Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pleasepassthepopcorn

Asking as someone who hasn’t a clue: I usually assume her selfies are genuine as I can’t see any obvious signs of photoshop (e.g curved door frames, floorboards) but I found it odd that the photos look as if they are taken from below, even though her phone is clearly around boob/waist height taking it. Is that a sign that it’s photoshopped?

Reactions: 10

JoJo76

VIP Member
Happy Birthday 🎉 🩷
I can't wait for her to read it, it must be about 8/9am in LA... I wonder what time she will crawl out of her den 🤔
I guess that depends on if she can be arsed sending the kids to school. We could be in for a long wait yet….

lanabels

I'm really glad I read this while eating a sandwich 😂
---

It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.
Yes deffo ,she just look very sad ,I should imagine I and B cringe when they see her efforts ,a mix of pity and amusement .

welp

VIP Member
I think he needs to focus on the UK market more. He can make good money doing TV work, America hasn't really panned out for him. He was brilliant in liar. Suranne Jones is thought to have a networth of 3.6 million that's not chump change. He has more of a profile there. It's time to maybe admit that the Hollywood dream hasn't panned out.
I actually think UK TV due to this drama has become more difficult

It's much more important in the UK market to be clean than in the USA.

The story is also far more prominent in the UK than in the USA, and also the support for Alice.

He has better chances now in the USA imo, also Australia, or any other international production in any other country, than in the UK.

But now due to streaming almost everything is a international production anyway.

Though perhaps I'm exagerating. The Reunion in the UK was released in the middle of Ella's bogus accusations and no one wrote on twitter they dont watch this because Ioan Gruffudd is in this. Thankfully, most people are either not aware of this or have figured out that it's on Alice.

Acting is a fickle industry. You can be yesterday's news and then get one role in some small project that unexpectedly hits big and suddenly you're the hottest thing in town again. I wouldn't bet on this happening, but neither would I write Ioan off. The Bad Boys sequel could be a huge hit or a huge flop, but I doubt most of the fans of that franchise care much about the Will Smith slap incident.
Bad Boys 4 will likely flop.

From what I've read they lack budget, so I cant imagine much promotion. And due to the slapping incident and Jada embarrassing him over and over again I doubt promotion works well with Will Smith. And unfortunately being a black man Smith gets much easier cancelled (that is sadly just the truth). The third part was a success because it was just before Covid and because it was long awaited. There is zero hype for this now, they didn't even release the title yet. The saving grace perhaps is that other than family movies (different audience) and the John Wick spin-off there there isn't much competition in june.

• Sad

Citney

VIP Member
Yes, she has a very teenage mentality.

Someone earlier in the thread posted part of her New Year's resolution list from 2018. Here is the full version.

View attachment 2719577

I was clearing out my childhood bedroom recently and found some diary entries and to-do lists, and some of them sound very similar to Alice's to-do list.

Except I was a teenager when I wrote them, and she was in her late 40's when she wrote this...

Interesting how there's nothing about getting a job/making money or anything to do with self-improvement (apart from the wish to lose weight), the latter which you might expect in a New Year's resolution list. And even more bizarre is the fact that she chose to share this on her Instagram.
Is that 2 rooms of make-up that needs organizing? Who has rooms of make-up, especially in that tiny house they had? Did she never throw away old make-up the way you are supposed to? I’m baffled!!

Reactions: 9

Ametrine

VIP Member
(Two rooms) this is a humble brag.
I’m mid to late forties now and would achieve an Alice Things to do in 2018 in one day minus the weight loss. She’s worse than a pick me at this stage.
Actually, her explanation in the post made it seem like it wasn't a brag. We know they didn't have a huge house as she posted a lot of photos of it.

It's just that the task of sorting out her makeup so that she could easily access it would have taken a couple of hours at most, and didn't merit inclusion on a New Year's resolution list.

Loveu2

VIP Member
I don’t follow Alice on Instagram but when I look at her posts, or Bianca’s posts or Ioan’s posts, there’s a couple of people I follow and occasionally message on Instagram that like their posts. I’d love to ask them outright if they are on tattle 🤣 I won’t because you know, keep it on tattle. But always curious if they are here 🤣
I see that too. I never post or comment on X or Instagram.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She’s always been obsessed with Ella’s height. She has posts way back on her Instagram where she’d run competitions to guess her height. I’ve never worked out why she makes such a fuss about it.
It's emphasising the mini-me relationship.
---
And her work status or refusal to find work will factor in because both parents are obligated to provide financially for their children.
She will pretend she's looked for acting jobs but sadly no one will hire a 55 yo.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Conversely I’m Elsie, my golden child sister didn’t have any sort of redemption arc or self awareness about her behaviour. Still enabled by my mother and now her bf and children. We’re in our 40’s.
Exactly, no one can promise anything when it's just speculation. I gave my opinion and stand by it because it's based on evidence not just conjecture. Ella has some growing to do as all 14 yo do. If her therapy is any good then she will have to think about her behaviour but I'm mindful that she seemed to be against it whereas Elsie liked it. Maybe it won't do any good if she doesn't see the value in it. There may or may not be a redemption arc here. The scapegoated child tends to have more insight as they tend to do more soul searching for answers than the GC has to.

Are you NC with your sister Mimsy?

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
FFS 🤣
She's not gonna be up for hours yet 🙄
I wonder what the first thing she thinks is, when she sees the article 🤣
Do they have to make attempts to contact the person or their rep to let them know that a story is being posted like they usually do in UK? The old right of reply? Not quite sure how it works with UK media and people living overseas