Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see how much work Ioan gets in future. I think his reputation has been badly damaged, but I really hope you’re right.
The convention was a success and the more he gets out there the better.
At the end of the day people don't really care about this stuff. Even abusers continue their careers without any issues and he isn't one. You need to be insanely obsessed to not watch a movie just because a certain actor is in this, and the studios are aware of this. People forget very quickly also and a ton of people just don't follow/care about your personal life. There are so many examples.

His issue is that the topic isn't really dying down. That Alice is silent about him currently is good, but she was also silent about him a year ago and then the bogus RO came. And despite her supposed silent she still sells stories that make him look bad (eg the december hit piece in the DM that she is broke). So long productions believe that Alice could release one big false allegation he is a high risk, at least as a leading man. And now the eldest daughter has also become a risk.

I personally can't imagine due to this that he can ever land a leading role again (perhaps when the court case is over and the RO extended, but even then Alice finds a way, she just can't move on). This would have been already difficult due to his age, but still doable. Perhaps in a lower production, or in Wales where he is an A-lister. His career going forward will certainly be mostly guest appearances or support roles (like his current gig)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It will be interesting to see how much work Ioan gets in future. I think his reputation has been badly damaged, but I really hope you’re right.
The convention was a success and the more he gets out there the better.
I'm sure he'll find some work because after all it's the acting industry. Just look at all the scum that walks around there and they still get job after job (and I'm not even talking about the A listers).

Reactions: 15
they went on a 2 day trip somewhere in California in an airbnb (they didnt do much there because IIRC Alice was non-stop on twitter during that time) 2 years ago, and that only because Ioan's lawyer demanded them to leave the house for a day so that Ioan can come and take his stuff.

She was telling Ioan in messages that she was going to take the kids two weeks to Devon, but I reckon that never happened, otherwise she would have posted about this. And from what I recall she was posting all summer from their house, so errr.

Elsie seems (or seemed, idk if that relationship still exist since the father of her friend didnt end up helping them to get the RO) to go on regular trips with her friends family.

If Alice wasnt such a dick they could have gone to France (maybe not, due to Covid Restrictions), Wales, UK, Spain, Monaco, Atlanta etc in the past years. And way more trips within California (Ioan and Bianca seem to be regulary at Joshua Park for example). And the sad thing is it's pure intention
View attachment 2719649
Didn't she hightail it back to the house when she found out Ioan was there getting his stuff with a dark haired woman? She thought it was Bianca ofc.

Imo Alice never thought Ioan would actually leave. I don't know if he had threatened it before and not followed through, or if she had actually threatened to kick him out and find the kids a new daddy more than just that one time Elsie caught on tape, and he had worked to smooth things over, but I think she had so much contempt for him that she really thought she had him by the short and curlys and that he would never leave.

Reactions: 32
At the end of the day people don't really care about this stuff. Even abusers continue their careers without any issues and he isn't one. You need to be insanely obsessed to not watch a movie just because a certain actor is in this, and the studios are aware of this. People forget very quickly also and a ton of people just don't follow/care about your personal life. There are so many examples.

His issue is that the topic isn't really dying down. That Alice is silent about him currently is good, but she was also silent about him a year ago and then the bogus RO came. And despite her supposed silent she still sells stories that make him look bad (eg the december hit piece in the DM that she is broke). So long productions believe that Alice could release one big false allegation he is a high risk, at least as a leading man. And now the eldest daughter has also become a risk.

I personally can't imagine due to this that he can ever land a leading role again. This would have been already difficult due to his age, but still doable. Perhaps in a lower production, or in Wales where he is an A-lister. His career going forward will certainly be mostly guest appearances or support roles (like his current gig)
I think he needs to focus on the UK market more. He can make good money doing TV work, America hasn't really panned out for him. He was brilliant in liar. Suranne Jones is thought to have a networth of 3.6 million that's not chump change. He has more of a profile there. It's time to maybe admit that the Hollywood dream hasn't panned out.

Reactions: 28
Acting is a fickle industry. You can be yesterday's news and then get one role in some small project that unexpectedly hits big and suddenly you're the hottest thing in town again. I wouldn't bet on this happening, but neither would I write Ioan off. The Bad Boys sequel could be a huge hit or a huge flop, but I doubt most of the fans of that franchise care much about the Will Smith slap incident.

Reactions: 20
Australian actress, steamy biki-clad snaps
Suck it Abuser
Never mind that she’s experienced domestic violence, is battling MS and is a beacon of positivity, HOW DOES SHE LOOK IN A BIKINI?
---
I hate the ageism about dressing appropriately. You could have a stunning and fit 45 year old and an overweight 25 year old. Who is going to look better in the leggings?
the fatphobia isn’t a good look either hun😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Brooke Shields in leggings. Damn she is fine :sneaky:
On the other hand, I'm a middle aged, fat bastard and will happily bounce down high street in my leggings to the gym 😁
Screenshot_20240128-135100_Chrome.jpg

Al has never understood how to make the best of her figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think he needs to focus on the UK market more. He can make good money doing TV work, America hasn't really panned out for him. He was brilliant in liar. Suranne Jones is thought to have a networth of 3.6 million that's not chump change. He has more of a profile there. It's time to maybe admit that the Hollywood dream hasn't panned out.
I actually think UK TV due to this drama has become more difficult

It's much more important in the UK market to be clean than in the USA.

The story is also far more prominent in the UK than in the USA, and also the support for Alice.

He has better chances now in the USA imo, also Australia, or any other international production in any other country, than in the UK.

But now due to streaming almost everything is a international production anyway.

Though perhaps I'm exagerating. The Reunion in the UK was released in the middle of Ella's bogus accusations and no one wrote on twitter they dont watch this because Ioan Gruffudd is in this. Thankfully, most people are either not aware of this or have figured out that it's on Alice.

Acting is a fickle industry. You can be yesterday's news and then get one role in some small project that unexpectedly hits big and suddenly you're the hottest thing in town again. I wouldn't bet on this happening, but neither would I write Ioan off. The Bad Boys sequel could be a huge hit or a huge flop, but I doubt most of the fans of that franchise care much about the Will Smith slap incident.
Bad Boys 4 will likely flop.

From what I've read they lack budget, so I cant imagine much promotion. And due to the slapping incident and Jada embarrassing him over and over again I doubt promotion works well with Will Smith. And unfortunately being a black man Smith gets much easier cancelled (that is sadly just the truth). The third part was a success because it was just before Covid and because it was long awaited. There is zero hype for this now, they didn't even release the title yet. The saving grace perhaps is that other than family movies (different audience) and the John Wick spin-off there there isn't much competition in june.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He needs to get on the netflix Harlan Coben bandwagon...personally I think they're crap but I mean they certainly seem to churn them out. And nothing can be worse than The Reunion...

Reactions: 26
He needs to get on the netflix Harlan Coben bandwagon...personally I think they're crap but I mean they certainly seem to churn them out. And nothing can be worse than The Reunion...
I really liked the reunion ☺

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I love when Turds discover the joy that is "Alice Evans Designs". Sadly, Alice has not shown us her creative side recently, but if you check out the reviews, you'll see the wonderful items that she has previously sold to people with more money than sense her adoring customers.
Enjoy! 🤣🥴
I just did a deep dive on these "customers ". I think most of them were actually Alice socks, just like always! There are repeat customers, lots of CAPS, same wording used, chic is used over and over, and gushing over Alice and her amazing packaging. Most of them only follow Alice and like her "designs" when you click on the user.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I actually think UK TV due to this drama has become more difficult

It's much more important in the UK market to be clean than in the USA.

The story is also far more prominent in the UK than in the USA, and also the support for Alice.

He has better chances now in the USA imo, also Australia, or any other international production in any other country, than in the UK.

But now due to streaming almost everything is a international production anyway.

Though perhaps I'm exagerating. The Reunion in the UK was released in the middle of Ella's bogus accusations and no one wrote on twitter they dont watch this because Ioan Gruffudd is in this. Thankfully, most people are either not aware of this or have figured out that it's on Alice.

Bad Boys 4 will likely flop.

From what I've read they lack budget, so I cant imagine much promotion. And due to the slapping incident and Jada embarrassing him over and over again I doubt promotion works well with Will Smith. And unfortunately being a black man Smith gets much easier cancelled (that is sadly just the truth). The third part was a success because it was just before Covid and because it was long awaited. There is zero hype for this now, they didn't even release the title yet. The saving grace perhaps is that other than family movies (different audience) and the John Wick spin-off there there isn't much competition in june.
That's sad about the Bad Boys film. I'd like to see Ioan succeed big time, partly for his sake and partly to stick it to Alice. Will Smith really screwed himself, which is also sad cause Jada seems like a real piece of work!
---
I just did a deep dive on these "customers ". I think most of them were actually Alice socks, just like always! There are repeat customers, lots of CAPS, same wording used, chic is used over and over, and gushing over Alice and her amazing packaging. Most of them only follow Alice and like her "designs" when you click on the user.
I'm pharoahly shooketh! Alice bleeping Evans faking sales and using socks?? Say it isn't so!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Wouldn’t that be typical Alice. Have the kids glue some tat to a 2nd hand bag. Put it on Etsy. Spend hours setting up fake profiles on Etsy to buy your bags, have them leave glowing and sycophantic reviews to boost your narc supply. Much more effort than actually working!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have struggled with my weight the last 5 years, it’s like something happened to my metabolism and nothing I did made any difference. I exercise 4-5 hours per week at a high intensity and eat very healthily but still would only lose 1lb in 3 months. I tried time restricted eating and it’s incredible. I fast 14-18 hours overnight and eat completely normally the rest of the time. I’m nearly at the weight I was at university after a year of doing this and find it so easy. Life changing!

There are so many different ways to fast. I hope anyone looking into it doesn’t get discouraged if one method doesn’t feel right. I’d say try another one and you never know it could be the lifestyle for you ❤

To keep it on topic, if Alice tried fasting she could cut that huge food bill!
Probably she includes Ozempic as groceries

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.