Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that 2 rooms of make-up that needs organizing? Who has rooms of make-up, especially in that tiny house they had? Did she never throw away old make-up the way you are supposed to? I’m baffled!!
She even buys it already out of date. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really glad I read this while eating a sandwich 😂
---

It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.
Have those kids ever been on a holiday? (since Ioan left) she doesn't even take them for a drive on the weekend (or she's be sure to tell us)

Reactions: 21
I'm also following Michael Mosley fast 800 and it's brilliant!!
I don't believe Alice has lost her weight healthily either, her pallor is awful imo.
I have struggled with my weight the last 5 years, it’s like something happened to my metabolism and nothing I did made any difference. I exercise 4-5 hours per week at a high intensity and eat very healthily but still would only lose 1lb in 3 months. I tried time restricted eating and it’s incredible. I fast 14-18 hours overnight and eat completely normally the rest of the time. I’m nearly at the weight I was at university after a year of doing this and find it so easy. Life changing!

There are so many different ways to fast. I hope anyone looking into it doesn’t get discouraged if one method doesn’t feel right. I’d say try another one and you never know it could be the lifestyle for you ❤

To keep it on topic, if Alice tried fasting she could cut that huge food bill!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think there were many things Alice missed in those 5 months because she downplayed or downright didn’t care about his feelings, didn’t hear him, wouldn’t let him speak without abusing him, couldn’t empathise with him at all and forged on in her own universe, slagging him off on Twitter and IG because she was hurt / frustrated. The poor man must have been walking on eggshells trying to convey how unhappy he was and it just reached a point where he realised this is never going to change. Yet he is called a cheater and seen by most as a bad person for leaving her. It’s so unjust.
Agreed. And I think Alice was so used to getting her own way with Ioan, and brow-beating him and making him come around to her way, that she never expected him to leave. Or she expected him to change his mind and come back.

This is why she's kept on raging that she just wanted to "see" him and "talk" to him, and didn't understand why he wouldn't; why she wanted him to come back to the house to see the girls (really meaning: to see her) after he moved out, and was furious that he didn't. It's why she kept saying he "lost his mind".

The best thing he ever did in getting away from her was refuse to see her again, especially with just the two of them together.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t forget the reports of liver and pancreas damage. I don't think Alice should be taking anything that could cause liver damage, not with her years of excessive drinking.
I do think her weightloss could be ozempic ,however i thinknit might be stress ,she knows the tit show shes caused over 3 years are going to finally have consequences ,she can no longer run away and piss about causing delays . Ioan was obviously paying for everythjng and she was just spen spend spend without realising her over indulgances with his money where all being calculated for a later date ,i honestly think she belived what he provided since he left wpuld be forgotten about and shed just get a fresh from the actaul court date.Ioan probably did stop paying for everything at the GFM stage as ge already knew hed more than kver paid her She really is thick as mince .. I think its hitting home hard that she really could lose he kids at this point

Reactions: 12
Have those kids ever been on a holiday? (since Ioan left) she doesn't even take them for a drive on the weekend (or she's be sure to tell us)
It's very sad...they have missed out on so much. I think they got one day away before when he collected his stuff. Seems to be going to the park with Gloria or the younger one going away with her friend's family - but I think even that relationship has been sabotaged by Alice for whatever reason. Probably because the father wouldn't assist her with the fake RO claim.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Is that 2 rooms of make-up that needs organizing? Who has rooms of make-up, especially in that tiny house they had? Did she never throw away old make-up the way you are supposed to? I’m baffled!!
After beauty boxes and all manners of Christmas shopping, I have about £5K worth in hair, skin, and make up. No, I absolutely didn't spend the retail price. It all fits into 8 small drawers in a closet.

2 rooms? All that will be disgusting expired gloop.

Reactions: 13
After beauty boxes and all manners of Christmas shopping, I have about £5K worth in hair, skin, and make up. No, I absolutely didn't spend the retail price. It all fits into 8 small drawers in a closet.

I just had a giggle thinking of Alice running her own lifestyle / wellness website named “gloop”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Agreed. And I think Alice was so used to getting her own way with Ioan, and brow-beating him and making him come around to her way, that she never expected him to leave. Or she expected him to change his mind and come back.

This is why she's kept on raging that she just wanted to "see" him and "talk" to him, and didn't understand why he wouldn't; why she wanted him to come back to the house to see the girls (really meaning: to see her) after he moved out, and was furious that he didn't. It's why she kept saying he "lost his mind".

The best thing he ever did in getting away from her was refuse to see her again, especially with just the two of them together.
100% this! She would have tried several tactics including blackmail which we know from the evidence Ioan presented. Said it before she didn't want him she just didn't want anyone else to have him.

Reactions: 21

Confession: I have bronzing powder compact from 1989. Don't hate me....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
they went on a 2 day trip somewhere in California in an airbnb (they didnt do much there because IIRC Alice was non-stop on twitter during that time) 2 years ago, and that only because Ioan's lawyer demanded them to leave the house for a day so that Ioan can come and take his stuff.

She was telling Ioan in messages that she was going to take the kids two weeks to Devon, but I reckon that never happened, otherwise she would have posted about this. And from what I recall she was posting all summer from their house, so errr.

Elsie seems (or seemed, idk if that relationship still exist since the father of her friend didnt end up helping them to get the RO) to go on regular trips with her friends family.

If Alice wasnt such a dick they could have gone to France (maybe not, due to Covid Restrictions), Wales, UK, Spain, Monaco, Atlanta etc in the past years. And way more trips within California (Ioan and Bianca seem to be regulary at Joshua Park for example). And the sad thing is it's pure intention
1706446915575.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I bet Dr Dupee has been skipping into work while evaluating Alice. From a professional point of view she is fascinating.

Remember when Alice made a huge song and dance about being blindsided by Ioan leaving, grey rocking and filing for divorce? Of course the shock aspect was a lie because he said he didn’t love her in August 2020 and moved out 5 months later. Most people would take that as a HUGE (Alice caps) sign that the marriage was very rocky and odds are it would not recover.

I think there were many things Alice missed in those 5 months because she downplayed or downright didn’t care about his feelings, didn’t hear him, wouldn’t let him speak without abusing him, couldn’t empathise with him at all and forged on in her own universe, slagging him off on Twitter and IG because she was hurt / frustrated. The poor man must have been walking on eggshells trying to convey how unhappy he was and it just reached a point where he realised this is never going to change. Yet he is called a cheater and seen by most as a bad person for leaving her. It’s so unjust.
BIB - I'm probably going out on a limb here but I don't think that's true. I think a lot of people who felt sorry for her when she first started her smear campaign have woken up by now. There are so many people reading these threads but most of them don't actively engage with them. They stay silent but follow the drama anyway and they see her for what she really is.
Alice and her team of abuse apologists probably have multiple sock accounts on various platforms. That might give the impression that there's more people thinking that way than there actually are. The people who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet Dr Dupee has been skipping into work while evaluating Alice. From a professional point of view she is fascinating.

Remember when Alice made a huge song and dance about being blindsided by Ioan leaving, grey rocking and filing for divorce? Of course the shock aspect was a lie because he said he didn’t love her in August 2020 and moved out 5 months later. Most people would take that as a HUGE (Alice caps) sign that the marriage was very rocky and odds are it would not recover.

It's no doubt in the wiki somewhere but there's the event where she's in the red dress and slurring her words from 2018. I can be arsed to look it up. She said that before the event Ioan told her he didn't love her.

Now it could be a lie and couples tell each other all the time they don't love each other but I think she obviously knew the marriage was withering.

It's uncanny how she targets these ideas of the helpless woman left to defend herself with no clue at all.

I'll tear a page out of old man Tone leching on Taylor Swift. Here's your exile.

Ioan gave so many signs

Reactions: 18
There is something chilling about a woman, that in a few months time will have no money, becoming hyper active, posing for selfies, and encouraging nasty comments about her victim and the person holding her over water, instead of, you know, searching for a job.

If she loved her kids that would be her priority.
What shocks me too is that she's in her 50s and doesn't seem to think about saving for her future, she's not 20 with her working life ahead of her, she needs to be working and saving. One day her kids might wake up and disown her, who will pay her bills then? I just have this horrible feeling she'll expect the girls to fund her when they are older. I'm mid 30s and starting to panic about funding my elderly days, she's what, mid 50s? The rate she blows through cash she'll be homeless.

I really hope the girls wake up once both are adults and choose to live with Ioan or move out somewhere so they don't have to fund her/put up with her/ give her somewhere to live. I can totally see her asking to move in with them! Ugh. She's crazy.

Reactions: 28
BIB - I'm probably going out on a limb here but I don't think that's true. I think a lot of people who felt sorry for her when she first started her smear campaign have woken up by now. There are a so many people reading these threads but most of them don't actively engage with them. They stay silent but follow the drama anyway and they see her for what she really is.
Alice and her team of abuse apologists probably have multiple sock accounts on various platforms. That might give the impression that there's more people thinking that way than there actually are. The people who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide.
It will be interesting to see how much work Ioan gets in future. I think his reputation has been badly damaged, but I really hope you’re right.
The convention was a success and the more he gets out there the better.

Reactions: 16
BIB - I'm probably going out on a limb here but I don't think that's true. I think a lot of people who felt sorry for her when she first started her smear campaign have woken up by now. There are so many people reading these threads but most of them don't actively engage with them. They stay silent but follow the drama anyway and they see her for what she really is.
There wil always be a certain demographic of bitter women who have been left for a younger woman who will believe what they want to believe, no matter what evidence to the contrary. Thing is she could really have capitalised on this if she had shut up after the Lorraine interview, took a decent settlement and moved on.
But she went too far....

Reactions: 26

I really feel for Ioan, because it must have taken a lot of determination to face up to her, the narc, and finally say I can't do this any more. I bet there were times in their marriage that he was really wanting to leave but felt trapped. It's such a shame his reputation and mental health has to take such a battering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
The amounts she has had is staggering I'm assuming tax free. We, we went on 3 vacations last year. The difference is my mortgage is £500 and grocery bill is around £150 a week or so shopping at ocado. Her kids don't do anything their mother is a joke. I'm sure if Alice asked permission to move to a cheaper area or state he would say yes. He can go anywhere his roles don't seem to be Hollywood based.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.