Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Snap Bessie! That was my first thought too. 😂 Maybe the glued on bits all fell off the first time he used it and he's now on a mission of vengeance trolling Alice forever more!
A disgruntled customer. :ROFLMAO: Fuck where ate the people who saw her act?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

hermionegrangerrrr

Do you think the whole “so we know which is which” is referring to that email when Ioan accidentally said Elsie instead of Ella (or the other way around)?

Reactions: 8

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
View attachment 2716061

Bag Lady chic. Ozempic is doing a number on her face. What is that a bed sheet around her neck? She wouldn't look out of place in one of the homeless encampments in LA.
I looked at this image and couldn't stop cackling. I am going straight to hell.
No, I'm the one going straight to hell. All I thought is Helena Bonham Carter played her once :oops: If you know, you know...

She needs to do some damn squats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I think it’s fair to say the shit is well and truly hitting the fan for Alice Fucking Evans…and we’re not even at the status hearing or trial….I’d advise y’all to locate your nearest exits in case of emergency 🙀
Alice Fucking Evans ain’t the only one! 🤣🤣🤣🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JoJo76

VIP Member
They are all utter, utter shite aren’t they? I’d forgotten how horrible her “designs” are along with her cringe comments
Her utter utter defamation video will always be legendary. Pity she did it on stories, so I can’t go back to rewatch. Pathetic lying attention seeking waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 6