Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true. All the talk of being bed bound has stopped. I guess when Dupee leaves it will start back up.
As much as I’m loathe to say it, you can see Bianca needing support to walk. She has Ioan there to support her and it’s obvious to see. Then there’s the pap photos of a “90% bed-bound Fibro warrior” Alice stoating about in bin bags quite the thing. Not saying all disabilities are visible. Just highlighting the difference from Alice’s victim narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So I take a nap, then do some housework and cook. Go on insta, a repost of those pics and some made up story from the fuckwit about semi permanent eyeliner 🙄
She clearly rang Boghoff, and asked them to rewrite the article 🙄
Doesn't matter mAlice too late, everyone knows you've been lying; even this new article, she getting ripped to shreds...shame 💅🤣

Reactions: 29
I’m still trying to figure out what that neck furnishing is all about. I guess it was a ‘make it furniture’ day as opposed to ‘make it fashion’.
My parents used to have hanging plant holders that looked like that neck furnishing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Incredibly proud of a nasty teen that trashed her dads house and called his fiancé filthy names? Spent $400 on his Amazon account and hacked his IG? Yes, yes you must be proud.
It occurred to me that you never hear Al say anything of the kids' achievements. Prizes they've won, things from hobbies, school, extracurriculars. Do they do....anything?

Reactions: 37
It occurred to me that you never hear Al say anything of the kids' achievements. Prizes they've won, things from hobbies, school, extracurriculars. Do they do....anything?
Draw on their faces like three year olds with eyeliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's claimed Ella is really smart, but also used that to get a dig in at Elsie supposedly not being book smart. :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 24
These Alice threads are chock full of brave, strong, smart and funny as duck inspirational women and men and you writing that about me just made me cry ❤
Sending you a huge hug, I'm sorry for what you went through, no one deserves that 😔🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the brain power of Alice's fan in one tweet. He was 2.8m worth pre-marriage, not now - bugs are smarter than that lot
1000022552.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Alice is just inadequate in every way.
Can't cook, clean, parent, work

Reactions: 24
She's claimed Ella is really smart, but also used that to get a dig in at Elsie supposedly not being book smart. :sick:
But that's kind of what I mean, even when she mentions stuff rarely, it's just saying about being smart, beautiful or tall, whatever. Not ever about something they've done or achieved. Not she worked hard and got all As, she won a science prize, she got silver in gymnastics competition. Just makes me ponder. Just seems like a life of Sephora and Panda express. US college admissions are so heavy on extracurriculars too, not like UK which is really about the grades.

Reactions: 26
But that's kind of what I mean, even when she mentions stuff rarely, it's just saying about being smart, beautiful or tall, whatever. Not ever about something they've done or achieved. Not she worked hard and got all As, she won a science prize, she got silver in gymnastics competition. Just makes me ponder. Just seems like of Sephora and Panda express. US college admissions are so heavy on extracurriculars too, not like UK which is really about the grades.
She doesn't see the kids as individuals in their own right, just extensions of herself. I think she doesn't actually pay attention to any of their achievements and she only comments on what is important to her - the superficial image. I don't think the kids will be going to college, definitely not in the US. Unless Ioan gets some massive paydays, and with the amount of schooling Alice has deliberately denied Ella, I doubt if her grades would be up to par anyway.

Reactions: 19
But that's kind of what I mean, even when she mentions stuff rarely, it's just saying about being smart, beautiful or tall, whatever. Not ever about something they've done or achieved. Not she worked hard and got all As, she won a science prize, she got silver in gymnastics competition. Just makes me ponder. Just seems like a life of Sephora and Panda express. US college admissions are so heavy on extracurriculars too, not like UK which is really about the grades.
The girls really need to be rid of her, but it's not safe for Ioan and Bianca to have them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
I hope everyone on here who was let down by your family of origin knows that we're your family now ❤💐

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.