Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the Daily Mail needs to be a party to the divorce proceedings at this point tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She earned ZERO last month — and every other month for most of her adult life.

Hardly something to brag about though is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
But we all know that the Abuser and her brain dead followers will carry on with their utter utter nonsense and lies
Why would she stop now?

This is bleeping nuts - IG WAS worth $2.8 million BEFORE he married AFE!! Is this shoddy 'journalism' or did AFE put in a call to Bogoff??

1706286973534.png

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So the new narrative will be that Ioan is filthy rich, what diffrrence does it make to him if he funds her insane habits until the end of days?

Reactions: 25
Shouldn’t the headline be;

He gave her over a quarter of a million since their split and there’s NONE left!??

The cheek of it. As of her earning sod all and blowing through all the cash is on him. 👀 👀

Reactions: 31
I CBA to read it, does it say "A source close to Alice says..." in the Chris White article, lol. Oh dear. If she's instigated this article then that must be the 1000th breach of the restraining order. Say bye bye to any cash Alice. So so stupid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So, if he's worth 2.8 mil, why do they keep asking how he paid for a ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They can’t seem to make their minds up if he’s broke or if he should be financing her wealthy lifestyle. It can’t be both can it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When she took the 100k didn't she say she would use it to pay the school fees and Gloria for a year?
But she didn't pay the school fees with it...
She also said she would lick toilet bowls in Temple Meads station so Ella could attend the elitist school. If the penny doesn't drop with Ella by the time she's 21, I question her sanity.

If I was her, even now at 14, I would be reading everything. The court docs, Tattle, you name it... It's possible she is scared of Mommie Dearest will khs or someone else though. I would call her bluff but I suppose you can't if you're brainwashed.
---
I do think this board is a bit guilty of making Ioan a saint
He is a bleeping saint. Too nice for his own good actually. 20 years with mAlice = he is a bleeping saint. Ridiculously overpaying her (to try and shut her up) = he is a bleeping saint

I keep saying - No more Mr Nice Guy. The witch can live in a tent for all I care.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She also said she would lick toilet bowls in Temple Meads station so Ella could attend the elitist school. If the penny doesn't drop with Ella by the time she's 21, I question her sanity.

If I was her, even now at 14, I would be reading everything. The court docs, Tattle, you name it... It's possible she is scared of Mommie Dearest will khs or someone else though. I would call her bluff but I suppose you can't if you're brainwashed.
Ella may never see her mother clearly, not because she's brainwashed, stupid or a possible narc herself, but because it's incredibly painful to realise your own mother doesn't love you, and the normal reaction is to internalise that and believe that you're the problem, that you yourself aren't lovable. It can take a lot of courage and emotional integrity to see your parents for who they really are, and Ella may never reach that point. Especially given Alice is incapable of any sort of honesty, let alone self-honesty, and is modelling that daily for Ella.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The thing is, the girls have no context for any of this. They don't have a frame of reference for their lifestyle because they both hang around extremely wealthy families and are isolated from their more ordinary family members. And honestly, they are SO young. They have no life experience to give them grounding against these lies. They won't understand the money thing, and Alice has no moral guidance for them other than "money money money money". I don't know if they'll ever fully get it, because they won't experience actual poverty - their dad will make sure of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.