Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every accusation is a confession, amirite?

Would make sense - she was a beautiful (MOO) leggy blonde, well spoken, fluent in French. Even if she wasn't doing actual sex work, she could certainly have been paid for turning up at events and wafting about.
She seems to know about "the girlfriend experience" in European hotels so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He ain’t that daft to use his main phone lol. He will have had a second one lol. Come on Alice how slow were you.
secret folder, self-deleting messages, arrangement that he always starts the contact, deleting messages whenever he leaves his phone etc. It's rare to catch your spouse due to messages, usually their behavior gives it away, but Alice was dead certain that he wasnt cheating, sooo

Reactions: 13
Although I wouldn't be surprised if Ioan did cheat, by the same token, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't cheated on Alice. The way he's behaved throughout the divorce, he seems to be a genuinely decent man and he's bent over backwards to make things easier for Alice until she abused him and Bianca past the point of tolerating any more. She emasculated him so much that I can see him falling into bed with any pretty fan who made him feel good about himself, but he also seemed to genuinely love who he thought Alice was and to see her with rose coloured glasses for many years. Ultimately the only one who knows whether he was faithful or not is Ioan.

Reactions: 32
Nah I reckon that's how she made money in Paris before she landed Olivier.
Did they get a discount because of the bad breath?
---
Alice was dead certain that he wasnt cheating
What happens on set, stays on set. She wouldn't know unless they went to the papers/TMZ. Besides she could hardly complain... but she would anyway as she's a huge hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did they get a discount because of the bad breath?
---

What happens on set, stays on set. She wouldn't know unless they went to the papers/TMZ. Besides she could hardly complain... but she would anyway as she's a huge hypocrite.
Can you imagine the hullabaloo Alice would cause if anyone did come out and say they had slept with Ioan during their marriage? She'd think all her Christmas's had come at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the hullabaloo Alice would cause if anyone did come out and say they had slept with Ioan during their marriage? She'd think all her Christmas's had come at once!
I don’t think anyone would come forward if they had haha. I’m a crazy witch and even I wouldn’t want to go against Alice or be on the radar for having slept with her baby angel. Look how nuts she went when his 20 y/o costar put a heart on the Bianca reveal post.
Disclaimer: old soak does not sleep with married or coupled up men but I confess Ioan-Daddy would be the one exception.

• Haha
So Alice is pulling the bad health card when it comes to answering lawyer mails. I bet many many appointments were skipped.
1000021851.jpg

Huge own goal here: she is yet again acting like the kids and her are one party ("it's used against us"). there is no point to lay low in fear of it being weaponised if you post things like this.

that she followed the #inthebestinterest hashtag is so telling btw
1000021854.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh here we go, the witch is back! "Weaponized against us" "dont need to say by whom" - duck you Alice!

So Alice is pulling the bad health card when it comes to answering lawyer mails. I bet many many appointments were skipped.
View attachment 2694484
Huge own goal here: she is yet again acting like the kids and her are one party ("it's used against us"). there is no point to lay low in fear of it being weaponised if you post things like this.

that she followed the #inthebestinterest hashtag is so telling btw
View attachment 2694485
Loool is she serious, "the most innocent of posts have become subject to misinterpretation and have been weaponized against us".

Like when Bianca posted something on Instagram with the caption "it's all good baby, baby" and Alice did this?:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.09.27.png

Or when the Daily Mail had to print this?:

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.11.24.png

Reactions: 40
I mean, she was doing pretty good lately….but she couldn’t keep her trap shut. I highly suspect the sock accounts silence and tiny tone changing his bio and distancing himself from Alice are playing a huge role in the eval. And somehow I think it’s going to come out in court papers that Rachel left tony, hence wiping her from his bio.

Reactions: 22
How much info are we likely to get from the Feb court dates?

I presume big Al won’t be leaking the custody eval (or what she can remember from her read-through with Bernal) as I can’t imagine any of it showing her in a good light.

Reactions: 8
How much info are we likely to get from the Feb court dates?

I presume big Al won’t be leaking the custody eval (or what she can remember from her read-through with Bernal) as I can’t imagine any of it showing her in a good light.
surely she will, accompanied by a wailing “utter utter defamation and lies” with a face like ham and zero tears
We may get another couple years of wild profile pics if she were to again release a vid of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1000021854.jpg

"The truth will out though. It always does."

When? When will the truth out though, Alice? It's been pretty much three years and we're still waiting!

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.42.11.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.42.31.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.45.54.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.46.41.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.47.02.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 20.48.19.png

(Old posts)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2694658

"The truth will out though. It always does."

When? When will the truth out though, Alice? It's been pretty much three years and we're still waiting!

View attachment 2694659

View attachment 2694660

View attachment 2694661

View attachment 2694662

View attachment 2694663

View attachment 2694664

(Old posts)
We know she’s been spewing that line for years but seeing it laid out like that has given me huge LOL’s

ETA bonus laughs for “until my TRO is dismissed.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do I understand this correctly: the report itself is under seal but so far the custody aspect of the hearing is not since it appears neither side has filed for that. Does that mean that if Dr Dupee is called to testify, her testimony would be in open court and therefore heard by the gallery and appear on the transcript?

Reactions: 8
What? The smartest person in the room isn't winning? "Nasty emails" = Dupee, the GAL and Anne asking for info as. uh, there an evaluation and a hearing coming up?

1705439651010.png

AFE is so bleeping predictable. I said that she would become sicker with every question asked. I wonder were the kids sick too? That's always her go to excuse when things get heavy. She's never so sick that she wants to co-parent though funnily enough. I predict she will be 'too sick' to attend the hearing and ask for a postponement. I hope they ignore it as Bernal can represent her anyway.

1705440003951.png

Tell me without telling me that Dupee has been looking at AE's posts, including her many socks and "Tone" and 'misinterpreted' them. "He" has been very keen to tell us all how he really really isn't Alice. Sure Jan. Nearly every post has an ALICE CAP in it. lol

1705440288653.png

and

1705440372867.png

and

1705440407910.png

and

1705440531643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times has Tony flounced off X? We must be in the dozens 🤣 no one likes a flouncer mate. Either go quietly or stay. One of the two. This is tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where is Loopy in AFE's hour of need? Giving his ridiculous opinions on the Middle East lol.

1705441383593.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.