Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Alice would never miss a woe-is-me opportunity like that.
Idk, she's been so obsessed with the DM articles would she even pay attention? And yet as you said it's highly unlikely she'd miss the opportunity to plaster her grief all over SM and the tabloids. The trouble with Alice is I can easily see her doing both of these things.

The Tone account has posted many vile things, but I don't think anyone here wishes him any ill will. (I still question just how much is actually the real Tone and how much is Alice.)

Reactions: 9

ButterTart

VIP Member
Lurker from day 1 here (with a shit name - guess where I was was when I hastily set up a Twattle account to regale myself with all the cuntish behaviour of a local make up artist (Kate Hayes) 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to come out from hiding to commend you all on your services on stopping this cunt from getting away with the horrendous abuse she is inflicting.

Tattle gets a bad name most of the time (and deservedly so, some threads are awful) but this thread is compassionate, funny, thoughtful and chock a block with highly intelligent people who are running rings around the ‘most intelligent person in the room’.

Keep up the good work!
Welcome! I’m addicted to the Kate Hayes thread!

lulooo

VIP Member
I believe the trial concerning support starts at the end of February - the 29th, I think? They haven’t yet formally assessed spousal support so that will be when the judge looks at the situation. Custody is the first trial earlier in February. It is very possible he won’t have to pay more given the overpayment and other monies she owes him relating to the house. Because she can’t pay him yes, it’s possible the judge could assign her pension or whatever other assets she has to him. But either party can go back to court to if either of their financial situations changes.
Thanks for clarifying @ButterTart 👍

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I have 10 pages to catch up on, but:

Could we maybe take a vote on the thread title process?

I feel some of the fun and spontaneity is lost if we can't post them until 900 posts.
They can be posted whenever, just not counted unless they are reposted at 900+. The title on this thread might have won anyway if it was reposted at 900 but you never know. Do a poll at the next thread?

Mad Betty

VIP Member
she cant use the story that made people interested in her with her DVRO

also getting acting work with a problematic history is even harder in the UK. And reality TV is difficult with a DVRO

tbh of all the things you mentioned I can only imagine acting work in France/Italy

she also cant move the kids to the UK without having full custody or Ioan's consent (not like I think she would want)

Her big chance was after the Lorraine interview. Zip it up after this and then she would have received tons of reality show offers and perhaps even a TV or acting role, or a column. A book deal would have worked. Her reputation would be intact. Perhaps even the co-parenting relationship.

If she doesnt do a honest job now she should try to get as mqny conventions in as possible, that's how most actors in her position survive. But perhaps she lacks offers
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
If you can manage it, try fasting for 24 hours twice a week. I struggle with it because I comfort eat, but when I manage it it definitely makes a difference. Plus I can eat what I want 5 days a week! You can have 600 calories on the fast days. (It's the Michael Mosley fast diet.)
I'm starting the fast diet again tomorrow, got some holiday pounds to lose. I struggled with it before but on hindsight I really shouldn't do proper exercise on a cut-back day. If it was a pool day I'd be crying by 2pm 🤪

Reactions: 8

seneca

I can't see the paper for the thyroid - she really seems to have an enlarged thyroid - hashimoto maybee . I hope she has seen a doctor for that . Bad Thyroid and menopause make for some bad co-morbid symptoms - anxiety sluggishness sleeplessness weight gain to name a few .

Reactions: 8