Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have decided that Ioan is overpaying AFE for the sake of his daughters only. Besides being a caring father I would imagine he has a lot of guilt over marrying and having children with this effing moron. I know I would! I’m sure he doesn’t regret having them and loves them very much. Still. I honestly can’t wrap my head around anyone anywhere falling in love with such a classless tart! We’ve discussed why endlessly but I still can’t get over it. Like I said 150 threads or so ago, Mama Gruff should have taken the boyo to the wood shed! I’m not criticizing Ioan because he’s a victim and heaven knows the poor man will likely pay for it for the rest of his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
At the end of the day people don't really care about this stuff. Even abusers continue their careers without any issues and he isn't one. You need to be insanely obsessed to not watch a movie just because a certain actor is in this, and the studios are aware of this. People forget very quickly also and a ton of people just don't follow/care about your personal life. There are so many examples.
BIB - I disagree. I won't watch anything with Ezra Miller, Armie Hammer (and I used to swoon over him) or Wesley Snipes, because of their behaviour. And I am not insanely obsessed in any way. I just don't want to give money to arseholes....and I am sure a lot of people feel this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In homage to Panda Express (and in the description you find out it was a panda owned by Ella and she had to remind her mum it needed to be clean before selling it):
IMG_6045.jpeg

In things that never happened:

IMG_6038.jpeg

I know this is translated but I can promise I have never felt the urge to leave a review stating “I kiss you hard”:

IMG_6040.jpeg
IMG_6046.jpeg

** edited to add the correct description

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have decided that Ioan is overpaying AFE for the sake of his daughters only. Besides being a caring father I would imagine he has a lot of guilt over marrying and having children with this effing moron. I know I would! I’m sure he doesn’t regret having them and loves them very much. Still. I honestly can’t wrap my head around anyone anywhere falling in love with such a classless tart! We’ve discussed why endlessly but I still can’t get over it. Like I said 150 threads or so ago, Mama Gruff should have taken the boyo to the wood shed! I’m not criticizing Ioan because he’s a victim and heaven knows the poor man will likely pay for it for the rest of his life.
Ioan hasn't been public in the same way but Bianca has mentioned his sobriety multiple times. I think there was a lot of abuse by her and he coped however he could.

People make questionable choices while under the influence and being sober has clearly worked for him.

I think he would do anything to keep his kids from spinning out into addition and horror from their continued abuse by Alice (by parental alienation) bc they may find bad ways to cope.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
the eldest would probably believe her, seeing how well she responds to her mothers manipulation and brainwashing.
This is probably controversial, but imma say it anyway. Ella is both a victim of Alice and a spoilt brat. Yes you can be both. She has been exploited, manipulated and abused but also told how special she is (as Mommy's mini-me and Golden Child) and she's better than her father and B and other people who deserve to be abused, like black people working for the TSA, or who park IN A COMPACT SPACE.

That is why I have mixed feelings about her. She can say no to mAlice sometimes, like when she said she didn't want to be on Insta for a while but she didn't say no to the abusive behaviour, like stealing, threatening, hacking and perjuring herself. She also knows that IG has always been good to her, both before and after the split and she still behaved that way. 14 yos can and do say no to being used in this way, but she didn't. So yeah, I have mixed feelings while acknowledging that the spoilt behaviour is a sign of mAlice's tit parenting too.

As for dealing with narcs, I have had a LOT of experience with them and I find material on the 'net very useful as there is power in knowing just what you are dealing with. That didn't exist when I was growing up and was just baffled by behaviour I didn't understand. I do now and therefore I know - it's not me, it's them and mentally tick off all the red flags. As for Ella not reading documents easily available online or dismissing them if she did - it's important that she has a counter-narrative to the BS she hears from AFE. That's one of the main points of the therapy that IG pays $4,200 a month for, to help her to see a different perspective. The therapist will gently question her when she says "It [Bianca] ruined my happy home" for example. That's how the brainwashing might be undone, when the cracks get into the BS narrative she's been fed.

Each situation is different - as there are both environmental and personal variables at play here and I'm only talking about her situation specifically, not about what it was like for others, even if there are some similarities. Ella is getting expensive counselling which lots of kids don't get and has a supportive dad which many kids don't get either. I really hope she doesn't become Alice 2.0 and I'm not writing her off or saying she can't change. I hope she can.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In homage to Panda Express (and in the description you find out it was a panda owned by Ella and she had to remind her mum it needed to be clean before selling it):
View attachment 2720115

In things that never happened:

View attachment 2720090

I know this is translated but I can promise I have never felt the urge to leave a review stating “I kiss you hard”:

View attachment 2720091View attachment 2720102
** edited to add the correct description
IMG_3814.jpeg

Looks like Vlad was doing a spot of shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did youl know that posting a funny DM screenshat here will magically transform you into a newly engaged, young, brunette Australian woman. I had no idea.
Aww, didn’t you hun? I’ve been posing for steamy bikini shots all afternoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually think UK TV due to this drama has become more difficult

It's much more important in the UK market to be clean than in the USA.

The story is also far more prominent in the UK than in the USA, and also the support for Alice.

He has better chances now in the USA imo, also Australia, or any other international production in any other country, than in the UK.

But now due to streaming almost everything is a international production anyway.

Though perhaps I'm exagerating. The Reunion in the UK was released in the middle of Ella's bogus accusations and no one wrote on twitter they dont watch this because Ioan Gruffudd is in this. Thankfully, most people are either not aware of this or have figured out that it's on Alice.

Bad Boys 4 will likely flop.

From what I've read they lack budget, so I cant imagine much promotion. And due to the slapping incident and Jada embarrassing him over and over again I doubt promotion works well with Will Smith. And unfortunately being a black man Smith gets much easier cancelled (that is sadly just the truth). The third part was a success because it was just before Covid and because it was long awaited. There is zero hype for this now, they didn't even release the title yet. The saving grace perhaps is that other than family movies (different audience) and the John Wick spin-off there there isn't much competition in june.
I have to disagree about Bad Boys 4. People love this franchise and the last movie involved a younger demographic that was well received. People will forget about the “slap” and see this movie. This will be good for Ioan. I am excited for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I totally forgot about these monstrosities 😂😂 flashback to that awful frame she made with all those photos 😭😱 Definitely serial killer behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.