Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I have 10 pages to catch up on, but:

Could we maybe take a vote on the thread title process?

I feel some of the fun and spontaneity is lost if we can't post them until 900 posts. It can be annoying when someone posts a title very early on as they get an unfair advantage (I have been guilty of this, but also I have lost to people doing this), but personally I would rather have that then having to save them until the end of the thread.

And it's not a real competition at the end of the day, we're just trying to find the funniest/most apt thread title! :ROFLMAO:

Curious as to what other people think.
Actually, the suggestion was a comment by @BingoFlamingo.

I'm good with whatever us turds decide. It's all in fun.

Reactions: 12

Loveu2

VIP Member
I agree. Sharknado 4 or something? Or another Hallmark movie. I think it would deeply annoy her that she won’t be the romantic lead anymore though.
I doubt anyone will want to work with her at all. Her personality is a liability.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I have a confession. I am not Jinx1000 or MinuteOpal. I was however the turd behind the MinuteOpalSleep account the other day. Now, I wait and lurk patiently while AFE and her fools heads explode when they figure out someone other than me dislikes her so much.
I loved your posts! You can definitely come sit by me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
I like how she is wearing a black ring on her wedding finger (edit: lol engagement finger too) ever since the big announcement. okay, there are no pictures of her recently before that, but it still cracks me up
View attachment 2718723
also her posts have suddenly picked up after "being advised to lay low"
She closed the wardrobe doors!!!

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Never mind Lupine

I guess sometimes you just back the wrong horse
This post with your avatar is gold!

I wonder if we'll ever see Loopy back in the trenches or has he washed his hands of Alice for good? I think she's fucked up so good that even his *superior male intellect can't defend her.

(*sarcasm alert.)

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
So you think Alice goes to the school or gets out of the car to see the teacher? I’m not convinced either of those 2 things happen. Isn’t Gloria still on the books?
Not on the daily but parents meetings yes. Loud and kicking up a huge fuss.
---
Personally I’ve heard it said about kids “every classroom needs an Ella” (name chosen for illustrative purposes) or “if all my students were like Ella, it would make my job much easier” etc. but I’ve never heard of parents being thanked for putting their child in that particular class. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility but I’ve never heard it myself.
I’ve had it said at least once and I remember it distinctly because I was thinking ‘my god like we have a choice’ she was so mean to everyone. But I don’t think it’s an unusual compliment..

It was probably said to one of them in kindergarten and she’s been running with it ever since. I doubt Ella goes to school regularly enough for teachers or classmates to get to know her that well.

Last edited:

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
Just sending you so much love ❤

• Heart

taybridge

Why doesn't she use the timer on her phone to take a selfie. It's really easy and no phone in the pic. She should follow Kelly Rutherford, another narcissistic, for tips. Yes she still has the phone 😕 but her selfies are quite good.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
If you can manage it, try fasting for 24 hours twice a week. I struggle with it because I comfort eat, but when I manage it it definitely makes a difference. Plus I can eat what I want 5 days a week! You can have 600 calories on the fast days. (It's the Michael Mosley fast diet.)
I'm also following Michael Mosley fast 800 and it's brilliant!!
I don't believe Alice has lost her weight healthily either, her pallor is awful imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Citney

VIP Member
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
If she isn’t working out, and looking at her in leggings she hasn’t, I’d hate to know what her abs look like under that worn out old black tank top. (shudders)

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I do wonder if she ever has any moments of clarity or panic. She's an out of work mid 50's divorcee with a DVRO and 2 young kids looking homelessness down the barrel and instead of doing anything about it she's posting highly filtered selfies on Instagram. In her position I'd be panic-stricken worrying about the future and how I was going to provide for the kids. She seems to think that something or someone will always come to her rescue. I do hope she faces some kind of justice, and I've long believed she should lose all custody of the girls and only have supervised visitations, but I don't really want Alice to end up living in a box under a bridge.
You are so sweet CookieMonsta. I actually don’t mind if she does end up living there. I know, I am going to 😈

• Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
That is awful. They could have given it to a cat charity.

Speaking of cats, I haven’t been on much the last day or so. My foster cat went to his new home today and it’s been emotional and bittersweet. He was with me for 2 months and arrives as a very traumatised boy who wet himself in fear and hid for ages. He has transformed into the most loving and cheeky boy, I am so proud of him.

Just having a skim read catch up before I turn in. Alice makes me so angry, it makes reading about her hard at times.

Is Tonely still quiet? Someone I know from here thinks he has died. For as much as he is a massive knob, I hope not.
Fostering is such a kind thing to do. You have left a sweet animal better than you found him and that is incredible because he takes a piece of your heart with him ❤

The exact opposite of what Alice does which is take take take and leave everyone she meets worse than when she found them.
---
Asking as someone who hasn’t a clue: I usually assume her selfies are genuine as I can’t see any obvious signs of photoshop (e.g curved door frames, floorboards) but I found it odd that the photos look as if they are taken from below, even though her phone is clearly around boob/waist height taking it. Is that a sign that it’s photoshopped?
Might be the angle of the mirror. But having never taken a mirror selfie I could well be wrong!