Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to the DM story (nice catch @walliewellie!):
When the DM refers to court documents “obtained” by them, I am as certain as I can be that they “obtained” these by reading Tattle. It’s where they get a lot of their showbiz stories these days - lazy feckers.

Reactions: 51
When the DM refers to court documents “obtained” by them, I am as certain as I can be that they “obtained” these by reading Tattle. It’s where they get a lot of their showbiz stories these days - lazy feckers.
They need to put @Hiraeth and @ButterTart on the payroll. @welp can just hack their bank account and pay herself!

PS: @welp if you do accidentally hack the daily mail's bank account please remember your good friends here at Tattle. You know we always have your back.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ella may never see her mother clearly
It may take a while but both AFE's dad and IG did, eventually. Part of growing up is not idealising/demonising parents and developing your own thoughts, not just parroting what others say. I just don't understand her a) not reading the court documents and b) dismissing them if she did. It suggests Ella is deeply unwell and the evidence is mounting up for that, hacking, theft, threats to IG, fake RO etc. Not blaming her, before anyone starts, but let's face the grim facts here.

Reactions: 18
Normally I don't wish evil people harm beyond the things they cause to themselves, but if someone accidentally covered her in tar, rolled her in feathers and sent a grizzly running after her on sand, it would feel righteous.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The cheating isn't even the problem. Sophie Turner quite obviously cheated on Joe Jones given how quickly she entered into a new relationship (few weeks), or at least that would be claimed if genders were reversed, and she arguably also committed legal abuse by filing a completely nonsensical filing about child abduction, but the focus is entirely on Joe Jonas smear campaign when his management was selling unfavorable stories about his ex and tried to control the narrative (if it was reversed people would have felt sorry for the woman for enduring these things, because it's believed immediately). This is a case where both are bad, but the priorities are set on what the unfavored gender (the man) did wrong. This is always the case. Heck, the narrative was unfavorable to Ioan even before Bianca despite him paying, seeing his kids etc. while Alice was a dick in public, all that just because he is a man.

I get there are many things in society were men enjoy unfair advantages, however when it comes to the narrative around divorce/seperation society seems to believe that we can do no wrong. A women leaving an abusive marriage is brave, a men is either a wimp or a abuser himself.
I strongly believe this is part of the problem. Like someone said patriarchal society is not the one where men rule over women but where those in power supress others - I did not translate well but you know what I mean. This kind of attitude in reality is deeply unhelpful to women making them dependant and seemingly too weak and silly to provide for themselves and also suppresses and abuses men - good law obedient men like Yo. Bastards who want to get out of all responsibility and actually abandon their ex wives and kids without means can do it quite easily. Also abusive women as we are sadly witnessing can get away with their abuse quite easily.
Even in the Kevin Costner divorce where there was seemingly no abuse and very possible cheating on HER side (maybe his as well, who knows but it doesnt matter really, she was the one who openly shacked up with a dude almost immediately) there were oh so many saying he owes her (HIS money he worked so hard for and wanted to protect with prenup) because she was married to him and gave birth to his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She also said she would lick toilet bowls in Temple Meads station so Ella could attend the elitist school. If the penny doesn't drop with Ella by the time she's 21, I question her sanity.

If I was her, even now at 14, I would be reading everything. The court docs, Tattle, you name it... It's possible she is scared of Mommie Dearest will khs or someone else though. I would call her bluff but I suppose you can't if you're brainwashed.
---

He is a bleeping saint. Too nice for his own good actually. 20 years with mAlice = he is a bleeping saint. Ridiculously overpaying her (to try and shut her up) = he is a bleeping saint

I keep saying - No more Mr Nice Guy. The witch can live in a tent for all I care.
Not even a tent as far as I'm concerned! bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stay away from the Sauvignon JoJo! Check out any Alice selfie, or the Marjory videos - that bloated face will scare you off the booze for at least 48 hours!
I'm glad nobody can see me today. You know you are hungover when your dad calls saying he's coming for a visit and bringing a biscuit, but you tell him no biscuit bring me a beer. Hair of the dog only way to save me. 🤢 If anyone else did this to me I'd kick their ass.

Can't wait to see Alice's response to new article. 😁 My day just got better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It may take a while but both AFE's dad and IG did, eventually. Part of growing up is not idealising/demonising parents and developing your own thoughts, not just parroting what others say. I just don't understand her a) not reading the court documents and b) dismissing them if she did. It suggests Ella is deeply unwell and the evidence is mounting up for that, hacking, theft, threats to IG, fake RO etc. Not blaming her, before anyone starts, but let's face the grim facts here.
I think it has to do with how she was raised. Alice raised them to think that women shouldnt have to work and men are just there to sponge off, so Ioan overpaying by this much in their world is him underpaying because he isnt dedicating all his wealth to them like he previously did. It's also something that is spreading among GenZ a lot more than previous generations, so not only is she getting that from her mother, her friends likely support it too. Where the big damage comes in is then that instead of repremanding her actions Alice likely rewards them, hence why Ella's actions became worse and worse

also no doubt Alice preached them that seperating the family unit is the worst and unforgivable regardless what he does etc. She also did a number on her by telling her that he is a bad parent by having discipline etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, I have to admit that I am usually biased towards the woman in a lot of cases in the media because,

1. Life experience with men

2. Seeing how the media , especially the mail, blame women for everything. I mean in cases where a husband has murdered his whole family you still get the implication that she might have driven him to do it!! When a girl gets raped by a footballer then it is implied that it is her fault for going back to his room. It just never ends.

But this case has facts and evidence. I do think this board is a bit guilty of making Ioan a saint, I am sure he has not been perfect. But I just want him to WIN, and get justice. And for the girls to have peace. And secretly for her to get her just desserts.
Whilst I hear what you saying, this is just what I mean - this juxtaposition men vs women, as if one gender is better than another, one gender is more capable of violence, deceit or crime. Dirty media outlets thrive in stirring tit and distracting from important topics and a lot of people (not you, I mean all these DM commentators mostly) happily get into "holy wars" instead of perhaps learning a lesson on how we can all be better humans to each other.
Ill get off my soap box now.. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The comments are ripping her to shreds. The initial article has gained the traction needed to destroy her narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No offense Bridge but I think you're discounting a lot of the psychology of mother/daughter relationships, especially when the mother is a narc. I've only just realised my mother is probably a covert narc, or at least rates very high on most narc traits. I'm not stupid, deeply unwell or lacking experience in narcs. But I've also had depression most of my life and that blinded me, probably deliberately for my own ability to survive, to much of my mother's behaviour. We literally can't see the things that are too painful to see, our mind finds a way to protect us, to deny reality for the sake of our own sanity. With my narc ex there were things that were all but slapping me in the face, but I couldn't see them at the time because it was too painful to accept. I've only just started to see the true reality of my mother and that is a direct result of me finally being able to accept that she doesn't really love me, not in the way I define love, and that that is not my fault, that that is her issue and not that I am unlovable. It's finally not so dangerous for me to see her clearly.

Mother/daughter relationships can be complicated, confusing and turbulent with even the best of mothers who love their children. Ella and Alice's relationship is so complex, so complicated, so mired in so many nuances and shades of grey, so many conflicting, deep and often scary emotions and primal needs. At 14 Ella still has a fundamental need for a mother who loves and protects her. I feel like sometimes people forget that Ella is still a child whose brain hasn't fully developed and expect her to behave more like an adult, and to see her mother with the experience, rationale and intelligence of an adult. Ella and Elsie are victims of their mother and even if they do go on to become narcs, they will always have been victims of their mother. I feel like they deserve more grace and compassion than they sometimes get.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I got a tit tonne of tequila rose for my January birthday. I’m celebrating the tide turning ever so slightly. It’s coming. She will implode. And soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm having my first glass of wine for three weeks tonight. I know January isn't over, but what the hell!
I think I may join you 🥂 🎉
---
I got a tit tonne of tequila rose for my January birthday. I’m celebrating the tide turning ever so slightly. It’s coming. She will implode. And soon.
Ooh I wish I had some tequila rose. Yum.
---
Mr G arrived home with a litre of Harveys Bristol Cream sherry for me...he had read the headlines and knew I would need it today! 😂
I love that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The first article lifted my spirits, the second not so much. However I did watch the Marjorie video linked in the first DM article and it proper cheered me up that that lives forever on the internet. No wonder you are an unemployed actress, Marjorie. Let's see details of all the castings you've gone to and all the roles your agent has recommended you for since the separation. I do hope that is brought up in court that she's made duck all effort to find work as an actress or something more befitting to her skillset.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.