Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having my first glass of wine for three weeks tonight. I know January isn't over, but what the hell!
yes!! Hope it’s a good one! I went to the fancy wine shop in tow for mine! No juice box of Jam Shed for me on this fabulous day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck dry January! Bring wine and snacks!
I am so desperate for mAlice to get her just deserts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1706290402365.png

Bag Lady chic. Ozempic is doing a number on her face. What is that a bed sheet around her neck? She wouldn't look out of place in one of the homeless encampments in LA.
I looked at this image and couldn't stop cackling. I am going straight to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Whilst I heat what you saying, this is just what I mean - this juxtaposition men vs women, as if one gender is better than another, one gender is more capable of violence, deceit or crime. Dirty media outlets thrive in stirring tit and distracting from important topics and a lot of people (not you, I mean all these DM commentators mostly) happily get into "holy wars" instead of perhaps learning a lesson on how we can all be better humans to each other.
Ill get off my soap box now.. :)
I think one sex is absolutely more capable of violence than the other, it's why we are always on the alert when walking after dark etc. That's not to say that there haven't been violent women. But I know which sex I'd rather be alone in a railway carriage with.

However in this case she is the abuser and he is the victim, no question.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope we all enjoyed the quiet period. It’s gonna be non stop for the next couple of months at least…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like they deserve more grace and compassion than they sometimes get.
You can say someone is deeply unwell and still have sympathy for them. When I was young there was no internet to look these things up. Now there is a million accounts about narcissism and it's easy to get information. I said I would give her until 21 - I didn't say she should start rebelling now, as that's not gonna happen. Also young people are far more savvy about mental health conditions - it's even become 'cool' to have a mh condition with many of them. The stigma around it is not there like it was in Alice's/my generation which is good.

Every case is different. Ella has one safe parent (who she is contemptuous of even though he pays for everything she has). Some kids don't even have one safe parent, so Ella isn't even that unfortunate by many standards. @Lulugrace talked about reading her parents court docs at 15 and the scales fell from her eyes. That's what I want to happen for Ella so that at least she can stop being abusive to I and B even if she stays loyal to her narc mom in the main. She is getting more and more involved with pap shots and probably socking on the DM too which is worrying. I know she's trauma bonded but still hope by 21 it will be a very different story, when she sees things clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What are those terrible yellow stains all over mAlice's income and expenditure court filings? Did she wee on them?

How did Bernal let them go out like that? Could he not have retyped them?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2716061

Bag Lady chic. Ozempic is doing a number on her face. What is that a bed sheet around her neck? She wouldn't look out of place in one of the homeless encampments in LA.
I looked at this image and couldn't stop cackling. I am going straight to hell.
Shes started to look like the saggy baggy elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.