Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She used this mirror for selfies last year to. In reality she looked more like a grubby Winston Churchill than anything.

Ozempic doesn’t work for everyone, I don’t doubt she’s tried it, I just don’t think she got the effect other people do.

Reactions: 11

willbiteback

Chatty Member
This is exactly what I think happened! Then she would show Ioan how well she was doing by her glowing reviews!
Ioan hasn't been public in the same way but Bianca has mentioned his sobriety multiple times. I think there was a lot of abuse by her and he coped however he could.

People make questionable choices while under the influence and being sober has clearly worked for him.

I think he would do anything to keep his kids from spinning out into addition and horror from their continued abuse by Alice (by parental alienation) bc they may find bad ways to cope.
I worry a bit about your last sentence. I think you’re right, and I have little faith that mAlice will ever become a productive member of society (i.e, work). This raises the concern that Ioan will feel compelled to step in every time mAlice is circling the drain and he will be forever entrapped. I wonder if she counts on that.

• Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
If she is hiding money overseas, the IRS will be very interested. One of drawback of becoming a US citizen is having fill in two tax returns each year, especially when the reporting years begin and end at different times.
She didn’t become an American citizen through naturalization. She was born in New Jersey.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Yes, I know but she still has to report overseas banks and savings, all Americans have declared their worldwide income. She might think she is getting away with it but foreign banks are required to report any accounts that are held by American citizens. They use to be quite lax about it but not in the last decade.
I thought this too and this is why she hasn’t done her tax imo.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
so It now looks like Ioan has well overpaid the spousal maintenance now. Could he be doing it to protect the kids?

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Of course lawyers can communicate but they were both required to produce their full financials 10 days before the trial. She has not complied. They are going to trial specifically because these issues need a judge, or they would have already been resolved. I think it’s very unlikely anything will be resolved prior to the court dates.
@ButterTart - At what stage will they reassess spousal support? Ioan paying her $84000 per year is WAAAY above 10% of his income plus her receiving overpayments of $350,000 over the past 3 years must mean he has overpaid +/- 10 years of spousal support. Could the judge just order him not to pay more? Or will there be clawback via the bank accounts and pensions.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
GFM won’t pursue her for the money right? Like I’ve seen recently someone asking for money to take their cat for treatment, the cat sadly passed and they kept the money. Then went on a pretty extravagant holiday. It’s morally wrong, but not criminal?
I wonder if this time they might do something. It’s a high profile case and to lie like this is really wrong. Now there is proper legal proof of it to.

welp

VIP Member
BIB - I disagree. I won't watch anything with Ezra Miller, Armie Hammer (and I used to swoon over him) or Wesley Snipes, because of their behaviour. And I am not insanely obsessed in any way. I just don't want to give money to arseholes....and I am sure a lot of people feel this way.
tbh Miller and Hammer are accussed of a lot more than just abusing, that I can understand

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
This post (that is recycled) is basically her hiding behind the kids to escape criticism. As always.

Coward
and using them for narc supply about what a great mom she is. Will she be copy and pasting the responses into some kind of statement ahead of the hearing? pmsl

Ah the $3000 utilities is the sock account money. Gotcha.
Tone gets dialysis on this.
1706294605533.png

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member
I don't mind the shoes. I mean it could have been worse, at least she didn't put ribbons on them.

On the subject of shoes, it looks like she is storing her shoes under her bed and in one of those old fashioned tv cabinets that were popular in the late 90s, early 2000s. And what's this obsession with sheepskins?

Make me wonder what she is putting in those hundreds of cupboards.

IMG_1478.jpeg

• Wow

willbiteback

Chatty Member
I'm really glad I read this while eating a sandwich 😂
---

It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.
I find the selfies strange, too. Your suggestions would improve them vastly, but would also require going outside and doing things. Her highly filtered weird selfies look like she’s building a portfolio. That ship, along with luring Ioan back, has sailed. Toot toot.

Reactions: 10

Occleshaw

Breaking news apparently Bianca was the only girl in 200 years to go to st Marys cathedral college Sydney . Another fail from daily fail .

St Mary's Cathedral College (SMCC) is a systemic Catholic secondary day school for boys, located in the central business district of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Founded in 1824, it is the oldest Catholic school in Australia and among the oldest schools in the country,
DM don't do even the most basic research
---
I know I've posted this before but I do like this video -- no mention of AFE at all:
(Alice obviously never watched this or listened to the "meaning" that is referenced.)

AAAAHHHH a scarf and gilet lol

• Haha

Citney

VIP Member
In the latest pap shot I got a hint that she takes after her mum in the neck department.
I noticed that too, other than that she looks exactly like her father.
---
That’s possibly because to AFE “ looks” are all that matter.
Before she went completely psycho, Alice would talk about how smart Ella was, now, nothing. I wonder if she even asks the girls about school or their friends.

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
I want to create a new thread, but I'm not sure what the next thread title is.

@M33L4's title here has 26 votes, but it was made on page 2 :ROFLMAO:

@scantysandwich's title here has 23 votes, but it was made after 900 posts. EDIT @BessieNessie suggested it, Sandwich nominated it.

I'll add a poll to the next thread so we can clarify the thread title nomination process.