Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narc on display is this description!
It’s like playing bingo!

View attachment 2720031
My favourite part of this is the section about the wrists. Of course Alice says she has small wrists. Small is the ideal.

Everyone who has smaller wrists than Alice has "very very tiny wrists" - they are abnormal and are outside of the ideal. Anyone who has wrists bigger than Alice has "wider wrists".

It couldn't possibly be that Alice has normal-sized wrists, could it?

And why mention Gloria specifically? Just another thing for Alice to make a passive-aggressive comment about regarding her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In homage to Panda Express (and in the description you find out it was a panda owned by Ella and she had to remind her mum it needed to be clean before selling it):
View attachment 2720115

In things that never happened:

View attachment 2720090

I know this is translated but I can promise I have never felt the urge to leave a review stating “I kiss you hard”:

View attachment 2720091View attachment 2720102
** edited to add the correct description
Christ on a bike ! She took something of Ella's and glued it to a bag. " Ella was good about it"? That tells me that the kid didn't donate it. What a witch.

Reactions: 26
This is probably controversial, but imma say it anyway. Ella is both a victim of Alice and a spoilt brat. Yes you can be both. She has been exploited, manipulated and abused but also told how special she is (as Mommy's mini-me and Golden Child) and she's better than her father and B and other people who deserve to be abused, like black people working for the TSA, or who park IN A COMPACT SPACE.

That is why I have mixed feelings about her. She can say no to mAlice sometimes, like when she said she didn't want to be on Insta for a while but she didn't say no to the abusive behaviour, like stealing, threatening, hacking and perjuring herself. She also knows that IG has always been good to her, both before and after the split and she still behaved that way. 14 yos can and do say no to being used in this way, but she didn't. So yeah, I have mixed feelings while acknowledging that the spoilt behaviour is a sign of mAlice's tit parenting too.

As for dealing with narcs, I have had a LOT of experience with them and I find material on the 'net very useful as there is power in knowing just what you are dealing with. That didn't exist when I was growing up and was just baffled by behaviour I didn't understand. I do now and therefore I know - it's not me, it's them and mentally tick off all the red flags. As for Ella not reading documents easily available online or dismissing them if she did - it's important that she has a counter-narrative to the BS she hears from AFE. That's one of the main points of the therapy that IG pays $4,200 a month for, to help her to see a different perspective. The therapist will gently question her when she says "It [Bianca] ruined my happy home" for example. That's how the brainwashing might be undone, when the cracks get into the BS narrative she's been fed.

Each situation is different - as there are both environmental and personal variables at play here and I'm only talking about her situation specifically, not about what it was like for others, even if there are some similarities. Ella is getting expensive counselling which lots of kids don't get and has a supportive dad which many kids don't get either. I really hope she doesn't become Alice 2.0 and I'm not writing her off or saying she can't change. I hope she can.
I think Ella is very angry with Ioan, or at least was. Angry for not being there all the time and leaving them with Alice, angry for being the ‘cause’ of Alice becoming even more deranged and lashing out at the girls. [I do not believe he was the cause but that is how it might have seemed and how Alice would have said it was].

She was also parentified and tried to fix problems in their marriage and Ioan didn’t address that at the time (or not that we have seen). It may not make sense for her until she is a lot older. Now Ioan has much better boundaries the kids will rail against these because they don’t have them with Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have to disagree about Bad Boys 4. People love this franchise and the last movie involved a younger demographic that was well received. People will forget about the “slap” and see this movie. This will be good for Ioan. I am excited for him.
I decide 90ish % of films I see based on the trailer. Topic and actors might attract me to it but it's the trailer that nails it. I don't give a hoot about the slap. If Bad Boys 4 looks half decent, I'll go see it in the cinema.

Reactions: 16
Snap Bessie! That was my first thought too. 😂 Maybe the glued on bits all fell off the first time he used it and he's now on a mission of vengeance trolling Alice forever more!
A disgruntled customer. :ROFLMAO: duck where ate the people who saw her act?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BIB - I disagree. I won't watch anything with Ezra Miller, Armie Hammer (and I used to swoon over him) or Wesley Snipes, because of their behaviour. And I am not insanely obsessed in any way. I just don't want to give money to arseholes....and I am sure a lot of people feel this way.
tbh Miller and Hammer are accussed of a lot more than just abusing, that I can understand

Reactions: 11
Still looks much more stylish than Al would 😂 I feel bad for all the $$$ she burnt on the tat tho.
Knick knacks on ebay and thrift store bags is the least of what she's burnt through. The lawyer bills are eyewatering when you add it all up and it's still not over. How many charms do you get for $576,000? (the legal costs so far)

Has she been ebaying lately @StoneMountain ?
---
She was also parentified and tried to fix problems in their marriage and Ioan didn’t address that at the time (or not that we have seen). It may not make sense for her until she is a lot older. Now Ioan has much better boundaries the kids will rail against these because they don’t have them with Alice.
Yeah. Ella has going to be his therapist which is just sad. That's the thing about bullies like Alice, the people around them suck up as a way of not being bullied themselves. Ioan's normal parenting will be viewed as 'abuse' but that's where the therapists come in with their questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Knick knacks on ebay and thrift store bags is the least of what she's burnt through. The lawyer bills are eyewatering when you add it all up and it's still not over. How many charms do you get for $576,000? (the legal costs so far)

Has she been ebaying lately @StoneMountain ?
---
nope - Alice hasn't been ebaying for a while and I check several times daily with a tab I keep open. IIRC, she usually makes purchases during middle of month.

Also, wonder why she doesn't at least use some of that nail polish and make-up she purchased.

ETA: she stated that she wears a size 11 -- but most shoes she purchased are much smaller.

Reactions: 21
My favourite part of this is the section about the wrists. Of course Alice says she has small wrists. Small is the ideal.

Everyone who has smaller wrists than Alice has "very very tiny wrists" - they are abnormal and are outside of the ideal. Anyone who has wrists bigger than Alice has "wider wrists".

It couldn't possibly be that Alice has normal-sized wrists, could it?

And why mention Gloria specifically? Just another thing for Alice to make a passive-aggressive comment about regarding her.
Small wrists with size 11 feet? That Jabberwocky is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be honest, if anyone ever had a doubts about Alice’s mental state, they’d just have take a look at her Etsy bags. I mean, they’re insane!
Who in the world would buy them?!
It looks like I left my 3 year old granddaughter with a glue gun and some random tit to do some toddler decorating. 😳 Anyone who bought them obviously needs a psychiatric evaluation too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
brace yourself, Alice will give us PS & filter lessons
1000022660.jpg

(even her filtered posts are not thin, but normal, the pap walks look moderately overweight wtf)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
brace yourself, Alice will give us PS & filter lessons
View attachment 2720355
(even her filtered posts are not thin, but normal, the pap walks look moderately overweight wtf)
Oh yay diet and exercise tips from Alice. Just what we're all waiting for...
Anyone want to guess how many arm lifts she does carrying that glass of vino to her lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People should just wear whatever they like and what they are comfortable in. I don't know if any of you have seen The Big Flower Show on Netflix? Gorgeous floral art, but I especially like the two older guys from The Netherlands. Their outfits were fabulously over the top and fun. I'm currently cuddled up in bed in a shapeless, cheap OOdie like rip-off from Kmart that is deeply unsexy but oh so comfy and comforting. The only reason we laugh at Alice's fashion is cause she's such a witch who bullies others looks. I probably wouldn't look twice at someone in public who was dressed the way Alice is in these recent selfies.
I'm currently wearing oversized bubblegum pink hipster sweatpants from Walmart (I she them in grey as well and I LOVE them) with a bright yellow sweatshirt that says "Choose Happy" on it. My lazy Sunday gear. Waving in cozy comfort to you! 👋🏼

Yes, Walmart. Where you can buy on trend sweats for $10. I'm no snob. I have my vintage designer finds, too. And my Favorite Fendi flats. And scour stores for thrift finds and love eBay.

Like you, I don't mind what she wears. It's the fact she's a bully and hurts people. It's her behavior that leaves us cold.

I think she looks fine in the selfies. She has a very androgynous style.

MOO

Reactions: 25
I'm waiting for Alice to introduce her bedazzled line of dinnerware. There must be a market for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
nope - Alice hasn't been ebaying for a while and I check several times daily with a tab I keep open. IIRC, she usually makes purchases during middle of month.

Also, wonder why she doesn't at least use some of that nail polish and make-up she purchased.

ETA: she stated that she wears a size 11 -- but most shoes she purchased are much smaller.
Maybe she's finally created a new eBay account so we can't track her purchases!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's her French tres chic style. We peasants wouldn't understand it.
I just got back from Paris and didn’t see anything similar. She may need a refresh. I did see a woman with a Valentino red belt over a burka. That made me cheer inwardly, and is not entirely dissimilar.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.