Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $500 please Alex.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Are we not sticking to only looking at thread titles after 900 posts? The early suggestions have an advantage so people need to post them again at 900 to be fair.

@StoneMountain would then have won with He may have less money now but Ioan is a much richer man.
I have 10 pages to catch up on, but:

Could we maybe take a vote on the thread title process?

I feel some of the fun and spontaneity is lost if we can't post them until 900 posts. It can be annoying when someone posts a title very early on as they get an unfair advantage (I have been guilty of this, but also I have lost to people doing this), but personally I would rather have that then having to save them until the end of the thread.

And it's not a real competition at the end of the day, we're just trying to find the funniest/most apt thread title! :ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what other people think.

Reactions: 19
I think mAlice's recent filing is really interesting for what she doesn't say
  • she keeps "forgetting" to declare her international bank accounts so we don't know what money she's hiding - forensic accountant?
  • she doesn't say where the money from pap pics and interviews with Bogoff get paid
  • she has not claimed any illness or disability as a reason for not working
  • she has not claimed any medical costs for herself
hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2716061

Bag Lady chic. Ozempic is doing a number on her face. What is that a bed sheet around her neck? She wouldn't look out of place in one of the homeless encampments in LA.
I looked at this image and couldn't stop cackling. I am going straight to hell.
No, I'm the one going straight to hell. All I thought is Helena Bonham Carter played her once :oops: If you know, you know...

She needs to do some damn squats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I feel some of the fun and spontaneity is lost if we can't post them until 900 posts. It can be annoying when someone posts a title very early on as they get an unfair advantage (I have been guilty of this, but also I have lost to people doing this), but personally I would rather have that then having to save them until the end of the thread.

And it's not a real competition at the end of the day, we're just trying to find the funniest/most apt thread title! :ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what other people think.
Actually, the suggestion was a comment by @BingoFlamingo.

I'm good with whatever us turds decide. It's all in fun.

Reactions: 12

I feel some of the fun and spontaneity is lost if we can't post them until 900 posts.
They can be posted whenever, just not counted unless they are reposted at 900+. The title on this thread might have won anyway if it was reposted at 900 but you never know. Do a poll at the next thread?

Reactions: 9
Do you think the whole “so we know which is which” is referring to that email when Ioan accidentally said Elsie instead of Ella (or the other way around)?

Reactions: 8
Do you think the whole “so we know which is which” is referring to that email when Ioan accidentally said Elsie instead of Ella (or the other way around)?
It's definitely a dig at Ioan somehow. Given the terrible names she's called Ella I doubt it's really worth her trying to mock him for getting their names the wrong way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's feigning ignorance about the DM articles and using this post to wait for one of her FMs to bring it up.

Reactions: 25
How wacky and zany
I predicted a SUCH A HAPPY HOUSEHOLD OF 3 post would arrive and sure enough they are all on the floor laughing their heads off tits akimbo

AFE: They said ‘we wanted you to be sure which of us was which’ then literally fell onto the floor laughing. I said ‘that is a very funny joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So AFE, after railing against the Daily Mail, planted her own little article today, yes?

Looks like that to me.

You know, that RAG that she loathes so much. The one she's written for herself.

It's all smoke and mirrors. She's trying to deflect from the simple fact IG overpaid her while she plead poverty. If people continue to fall for more of this nonsense (like Chris White for the DM whom I'll assume had a chat with her BFF AB) then they're not doing their due diligence. Be better.

Stop enabling this false poverty stricken narrative. It serves no one.

And $3000 in utilities is nonsense. I pay less than a tenth of that. I'm quite sure the real amounts paid monthly will come out in time.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.