Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small wrists with size 11 feet? That Jabberwocky is delusional.
There isn't a correlation between having small wrists and having big feet. Lots of thin fashion models have tiny wrists and larger feet, as they're taller.

Alice just never struck me as having small wrists - hers look normal size to me.

Reactions: 12
I actually think UK TV due to this drama has become more difficult

It's much more important in the UK market to be clean than in the USA.

The story is also far more prominent in the UK than in the USA, and also the support for Alice.

He has better chances now in the USA imo, also Australia, or any other international production in any other country, than in the UK.

But now due to streaming almost everything is a international production anyway.

Though perhaps I'm exagerating. The Reunion in the UK was released in the middle of Ella's bogus accusations and no one wrote on twitter they dont watch this because Ioan Gruffudd is in this. Thankfully, most people are either not aware of this or have figured out that it's on Alice.

Bad Boys 4 will likely flop.

From what I've read they lack budget, so I cant imagine much promotion. And due to the slapping incident and Jada embarrassing him over and over again I doubt promotion works well with Will Smith. And unfortunately being a black man Smith gets much easier cancelled (that is sadly just the truth). The third part was a success because it was just before Covid and because it was long awaited. There is zero hype for this now, they didn't even release the title yet. The saving grace perhaps is that other than family movies (different audience) and the John Wick spin-off there there isn't much competition in june.
I disagree with this. I mean the UK tabloids go to town on anyone being caught out, but the tv and film industry doesn’t seem to give that much of a crap. Look at Hugh Grant.

And there’s been almost zero press on this in the UK other than the odd bit in the DM. The general public are probably vaguely that Hornblower had a tit divorce but that’s about it.

Reactions: 23
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
It would help everyone if she could just move on, find gainful employment and become a better mother because she is happier in her own skin. Her daughters would benefit, her ex husband and his fiancée would benefit, and most of all the Abuser would benefit, but…………

Reactions: 14
I'm really glad I read this while eating a sandwich 😂
---

It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.
I find the selfies strange, too. Your suggestions would improve them vastly, but would also require going outside and doing things. Her highly filtered weird selfies look like she’s building a portfolio. That ship, along with luring Ioan back, has sailed. Toot toot.

Reactions: 10
If you scroll the pictures from last to first she get taller in every one

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not much of a teacher if she thinks Alice is good actress with a great screen presence.
Screenshot_20240128_130030_Instagram.jpg

As to the leggings, I always thought she must buy multi packs because she had found ones that were the right length. As someone is about 5ft (shrinking as I speak) and plus size, I have terrible problems finding pants (trousers) that fit. Normally I have to chop off a good 6 inches! If I find a pair that don't need altering, I will buy several pairs, so it might look I am wearing the same pair, week after week. So it was an interesting observation that someone made about the torn edge on her one leg in a lot of the images.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have new content for Alice to rant about
1706469629011.png

Ioan Gruffudd has proposed to Aussie actress Bianca Wallace, with a source saying the pair are looking forward to “a lovely future”. But the news is said to have shocked the Welsh star’s ex-wife Alice Evans. Ioan, 50, and Alice, 55, split in 2021. At the time, she accused him of “walking out” on her and their two daughters, saying the only reason Ioan gave was “he no longer loves me”. Alice has also claimed their divorce ruined her financially.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have a confession. I am not Jinx1000 or MinuteOpal. I was however, the turd behind the MinuteOpalSleep account the other day. Now, I wait and lurk patiently while AFE and her fools heads explode when they figure out someone other than me dislikes her so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, she has a very teenage mentality.

Someone earlier in the thread posted part of her New Year's resolution list from 2018. Here is the full version.

View attachment 2719577

I was clearing out my childhood bedroom recently and found some diary entries and to-do lists, and some of them sound very similar to Alice's to-do list.

Except I was a teenager when I wrote them, and she was in her late 40's when she wrote this...

Interesting how there's nothing about getting a job/making money or anything to do with self-improvement (apart from the wish to lose weight), the latter which you might expect in a New Year's resolution list. And even more bizarre is the fact that she chose to share this on her Instagram.
Same stains on the page as her latest filing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a confession. I am not Jinx1000 or MinuteOpal. I was however the turd behind the MinuteOpalSleep account the other day. Now, I wait and lurk patiently while AFE and her fools heads explode when they figure out someone other than me dislikes her so much.
I loved your posts! You can definitely come sit by me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I loved your posts! You can definitely come sit by me. 😂
She gives me so much to work with. :giggle: I currently have over 7k down votes for those comments. Flying monkeys are not happy. Seriously, how do you down vote comments against abuse. That's telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have a confession. I am not Jinx1000 or MinuteOpal. I was however, the turd behind the MinuteOpalSleep account the other day. Now, I wait and lurk patiently while AFE and her fools heads explode when they figure out someone other than me dislikes her so much.
You and NarcRage are doing the Lord's work! 💜
---
Just realised who AFE’s style guru is - Rumpelstiltskin! Big feet, Max Wall legs and scarf/ big belt combo! Big Al to a grubby T!
She has meltdowns like him, too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.