Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was telling Ioan in messages that she was going to take the kids two weeks to Devon, but I reckon that never happened, otherwise she would have posted about this. And from what I recall she was posting all summer from their house, so errr.
Definitely didn't take them to Devon. If she had we'd know about it as she'd have had another rant about airport staff like the self entitled horror that she is.

Reactions: 15
You know it’s Malice when she starts having pretend conversations with B. Same old.
She thinks because she is on there socking that B is also doing that despite all evidence to the contrary.

In the list of careers unsuitable for Alice, Police Detective should feature heavily!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
so It now looks like Ioan has well overpaid the spousal maintenance now. Could he be doing it to protect the kids?

Reactions: 11
On the bad boys thing - I think it will be huge and will be a booster to Yo's career. Will Smith is a huge earner and he's not been cancelled at all. People love him.

This movie will be the thing that allows Yo into the room for future auditions or offers. He's going to be in a movie that has a huge gross. That's what matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just did a deep dive on these "customers ". I think most of them were actually Alice socks, just like always! There are repeat customers, lots of CAPS, same wording used, chic is used over and over, and gushing over Alice and her amazing packaging. Most of them only follow Alice and like her "designs" when you click on the user.
There really are lots of reviewers who like CAPITAL LETTERS. It would be SO out of character for Alice to do this though....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There really are lots of reviewers who like CAPITAL LETTERS. It would be SO out of character for Alice to do this though....
Reviews by
Cog71
Cog68 (her actual birth year)
BabyAngel
BabyAngel1
Tone@BristolVapingCo
Rachel@BristolVapingCo
Marcia
Ella4thewin

• Haha
Reactions: 40
AFE needs some some better skills. Looks like her head is going to hit the ceiling fan in the Instagram selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so It now looks like Ioan has well overpaid the spousal maintenance now. Could he be doing it to protect the kids?
It's a very simple calculation to work out what she is due and there would be absolutely no point in him trying to avoid paying it and I think he has tried to come to this with 'clean hands' - e.g. when he sold his golf membership (which was acquired during the marriage, he sent her half).
Personally I think the reason that the overpayments are so huge is because she had access to joint funds and she has withdrawn huge amounts herself - (thinking she would be able to stash or keep them somehow without them being factored in to the amount of support she has had). Of course they get added back to the calculation - they don't just get ignored. She admitted to "moving" £100,000 which she said was hers. Of course it wasn't hers because it would have been listed in the prenup if it were.

Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t that be typical Alice. Have the kids glue some tat to a 2nd hand bag. Put it on Etsy. Spend hours setting up fake profiles on Etsy to buy your bags, have them leave glowing and sycophantic reviews to boost your narc supply. Much more effort than actually working!
This is exactly what I think happened! Then she would show Ioan how well she was doing by her glowing reviews!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
This is exactly what I think happened! Then she would show Ioan how well she was doing by her glowing reviews!
Real reviews would be
"I received my package late because Alice said she forgot to post it for five weeks because she had a sick child. When it finally arrived the package contained a grotty old thrift store bag which smelled of wee with bits of fluff and tobacco in the lining and five spray painted plastic ants covered in glue, which had fallen off in the post"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She thinks because she is on there socking that B is also doing that despite all evidence to the contrary.

In the list of careers unsuitable for Alice, Police Detective should feature heavily!
She probably has to convince herself that she's talking to her because it makes it easier in her own delusional mind to justify her ongoing abuse and harassment, plus it's another example of projection. Although I'm sure deep down she knows that I&B would never sink to her level and spend their days "socking away". She might even have the kids convinced of this too. At least the eldest would probably believe her, seeing how well she responds to her mothers manipulation and brainwashing.

Reactions: 21
Poor Diane - I wonder if she still wears this monstrosity/ I thought she only dealt in bags but looks like she venture into jewellery ‘design’ too

IMG_5137.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She probably has to convince herself that she's talking to her because it makes it easier in her own delusional mind to justify her ongoing abuse and harassment, plus it's another example of projection. Although I'm sure deep down she knows that I&B would never sink to her level and spend their days "socking away". She might even have the kids convinced of this too. At least the eldest would probably believe her, seeing how well she responds to her mothers manipulation and brainwashing.
She thinks everyone loves her and can't reconcile that anyone else would spend time calling out her bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Just spending a lazy morning browsing Alice's etsy store and omg they are so tit. Can't believe someone paid money for this, you can see the glue around the letters and insects, I've seen better work pinned on my sister's fridge from her 7yo...
View attachment 2719299
I don’t know if I’m more shocked that a grown up made these or that people actually paid money for them. If I saw kids selling these at a school sale I’d probably buy one just to support their efforts.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know if I’m more shocked that a grown up made these or that people actually paid money for them. If I saw kids selling these at a school sale I’d probably buy one just to support their efforts.
Poor Ioan had to go to red carpets with her carrying these bags...the humiliation

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Looks like Ella did indeed make some of the bags. The description from Alice is bonkers as usual. She even talks about the height of the bag and mentions it’s not that special…way to make a sale!

IMG_6028.jpeg
IMG_6030.png
IMG_6031.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 24
She wanted Ella to be an earner in her youth. Not much has changed. How awful for those kids. There's some thing so very odd about the fake stories.
I’d seen the bags on Etsy before but never read the descriptions. See you later everyone, I’ll be cosplaying Marjory reading these for the next hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.