Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she'd rather go for a walk and play than have a photo session.
Meanwhile, I'm stretching a sweater over my geriatric retired bird dog's big butt because its cold out, and she doesn't want to come into the house. In Boo's defense, she doesn't want to leave her pet chicken outside by her self. Did I mention that she's a retired bird dog

View attachment 2697464
I’ve decided that she’s not making it to the trial without spilling her guts somehow.*

*Before I posted the above comment I saw Bianca’s insta posted that you posted. Damn. Alice must be apoplectic 😂

Reactions: 18
Not the same prenup says Alice.
Here, you signed it - 56 TIMES - says Ioan 🤪

She couldn’t have forgotten signing all that with two sets of lawyers and box of ballpoints. I don’t believe she forgot about it for a minute and I’m sure she pestered him to cancel it after the kids were born

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she knew exactly what she was signing and what the deal was. Trying to pretend she didn’t is just gaslighting Ioan. Making him think he’s going crazy, that she didn’t know.

56 signatures

Reactions: 28
I'm sure she'd rather go for a walk and play than have a photo session.
Meanwhile, I'm stretching a sweater over my geriatric retired bird dog's big butt because its cold out, and she doesn't want to come into the house. In Boo's defense, she doesn't want to leave her pet chicken outside by her self. Did I mention that she's a retired bird dog

View attachment 2697464
The ❤ is obviously for the bird dog and pet chicken :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So Alice is pulling the bad health card when it comes to answering lawyer mails. I bet many many appointments were skipped.
View attachment 2694484
Huge own goal here: she is yet again acting like the kids and her are one party ("it's used against us"). there is no point to lay low in fear of it being weaponised if you post things like this.

that she followed the #inthebestinterest hashtag is so telling btw
View attachment 2694485
Why TF did she put the full addresses? I'd be so angry with her if I lived in one of those houses now. Thankfully she's not the star she thinks she is so it's doubtful anyone is going to drive past one of those houses for the express purpose of seeing where Superstar Alice bleeping Evans lived back in the day!
---
I mean, she was doing pretty good lately….but she couldn’t keep her trap shut. I highly suspect the sock accounts silence and tiny tone changing his bio and distancing himself from Alice are playing a huge role in the eval. And somehow I think it’s going to come out in court papers that Rachel left tony, hence wiping her from his bio.
I'm in my mean witch mode today and I will cry with laughter if this actually happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times has Tony flounced off X? We must be in the dozens 🤣 no one likes a flouncer mate. Either go quietly or stay. One of the two. This is tedious.

I have to admit I enjoy the flouncing, especially the fact that s/he doesn't have the ability to stay off X for more than a few hours at a time.
---
Where is Loopy in AFE's hour of need? Giving his ridiculous opinions on the Middle East lol.

View attachment 2694799
He's totally got Alice's back hasn't he?! 😂
---
I wish Alice would lay low for the rest of her miserable life.

In other news.
Pray for Florida. It will freeze tonight, and we dont own pants.

View attachment 2694863
I'd suggest getting some pants. Although you could always raid Alice's sock drawer, she doesn't seem to be using them all atm.

---
AlCaTone and Rachel’s mum look like the couple here. He doesn’t mention his wife that he met at his grifting witch monster of a sister’s wedding much at all now. Funny that.
MIMSY!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
Say hello to Kiki too. ❤
---
I dont believe in her illnesses not because of her ability to exert herself when suits her, but because she herself mentioned many a time (yes she lies all the time too, but a lot of time she lets snippets of truth through and to me it seems one of those situations) that she changed many doctors and had many tests but not had a diagnosis. I have no doubt she often feels tit, as anybody with her lifestyle would, but Im not sure it counts as genuine chronic illness. In fact I think she was right when she said she was strong as an ox - many of us would have developed a chronic diagnosable illness with her lifestyle
I agree. I also think if she genuinely had any chronic illness or disability she would be posting about it 24/7, she'd be showing us constant videos of when she can't do things, it wouldn't just be something she drags out when she remembers it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
February approaches. Trials and all.

Last summer when a lot was going on, I flipped out completely because all the court really did was appoint more people to monitor the situation for half a year. Which started sounding like a scam to me at that point.

Now, I kid you not, if all that happens in February is a bunch of moved dates, a couple of reports to be delivered on later, and more appointments, I'm gonna lose my tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why TF did she put the full addresses? I'd be so angry with her if I lived in one of those houses now. Thankfully she's not the star she thinks she is so it's doubtful anyone is going to drive past one of those houses for the express purpose of seeing where Superstar Alice bleeping Evans lived back in the day!
---

I'm in my mean witch mode today and I will cry with laughter if this actually happens!
She's hoping they will put up a blue plaque up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
February approaches. Trials and all.

Last summer when a lot was going on, I flipped out completely because all the court really did was appoint more people to monitor the situation for half a year. Which started sounding like a scam to me at that point.

Now, I kid you not, if all that happens in February is a bunch of moved dates, a couple of reports to be delivered on later, and more appointments, I'm gonna lose my tit.
I think we all will at this stage. It’s been so frustrating. Alice has been let away with far too much

Reactions: 29
Yes I'm sure Bernal, Anne Kiley and Dr D send things through via DM on Instagram...so it's easy to miss things on there
It might be the only way to get a response out of her! Maybe they should 'troll' her publicly so she can make a post all about it and then copy and paste her responses into their reports.

1705574818665.png

I very much want to share our lives = I very much want to rant about the legal abuse I'm subjected to, but can't as they're watching me.

"weaponized against us" she always gloms the kids onto her tit - they are not separate entities from Mommie Dearest :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I've found some more lies which I'll be adding to the list very soon.

I just wanted to share this new item for the Warring Wardrobe I've found - Campaign of Hat.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.29.24.png

---
Housekeeping post - screenshots for the Wiki.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.27.50.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 18.57.23.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.27.21.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.23.14.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.20.20.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.19.58.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.14.17.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.11.50.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.10.16.png
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.07.34.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.04.46.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.02.01.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 23.24.24.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 23.21.20.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 23.20.30.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.07.51.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.04.58.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.03.24.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 19.00.53.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 18.59.49.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 11.11.17.png

There's a lot of screenshots here and it would take too long for me to add context here.

The easiest thing is for me to mark the new lies and contradictions in the Wiki with "(NEW)", so you can see the new additions to the list.

I know we've remarked on this before, but Alice really loves to claim she's going to the authorities (calling the police, going to the tabloids/newspapers), and playing people off each other ("our rich friends are backing me for a loan", "I spoke to your ex-agents and they all hate you"). Just really, such a teenage girl mentality. She's totally stunted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

I just wanted to share this new item for the Warring Wardrobe I've found - Campaign of Hat.

View attachment 2698124
---

There's a lot of screenshots here and it would take too long for me to add context here.

The easiest thing is for me to mark the new lies and contradictions in the Wiki with "(NEW)", so you can see the new additions to the list.

I know we've remarked on this before, but Alice really loves to claim she's going to the authorities (calling the police, going to the tabloids/newspapers), and playing people off each other ("our rich friends are backing me for a loan", "I spoke to your ex-agents and they all hate you"). Just really, such a teenage girl mentality. She's totally stunted.
How long have they lived in Hollywood for? And she's only got THREE rich friends to mooch off of? She's not even good at grifting, is she?! It's as sad as it is pathetic. She once had the dream life and now the only thing she's good at is abusing.

Reactions: 21
How long have they lived in Hollywood for? And she's only got THREE rich friends to mooch off of? She's not even good at grifting, is she?! It's as sad as it is pathetic. She once had the dream life and now the only thing she's good at is abusing.
She was lying about the three rich friends! From the list:

15. Alice claimed, in a text message to Ioan on 23 May 2022, that three of their rich friends had “backed her for a loan” if she “needed to fight back”. However, on 8 July 2022, she sent him a message stating she was going to reach out to their rich friends to see if she could get a loan. (NEW)
---
Some more screenshots for the wiki:

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.44.19.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 12.42.44.png

This one is for the Contradictions (cuntradictions?) list.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2698124
---

Ohhhhhh…. Alice Evans is a bleep, she’s a lying bleep, she’s the cuntiest bleep in the whole wide world 🎶

Gotta keep on target for that bleep bonus!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we all will at this stage. It’s been so frustrating. Alice has been let away with far too much
This probably comes down to Ioan being a fundamentally decent person and genuinely not wanting the mother of his children and former wife to be put through the meat grinder, no matter how well-deserved. Whilst his stance is admirable, this whole drama has reached a point where he should go in all legal guns blazing. I doubt that Alice understands any other language, if at all. Also, she has likely already destroyed his relationship with his daughters to a degree that he would have to start strangling their favourite K-Pop singers to make it any worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice really loves to claim she's going to the authorities
All the while refusing to cooperate with any authority - the court ordered GAL and Evaluator, Court orders, DVRO, attend court dates, does her nut when Police come by as she breached the DVRO for a welfare check.

Every post is a mountain of lies @Ametrine you will literally have to link to every post she ever made lol. No wonder the kids are fucked up as they believe this tit.

1705585570915.png

Translation = as long as AFE is happy, everyone is.

1705585712686.png

No IG said he wouldn't pay for a Nanny that was your paid friend and cleaner as you are too lazy to do housework despite being unemployed. Nothing to do with BW and I'll think you'll find the father loves his kids too. Now duck off you lying bleep!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.