Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I bet he has a few new pet names for her now. Or, maybe won't even say her name.
The Borg Queen?

It’s perfect for Al, she seems rather narcissistic with a penchant for socks!

Google says:
“I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many. I am the Borg.” She is literally many because she is a slew of drones called the Borg Collective, or at least the source of their shared consciousness.
---
She can have my fucking tent! Bought it last year..used it one weekend when it totally pissed down! Never ever fucking again! Every time I go in the attic for something, I give it a kick!
There are music festivals here in the U.K. held in Reading and Leeds. There is a tradition at the end of the festival for drunken louts to set their tents on fire. They’ve likely been using them as a toilet all weekend. It truly is grim. Anyway, Al I’m sure one can procure such a tent on eBay, they’ll sell anything you know. Just sayin’.

IMG_6005.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

NarcRage

VIP Member
Serious question: would the court award full custody if he hasn't formally asked for it? Would he have to amend his filing for joint to sole custody in order for this to be a possible outcome?

Citney

VIP Member
How much was her food bill again? $2,500? A MONTH! If that was true they would all be morbidly obese. Ozempic is probably included in the 2.5k.

The most common adverse reactions to Ozempic are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation. Lovely!!
Don’t forget the reports of liver and pancreas damage. I don't think Alice should be taking anything that could cause liver damage, not with her years of excessive drinking.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
It's her French tres chic style. We peasants wouldn't understand it.
I just got back from Paris and didn’t see anything similar. She may need a refresh. I did see a woman with a Valentino red belt over a burka. That made me cheer inwardly, and is not entirely dissimilar.

Reactions: 12

Ametrine

VIP Member
Small wrists with size 11 feet? That Jabberwocky is delusional.
There isn't a correlation between having small wrists and having big feet. Lots of thin fashion models have tiny wrists and larger feet, as they're taller.

Alice just never struck me as having small wrists - hers look normal size to me.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I agree. Sharknado 4 or something? Or another Hallmark movie. I think it would deeply annoy her that she won’t be the romantic lead anymore though.
Even the mom in a Hallmark movie is not possible anymore. That's on her lack of acting ability and charm. There are so many talented 50+ yo actors, off all varying kinds, but the thing they have in common is that they are likeable and charming. They are all great on Graham Norton's sofa. Except for Sofia Vergara, she was...not good.

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
And those ancient leggings she wears every single day! BARF. None of it suits her - or would suit anyone come to that - and every single thing looks cheap, shitty and completely style free. Why is there always a gilet involved? And a huge scarf tucked into a pointless belt? Fuck me.
The leggings make me sick. I actually don’t think women over 40 should be wearing them lol. And Alice wears the same nasty pair all the time.
And why oh why wear shoes that emphasize the feet when they are so big?? Gaa!

• Haha

Seagreen

Ok so I’m 10 pages behind because we are back to the good old glory days of when this thread moved at lightening speed!!
But I just wanted to say on this point; respectfully, no.
Ioan may not have been a saint throughout their marriage, who knows. Who can ever really say?
However, Ioan has been a veritable, bonafide, and canonised living saint throughout this whole shit show ENTIRELY (cunt caps. CC, if you will 🤣) of HER making. My blood BOILED looking at the financials today. Thinking about all the shit she has thrown at him over the past 3 years. Not to mention the DAMAGE she, and she alone, has done to his relationship with his daughters. It makes me want to spit fucking nails. She is the lowest of the fucking low and that is still too good for this Grade A cunt.
Apologies, my anger is not directed at you!! I’m just so angry at the lying abusing scum that USED to be Ioan’s wife.
In summary 😂 to have kept his head and held his tongue, he is beyond a saint. I wish I had an iota of the strength and compassion that he has shown. He should win a god damn Nobel peace prize at this rate!!

MOO 🐮
Actually, I think that we are coming at this from the same point of view :LOL:

lanabels

Don’t forget the reports of liver and pancreas damage. I don't think Alice should be taking anything that could cause liver damage, not with her years of excessive drinking.
I do think her weightloss could be ozempic ,however i thinknit might be stress ,she knows the shit show shes caused over 3 years are going to finally have consequences ,she can no longer run away and piss about causing delays . Ioan was obviously paying for everythjng and she was just spen spend spend without realising her over indulgances with his money where all being calculated for a later date ,i honestly think she belived what he provided since he left wpuld be forgotten about and shed just get a fresh from the actaul court date.Ioan probably did stop paying for everything at the GFM stage as ge already knew hed more than kver paid her She really is thick as mince .. I think its hitting home hard that she really could lose he kids at this point

NarcRage

VIP Member
That daily mail article about Bianca should be entitled “things we’ve made up based on her Instagram account and a quick google search”
Surprised they didn't publish photos of her ex husband...they didn't dig very far