Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Alice would lay low for the rest of her miserable life.

In other news.
Pray for Florida. It will freeze tonight, and we dont own pants.

Screenshot_20240116_155526_WTForecast.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My thoughts are it's not the lawyers or the evaluation that has silenced Alice. Both kids are in new schools and they are under higher observations by teachers and staff.

If the kids are acting like they don't connect with others or struggling with isolation, depression or anxiety, that will lead to more digging into Alice's life, much more than the divorce. If they have any learning disabilities, that too will be addressed. It's a very neutral way to get the kids help beyond the reunification therapy, which seems like a doomed endeavor.

And in those cases, there must be some type of continuity. The kids have to be in school, so she has to act reasonable (for her).

Or more likely, the school is offering the kids a look at normal lives and they are pulling away from Alice after being crowded by her for so long.

She knows the school has mandatory disclosure obligations. I feel that is what is causing her "health issues"

Reactions: 17
I can't believe she didn't combust when this was posted on her Instagram.

Screenshot_20240116_161208_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here they are. This was clearly taken a long time ago. He looks very ill in this photo.
Isn't Alice about the same age as R's mum?? How can she say she's the closest thing to a mother when they are most likely five years apart tops

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that Malice has quite a few people looking into the chaos she’s created. Sure, Dupee is the major one, but there is also a forensic accountant looking into her financials. Ioan’s lawyers might be looking at the socks, and even if they don’t Bernal must have told her that they might do. And as @sweetnessfollows said there are the schools. They could be asking some very uncomfortable questions too, like ‘why do you insist on calling them Evans when their surname is Griffith Evans?’

Reactions: 27
I think that Malice has quite a few people looking into the chaos she’s created. Sure, Dupee is the major one, but there is also a forensic accountant looking into her financials. Ioan’s lawyers might be looking at the socks, and even if they don’t Bernal must have told her that they might do. And as @sweetnessfollows said there are the schools. They could be asking some very uncomfortable questions too, like ‘why do you insist on calling them Evans when their surname is Griffith Evans?’
AFE #winning. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jan 16th in her time zone rn. I’m making a note of this date to see what comes out in court. Wondering if anything corresponds that might have caused her to crack and go back to bitching on the internet on her verified account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jan 16th in her time zone rn. I’m making a note of this date to see what comes out in court. Wondering if anything corresponds that might have caused her to crack and go back to bitching on the internet on her verified account 🤣
I'm waiting for filing of a notice that she's sacked Bernal...although still there weeks to go so maybe she will wait until 6 Feb to do that

Reactions: 21
I'm waiting for filing of a notice that she's sacked Bernal...although still there weeks to go so maybe she will wait until 6 Feb to do that
I was actually going to comment how he’s been her representation for the meat of this divorce (the bifurcation, the GAL, the evaluator and now headed to trial) and he’s still not been sacked. But you’re right. That’s probably the strategy of the idiot 😂

Reactions: 15
1705456727432.png

The forces of goodness and light are everywhere.
And when we see a need for our services we emerge from hiding and gather together. 🧙‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧚‍♂️
That's what we do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean, she was doing pretty good lately….but she couldn’t keep her trap shut. I highly suspect the sock accounts silence and tiny tone changing his bio and distancing himself from Alice are playing a huge role in the eval. And somehow I think it’s going to come out in court papers that Rachel left tony, hence wiping her from his bio.
Breaking - exclusive first extract from Dr Dupee’s report

D9220348-7449-4BFC-9CF5-05420363C201.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow. I was wrong. I was sure it was obsessively stalking his sister's ex husband and girlfriend on social media and making an ass out of himself by abusing people for the mother of Ioan Gruffudd's children.

Screenshot_20240116_215759_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
---
It's just large enough to hold the money that AFE can pay Tony for using his X account to harass and defame her ex husband and his girlfriend.

Screenshot_20240116_220146_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow. I was wrong. I was sure it was obsessively stalking his sister's ex husband and girlfriend on social media and making an ass out of himself by abusing people for the mother of Ioan Gruffudd's children.

View attachment 2695361
---
---
It's just large enough to hold the money that AFE can pay Tony for using his X account to harass and defame her ex husband and his girlfriend.

View attachment 2695362
Speaking of watches, Tone is right on [Pacific Standard] time. We have a loose discussion about Rachel and he finds a way to drop a casual reference. Weak 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's really cute how AFE and her thicket of FMs believe putting their accounts and socks on private will keep them safe from Dr Dupee, the judge, Ioan's attorneys, the court documents, the public, Tattle...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AlCaTone and Rachel’s mum look like the couple here. He doesn’t mention his wife that he met at his grifting witch monster of a sister’s wedding much at all now. Funny that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
AlCaTone and Rachel’s mum look like the couple here. He doesn’t mention his wife that he met at his grifting witch monster of a sister’s wedding much at all now. Funny that.
I image the relevant government department wouldn't appreciate multiple stories around an invalid pension claim - they would need to know whether he's still in a relationship and whether or not that is true and verifiable. Not my business BUT if I were Tone, I would be careful to tell the truth in case I came under investigation about eligibility in the future. I hope Alice isn't risking his income for her own gain. :rolleyes:

Of course, his wife may still be there. And all the posts may be pure Tone. If so, go spend time with her, old dear. Work on your sleep hygiene for HER and for your own health and healing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Im also confused why the MIL (f? - sowwy coildnt help it) holding an alcoholic looking beverage under very ill son in law’s nose. The very son in law known for his problems with alcohol. Not to mention the kidneys issue..But its probably just kombucha..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.