Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime someone on here mentions her bad health, my brain always automatically reads is as bad breath and I always wonder why she posts about having bad breath 🤣🤣

Think my eyes must need testing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's going to want to object to the findings of the report - if it's been finished (I say if it's been finished because she would have missed appointments and fucked around to delay it). She will have been ignoring emails and requests for info/disclosure because she is "sick" - I doubt very much she will be "ready"
Realistically she will never be ready. Therefore they need to press on regardless. The missed appointments and bleeping around will be noted by Dupee in her report. I hope they get an independent doctor to assess her if she claims she has 102 ailments. She will probably be 'too sick' for that appointment though.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2694658

"The truth will out though. It always does."

When? When will the truth out though, Alice? It's been pretty much three years and we're still waiting!

View attachment 2694659

View attachment 2694660

View attachment 2694661

View attachment 2694662

View attachment 2694663

View attachment 2694664

(Old posts)
The TRUTH.. Jesus she’s as nutty as her brother.
---
Here they are. This was clearly taken a long time ago. He looks very ill in this photo.
He doesn’t look good at all. He should focus on getting better than fighting in her corner. He needs to put himself first.

Reactions: 12
She's going to want to object to the findings of the report - if it's been finished (I say if it's been finished because she would have missed appointments and fucked around to delay it). She will have been ignoring emails and requests for info/disclosure because she is "sick" - I doubt very much she will be "ready"
It’s not about if Alice is ready (like she doesn’t want it or is too stressed). There has to be legal grounds like Dr Dupee cancelled a bunch of appointments or the therapists did. Or if Bernal has had any issues he needs to file it right away if it’s serious enough to the case, not save it for the status readiness hearing. Bar any of the parties dying or being seriously injured or maimed (including witnesses or council) I’m pretty sure it goes ahead.

It’s not about if Alice is ready (like she doesn’t want it or is too stressed).
Yeah it shouldn't be all about her anyway, though she will try to make it that way. IG needs closure on this tit show. (Not that that's entirely possible when you have kids with someone). The kids need to be rescued (if they can be at this late stage). Alice needs to get her comeuppance and I'm here for it. 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has severe ‘can’t be arsed syndrome’, it effects everything from getting out of bed, to answering emails, she couldn’t be arsed staying sober or off Twitter either, it’s a pervasive condition. Poor Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has severe ‘can’t be arsed syndrome’, it effects everything from getting out of bed, to answering emails, she couldn’t be arsed staying sober or off Twitter either, it’s a pervasive condition. Poor Alice.
She also has anal glaucoma and can't see herself getting a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Brings out a prenup that is NOT the same that I signed"
"$300k from our $2 million house"

Two lies in one sentence!
Sounds to me like in his original offer he offered her 300k from the house, which was more than she would be entitled to get under the prenup. From the prenup and after deduction of mortgage redemption and selling costs she would have got much less than 300k.

Reactions: 14
Sounds to me like in his original offer he offered her 300k from the house, which was more than she would be entitled to get under the prenup. From the prenup and after deduction of mortgage redemption and selling costs she would have got much less than 300k.
Oh, I meant the lie was that it was "their" house - Ioan paid for it, Alice didn't contribute a penny.

Reactions: 14
AFE seems to believe that reminding people that she has an illness excuses her behavior. Surprise Abuser, it does not. I have been on disability for years. I have fibro ( it sucks), RA, degenerative disk disease, trigeminal neuralgia (looking at brain surgery for that one) and many others. I have some good days and really bad ones. I am not a bleep faced jerk.
You’re also a funny bisch 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet a lot came in, e mails, evaluators report, stuff from Ioan's attorney...

Screenshot_20240117_183632_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm sure she'd rather go for a walk and play than have a photo session.
Meanwhile, I'm stretching a sweater over my geriatric retired bird dog's big butt because its cold out, and she doesn't want to come into the house. In Boo's defense, she doesn't want to leave her pet chicken outside by her self. Did I mention that she's a retired bird dog

Screenshot_20240117_185050_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.