Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the longest she's ever gone without wittering about her "bad health"?
Not much she could really gripe about given what Bianca is going through daily without it backfiring on her I guess?

Reactions: 13
Has anyone spotted the big problem with the work from home / work outside home dichotomy re Alice?

Yes, that’s right, they both involve work!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She thinks she's going to be awarded full custody and Ioan ordered to pay Gloria for full time care of Alice, never in a month of Sundays is that going to happen imo.
This is one of the reasons it was so important to alienate the kids. She thinks this way it’ll be impossible for them to live with their dad and he’ll have to pay more, including Gloria.

Reactions: 21
She is so full of tit. "Very very hard" bringing up the girls alone (with a Nanny) and only while IG was away. BUT it turns out she likes it that way as she doesn't want less than 100% custody despite the 102 ailments (all undiagnosed).

View attachment 2696023

Yes, lots of people with kids and especially people with disabilities can do a home working job easily enough. But not Queen Malice who needs servants at her beck and call. The idea of her serving anyone? How very dare you!

For any newbies here - does this look like a physically disabled woman? The comments are funny too "I bet even the crazy sex with her got boring after a while" lol. A lot of people think she is drunk in this video but her reactions are too quick. No she can be unhinged totally sober too!!

The parking video is what lead me to this forum.
I think up until then I'd felt sorry for Alice but seeing that video made me realise that Alice wasn't the victim she'd portrayed herself to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For any newbies here - does this look like a physically disabled woman? The comments are funny too "I bet even the crazy sex with her got boring after a while" lol. A lot of people think she is drunk in this video but her reactions are too quick. No she can be unhinged totally sober too!!

BIB - not every disability is visible. I have an actual, diagnosed disability. Some days I do very well and can walk 10 miles, and am full of energy. Other days, I am bed-bound. The difference from one day to the next can be almost unbelievable, and people who see me at my best wouldn’t believe how bad it can get at my worst.

So I personally wouldn’t discount Alice’s claims of having illnesses because of that video (as I always say, I’m one of the few people here who does believe she has illnesses).

What that video does show, however, is someone with an anger management problem, who is incredibly entitled, who is a liar (“I have a sick child in the car!”), and who is stupid enough to not walk away when being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
BIB - not every disability is visible. I have an actual, diagnosed disability. Some days I do very well and can walk 10 miles, and am full of energy. Other days, I am bed-bound. The difference from one day to the next can be almost unbelievable, and people who see me at my best wouldn’t believe how bad it can get at my worst.

So I personally wouldn’t discount Alice’s claims of having illnesses because of that video (as I always say, I’m one of the few people here who does believe she has illnesses).

What that video does show, however, is someone with an anger management problem, who is incredibly entitled, who is a liar (“I have a sick child in the car!”), and who is stupid enough to not walk away when being filmed.
I dont believe in her illnesses not because of her ability to exert herself when suits her, but because she herself mentioned many a time (yes she lies all the time too, but a lot of time she lets snippets of truth through and to me it seems one of those situations) that she changed many doctors and had many tests but not had a diagnosis. I have no doubt she often feels tit, as anybody with her lifestyle would, but Im not sure it counts as genuine chronic illness. In fact I think she was right when she said she was strong as an ox - many of us would have developed a chronic diagnosable illness with her lifestyle

Reactions: 29
the main reason why I dont believe her is that a person with such a condition would not be able to relentlessly rant non-stop on twitter over years with almost no breaks. You just have too much pain to do that in the manner (and I dont only mean the 2-3 years after the divorce, she was already relentless before this). That other indicators (eg her admitting many times, including anonymously on a forum, that multiple doctors told her that she is fine and that she has no diagnosis) support this as well makes it a pretty sound case. As an aside she has always said that she has fibro because everything else has been excluded, but the thing is that almost all symptoms of fibro can also origin from the lack of activitiy/alcohol consumption etc.

However, in her age with her lifestyle and also the family history (mother and brother) it is entirely normal if she has any health issues, if anything she is pretty healthy considering those factors (resting for over 10 years with no work and a nanny and a dedicated husband helps probably). So I would actually believe her if she says her health is bad, but history has shown that Alice's health (and of the kids) collerates with inconvenient court ordered actions. And magically her health is no issue when the kids should be with their dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
the main reason why I dont believe her is that a person with such a condition would not be able to relentlessly rant non-stop on twitter over years with almost no breaks. You just have too much pain to do that in the manner (and I dont only mean the 2-3 years after the divorce, she was already relentless before this). That other indicators (eg her admitting many times, including anonymously on a forum, that multiple doctors told her that she is fine and that she has no diagnosis) support this as well makes it a pretty sound case. As an aside she has always said that she has fibro because everything else has been excluded, but the thing is that almost all symptoms of fibro can also origin from the lack of activitiy/alcohol consumption etc.

However, in her age with her lifestyle and also the family history (mother and brother) it is entirely normal if she has any health issues, if anything she is pretty healthy considering those factors (resting for over 10 years with no work and a nanny and a dedicated husband helps probably). So I would actually believe her if she says her health is bad, but history has shown that Alice's health (and of the kids) collerates with inconvenient court ordered actions. And magically her health is no issue when the kids should be with their dad.
IMO she would be able to relentlessly rant non-stop on Twitter if that's all she spent her energy on.

She had so many of her needs met, which she didn't need to expend energy on. She has had Gloria (and formerly, Ioan) to take care of the girls, and to cook and to clean. She didn't work. She had some energy, but she just decided to spend it on arguing on the internet, buying crap off eBay, and drinking wine.

There's something called the spoon theory which relates to chronic illnesses and energy. Alice just spent all her spoons on arguing on the internet etc., instead of other things that most people with chronic illnesses need to do, such as cooking, cleaning and daily activities required for living.

And even though I do believe she has illnesses, I don't believe she does anything to help her health, and in fact, IMO her actions have made her health worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice is menopausal. That's it. All her symptoms are menopause symptoms. And she abuses drugs and alcohol.

Reactions: 29
There's zero reason for her to be writing online about her health
That never stopped her before. She is fishing for sympathy and excuses for not cooperating with professionals.
---
Alice is menopausal.
Probably post menopausal by now. The menopause didn't help but that's not the key issue here.

She a narc and feigning illness is a good way to play the victim. I get that not all disabilities are visible but malingering and Munchausens are well known too. She's the latter.

It's creepy that she diagnosed Ella with fibro too. That's Munchausens by proxy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
To be fair to Alice, she's been claiming bad health for years now.

View attachment 2695856

View attachment 2695857

View attachment 2695858
BS. That's what 99 percent of divorced mothers have to do. Pick your kids? Get over yourself. There is after school care and if you don't want to put them in after school care Ella is old enough to babysit Elsie for 2 hours after school.
I call side effects from binge drinking. Of course you will feel bad after binge drinking, possibly to black out stage. I bet that's not fibromyalgia, but muscle pain from being blackout drunk.
She just needs to get a job. Get on with her life. She will have to work, her days of leisure, living off Ioan are over.
At least in 2024 Ioan will finally be done with this crazy buffalo, pay his child support and move on.
A lesson to every adult make sure you take care of yourself. Make sure you build your own nest egg, no matter how little. Never leave your future dependent on your partner, no matter how "smug married"( here's looking at you Alice), you feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
AFE seems to believe that reminding people that she has an illness excuses her behavior. Surprise Abuser, it does not. I have been on disability for years. I have fibro ( it sucks), RA, degenerative disk disease, trigeminal neuralgia (looking at brain surgery for that one) and many others. I have some good days and really bad ones. I am not a bleep faced jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The trial readiness conference is on February 7, 2024, as well as the four trial dates, 2/29, 3/6, 3/7, and 3/13.

I am betting now that AFE and Bernal won't be trial ready on 7 February hence the "nasty emails" AFE refers too. She is refusing to play ball even at this stage. In a way though, what documents does she/Bernal have to prepare? Her collection of stupid screenshots that show IG and BW harassing her by proxy?? lol

Her main requirement will be to disclose her finances properly - she won't and maybe she is stonewalling the forensic accountant or just lying to him with her made up numbers but presumably there's ways around that. She has nothing on IG and nothing to show he shouldn't get custody, unless you count the testimony of brainwashed kids. That she has, probably to hand, written by her or at least the result of heavy coaching.

IG on the other hand will have now got a mountain of evidence on her - none of it good. If it was down to me, her failure to prepare after plenty of notice and a lawyer paid for out of IG's house sale money shows contempt of court.

Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure Judge Josh said for both parties lawyers to check in around a week or so before the hearing to ensure everything is going ahead.
I think her comment was a precursor to that being, no.

Reactions: 14
The trial readiness conference is on February 7, 2024, as well as the four trial dates, 2/29, 3/6, 3/7, and 3/13.

I am betting now that AFE and Bernal won't be trial ready on 7 February hence the "nasty emails" AFE refers too. She is refusing to play ball even at this stage. In a way though, what documents does she/Bernal have to prepare? Her collection of stupid screenshots that show IG and BW harassing her by proxy?? lol

Her main requirement will be to disclose her finances properly - she won't and maybe she is stonewalling the forensic accountant or just lying to him with her made up numbers but presumably there's ways around that. She has nothing on IG and nothing to show he shouldn't get custody, unless you count the testimony of brainwashed kids. That she has, probably to hand, written by her or at least the result of heavy coaching.

IG on the other hand will have now got a mountain of evidence on her - none of it good. If it was down to me, her failure to prepare after plenty of notice and a lawyer paid for out of IG's house sale money shows contempt of court.
I hope the judge doesn't give her an inch. She's already gotten away with so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice has had years at this stage.

If her side try to pull a ‘not ready’, in my non-legal opinion Judge Josh should get Bernal debarred (again?!) for being useless.

what’s the current odds on him getting sacked? 💯? Should we have a poll on what Big Al’s next stunt will be?!

Reactions: 13
I am pretty sure trial is trial. If they can’t show any real issues that aren’t from her just being an asshole at the status hearing, even if she was in hospital or jail, it goes ahead as Bernal can represent. I’m 100% speculating but wouldn’t she have to fire Bernal, self represent and then really be in the hospital. I wonder if judge Josh can still rule as it’s a custody trial not a criminal trial.
The one area I’m worried about is if Bernal at the status hearing says they need an extra day for trial which means Judge Josh can’t oversee the case anymore. Just my thoughts and recollections….

Reactions: 9
Alice has had years at this stage. If her side try to pull a ‘not ready’, in my non-legal opinion Judge Josh should get Bernal debarred (again?!) for being useless. what’s the current odds on him getting sacked? 💯? Should we have a poll on what Big Al’s next stunt will be?!
Not sure we can blame Bernal when he's got the client from hell.

The odds of Bernal being sacked before the trial - 50/50 I'd say.

Her next stunt is collapsing (while puking and shaking) when reading Dupee's report and being rushed to the ER lmao. Bernal then bills her for the cleaning costs.

I'm only half joking. Seriously, she is probably doctor shopping right now to get one to give her the diagnosis she so desperately wants. Then her non-co-operation will be blamed on her diagnosis. She forgets that Dupee is a doctor too and will have dealt with the likes of Alice before.

Reactions: 24
I am pretty sure trial is trial. If they can’t show any real issues that aren’t from her just being an asshole at the status hearing, even if she was in hospital or jail, it goes ahead as Bernal can represent. I’m 100% speculating but wouldn’t she have to fire Bernal, self represent and then really be in the hospital. I wonder if judge Josh can still rule as it’s a custody trial not a criminal trial.
The one area I’m worried about is if Bernal at the status hearing says they need an extra day for trial which means Judge Josh can’t oversee the case anymore. Just my thoughts and recollections….
She's going to want to object to the findings of the report - if it's been finished (I say if it's been finished because she would have missed appointments and fucked around to delay it). She will have been ignoring emails and requests for info/disclosure because she is "sick" - I doubt very much she will be "ready"

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.