Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A little helping and coaching and picking a few things out for her that might have matched…”
Did she see her own shite???
---
I’d seen the bags on Etsy before but never read the descriptions. See you later everyone, I’ll be cosplaying Marjory reading these for the next hour.
Please post them for the ones who can’t see them. Don’t know if it’s because I’m geolocked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wanted Ella to be an earner in her youth. Not much has changed. How awful for those kids. There's some thing so very odd about the fake stories.
Sweetnessfollows, are you suggesting that Alice was making up the story that Ioan loved this bag?

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 15.33.32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
There were some legit buyers. I saw another “review” praising a bag (can’t find it now) and there’s this.

IMG_2587.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sweetnessfollows, are you suggesting that Alice was making up the story that Ioan loved this bag?

View attachment 2719963
Quoting myself to say I have never known of anyone more than Alice to reveal so much about themselves from what they write.

She does it everywhere - on her Etsy descriptions, her social media rantings, her "normal" social media posts, her sock rantings, even her legal documents. She writes things which she doesn't realise are going to reflect badly on her.

For the Etsy description, why did she have to say the doll's head was going to be thrown away? She's more or less admitted that this bag had no coherent artistic vision and she just stuck it on there for the hell of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
wtf?? Is that a pair of panties??
It looks like a bunch of rough edged rags but hey, anything is possible. I just can’t understand how anyone could want to put looks together around those monstrosities …. But the looks are … unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like how this one has not only the ever present glue showing but the little chains to hang the gold crap, she brought from the craft store, still attatched. How does the blue rose mesh here?

Screenshot_20240128_105258_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Please post them for the ones who can’t see them. Don’t know if it’s because I’m geolocked out.
Just for you @M33L4:

1. This bag is perfect for when you get into a fight with your new mother-in-law at your wedding. You can use it to twit her about the head.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 15.53.39.png

2. "and some other miniature oddities i found during my endless perusing of market and internet!

Unfortunately I couldn't find an 'arguing with strangers on Twitter' charm to stick on this bag, as that would have made it perfect."

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 15.55.45.png

3. "This is the perfect day purse for a late summer event or Sunday brunch.".

Yes, if you are five years old.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 16.01.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did youl know that posting a funny DM screenshat here will magically transform you into a newly engaged, young, brunette Australian woman. I had no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she really did need money she'd be bending over backwards to make those cameos, she's got money hidden imo.
Not much. She's lazy and insane. This is a woman who was spending much of her time online creating all of those fake accounts. There is no reasoning with her, period.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.