Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to believe there is always hope. Otherwise it's just too bleak. But Alice is her own biggest enemy. I honestly don't know if she's got the where with all to even try. She seems to think she can just sit back, keep doing what she's doing and somehow everything will be alright, salvation will be handed to her on a platter. It seems someone has always swooped in and saved her at the last minute, or she's always managed to charm or grift her way out of things or to get things, but as she ages, how long is that going to last? She's definitely planning on living off the girls once they are old enough to work, but if the money runs out in the interim, as it looks like it might, I still can't see her actually getting off her butt and working. Maybe Clive should have sent her a copy of The First Wives Club - success is the best revenge.
I don’t think there is any hope for Alice, this is who she has been her whole life and there is zero change of that changing now she’s in her 50’s. The only hope is for the girls and I think we are all hoping desperately for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Racer is highly likely to be AFE too. 'it's back' - BW is an 'it' if you are "Tone" AFE and Ella.

1706440010000.png

Reactions: 25
Ps just to add: I meant "very sad" in a joking way because Im pissed off Ive cut down on drinking so much and bleeping nothing happened and now I have to exercise and fast as well!!! Its juts not fair! :)
If you can manage it, try fasting for 24 hours twice a week. I struggle with it because I comfort eat, but when I manage it it definitely makes a difference. Plus I can eat what I want 5 days a week! You can have 600 calories on the fast days. (It's the Michael Mosley fast diet.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From (very sad) personal experience cutting back on drinking alone does not help you loose weight - at least not as drastically. She did something else as well and considering we know how lazy she is its probably Ozempic
How much was her food bill again? $2,500? A MONTH! If that was true they would all be morbidly obese. Ozempic is probably included in the 2.5k.

The most common adverse reactions to Ozempic are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation. Lovely!!

If you can manage it, try fasting for 24 hours twice a week. I struggle with it because I comfort eat, but when I manage it it definitely makes a difference. Plus I can eat what I want 5 days a week! You can have 600 calories on the fast days. (It's the Michael Mosley fast diet.)
I'm also following Michael Mosley fast 800 and it's brilliant!!
I don't believe Alice has lost her weight healthily either, her pallor is awful imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She only ever seems to wear the same black leggings with the rip at the ankle. I really hope she bulk bought them and has several pairs? Otherwise the crotch much be nearly gone. ☹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
she cant use the story that made people interested in her with her DVRO

also getting acting work with a problematic history is even harder in the UK. And reality TV is difficult with a DVRO

tbh of all the things you mentioned I can only imagine acting work in France/Italy (and particulary France is crowded with talent so idk)

she also cant move the kids to the UK without having full custody or Ioan's consent (not like I think she would want)

Her big chance was after the Lorraine interview. Zip it up after this and then she would have received tons of reality show offers and perhaps even a TV or acting role, or a column. A book deal would have worked. Her reputation would be intact. Perhaps even the co-parenting relationship.

If she doesnt do a honest job now she should try to get as many conventions in as possible (and audition for roles), that's how most actors in her position survive. But perhaps she lacks offers
She used to speak French and Italian 30 years ago. Is she still able to speak these languages as in the past? I doubt it.
Also, if she has a bad reputation in the industry, she wouldn’t be able to find work even if she had stopped at the Lorraine interview. She might have had a chance to become an influencer though with the own TikTok and YouTube channel and lucrative deals. Even that wouldn’t be easy though and we know she doesn’t want to work.

Reactions: 19
Serious question: would the court award full custody if he hasn't formally asked for it? Would he have to amend his filing for joint to sole custody in order for this to be a possible outcome?
yeah, that can happen.

Ioan probably would get full custody (it's against the best interest of the kids to live with an abuser and under a bridge), but it's not feasible because he would literally get abused by them if he has any custody. It will be very interesting what the judge orders, since I doubt that he will force Ioan to pay for Alice's rent when she already owes him when all is done probably nearly a million.

Honestly, I know it's hard, but this is one of those cases where the kids should be with neither parent (detoxing from Alice and having a roof over their heads, protection for Ioan). When detoxing and therapy works they could slowly return to their dad. Unfortunately because the options are limited I fear the court will simply order more therapy and visitation and hope that in due time Ioan can have joint or even full custody. Alice may even move with the kids to CF or any other of her enabler friends to solve the housing problem (the abuser problem remains but sometimes the courts dont mind to leave kids with an abusive parent if that has been the case for years, it's "stability" in some way, especially if you are trauma bonded)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm starting the fast diet again tomorrow, got some holiday pounds to lose. I struggled with it before but on hindsight I really shouldn't do proper exercise on a cut-back day. If it was a pool day I'd be crying by 2pm 🤪

Reactions: 8
I'm also following Michael Mosley fast 800 and it's brilliant!!
I don't believe Alice has lost her weight healthily either, her pallor is awful imo.
Looking at the side by side photos of her selfies compared to yesterday's pap photos I don't think she's lost as much weight as the selfies suggest. If she really is an alcoholic she'd struggle to stop drinking, and if that's affecting the ozempic, maybe she's not taking it regularly. I find it almost impossible to believe she could consistently exercise or diet given her lack of self-control in pretty much every other area of her life.

Reactions: 16
She's deffo one of them that febreezes tge crotch 🤮🤮
I'm really glad I read this while eating a sandwich 😂
---
Yeah, as much as I hate how AE dresses, fair play to her, she just carries on regardless. She must read the comments but she obviously likes her weird gilet/leggings/scarf and big belt combo.

I hate the ageism about dressing appropriately. You could have a stunning and fit 45 year old and an overweight 25 year old. Who is going to look better in the leggings?
It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.

Last edited:
---

It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.
I think she does think she looks good. She is a narcissist through and through. Listening to other people’s opinions, taking feedback and advice, she just can’t or won’t do it. You can see that she pretends to do this quite well in her IG comments but then does nothing.

Reactions: 15
She's stuck as a teenager..stays in bed all day on SM and watching crap TV gets up to put on make up/try clothes on and take selfies. Doesn't take any adult responsibility for herself and expects handouts.
Yes, she has a very teenage mentality.

Someone earlier in the thread posted part of her New Year's resolution list from 2018. Here is the full version.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 12.20.59.png

I was clearing out my childhood bedroom recently and found some diary entries and to-do lists, and some of them sound very similar to Alice's to-do list.

Except I was a teenager when I wrote them, and she was in her late 40's when she wrote this...

Interesting how there's nothing about getting a job/making money or anything to do with self-improvement (apart from the wish to lose weight), the latter which you might expect in a New Year's resolution list. And even more bizarre is the fact that she chose to share this on her Instagram.

---

Yes deffo ,she just look very sad ,I should imagine I and B cringe when they see her efforts ,a mix of pity and amusement .

Reactions: 10

Someone earlier in the thread posted part of her New Year's resolution list from 2018. Here is the full version.

View attachment 2719577

I was clearing out my childhood bedroom recently and found some diary entries and to-do lists, and some of them sound very similar to Alice's to-do list.

Except I was a teenager when I wrote them, and she was in her late 40's when she wrote this...

Interesting how there's nothing about getting a job/making money or anything to do with self-improvement (apart from the wish to lose weight), the latter which you might expect in a New Year's resolution list. And even more bizarre is the fact that she chose to share this on her Instagram.
(Two rooms) this is a humble brag.
I’m mid to late forties now and would achieve an Alice Things to do in 2018 in one day minus the weight loss. She’s worse than a pick me at this stage.

How much was her food bill again? $2,500? A MONTH! If that was true they would all be morbidly obese. Ozempic is probably included in the 2.5k.

The most common adverse reactions to Ozempic are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation. Lovely!!
Don’t forget the reports of liver and pancreas damage. I don't think Alice should be taking anything that could cause liver damage, not with her years of excessive drinking.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 2719577

I bet Dr Dupee has been skipping into work while evaluating Alice. From a professional point of view she is fascinating.

Remember when Alice made a huge song and dance about being blindsided by Ioan leaving, grey rocking and filing for divorce? Of course the shock aspect was a lie because he said he didn’t love her in August 2020 and moved out 5 months later. Most people would take that as a HUGE (Alice caps) sign that the marriage was very rocky and odds are it would not recover.

I think there were many things Alice missed in those 5 months because she downplayed or downright didn’t care about his feelings, didn’t hear him, wouldn’t let him speak without abusing him, couldn’t empathise with him at all and forged on in her own universe, slagging him off on Twitter and IG because she was hurt / frustrated. The poor man must have been walking on eggshells trying to convey how unhappy he was and it just reached a point where he realised this is never going to change. Yet he is called a cheater and seen by most as a bad person for leaving her. It’s so unjust.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

View attachment 2719577

Is that 2 rooms of make-up that needs organizing? Who has rooms of make-up, especially in that tiny house they had? Did she never throw away old make-up the way you are supposed to? I’m baffled!!

Reactions: 9
(Two rooms) this is a humble brag.
I’m mid to late forties now and would achieve an Alice Things to do in 2018 in one day minus the weight loss. She’s worse than a pick me at this stage.
Actually, her explanation in the post made it seem like it wasn't a brag. We know they didn't have a huge house as she posted a lot of photos of it.

It's just that the task of sorting out her makeup so that she could easily access it would have taken a couple of hours at most, and didn't merit inclusion on a New Year's resolution list.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.