Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alice is pulling the bad health card when it comes to answering lawyer mails. I bet many many appointments were skipped.
View attachment 2694484
Huge own goal here: she is yet again acting like the kids and her are one party ("it's used against us"). there is no point to lay low in fear of it being weaponised if you post things like this.

that she followed the #inthebestinterest hashtag is so telling btw
View attachment 2694485
No happy new year because it could be misinterpreted?

Just write "Happy new year from Alice and the 3 Es", for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice is now copying Bianca and claiming bad health, no doubt she'll try to use this excuse to get out of working.
It's really cute how AFE and her thicket of FMs believe putting their accounts and socks on private will keep them safe from Dr Dupee, the judge, Ioan's attorneys, the court documents, the public, Tattle...
Alice wants it to look like the abuse is all one sided against her that's why they've shut up shop!

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she lasted this long without pulling out the bad health card. Obviously Ella backing her at the fake RO hearing about her mum having her own health concerns reminded Alice 💡

I thought perhaps because a mother that is 80% bed bound can’t parent alone, not going to look good to Dupee or the judge. But she also needs to get a job. Tough one isn’t It.
Do you be well so you can have kids or be sick so you don’t have to work?

This manipulating is a balancing act.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Total silence for weeks & now that the court date is imminent shes suddenly back on talking about her health. Surely she can’t expect full custody if she’s not even well enough to pick up her phone & use a couple of thumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought perhaps because a mother that is 80% bed bound can’t parent alone, not going to look good to Dupee or the judge. But she also needs to get a job. Tough one isn’t It.

She thinks she's going to be awarded full custody and Ioan ordered to pay Gloria for full time care of Alice, never in a month of Sundays is that going to happen imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s really odd that her kids can’t go to after school care or be home by themselves now for a few hours. Any excuse to not work.
I might be wrong but I imagine a job like Starbucks would be quite flexible with their hours and shifts. I can’t imagine her serving coffee anyway as I think she’s a whiskey wine and tea drinker. She should work in an upmarket clothes shop or a shop that sells clothes she likes and gain some confidence.
I know I know her sense in fashion is fucked but who cares. She likes clothes and shoes so she should walk the shops and ask if any jobs going. I think she would actually enjoy it if she just gave it a chance.

Reactions: 16

She also thinks that begging illness elicits sympathy from Dupee and Judge Josh etc
---
It’s really odd that her kids can’t go to after school care or be home by themselves now for a few hours. Any excuse to not work.
I might be wrong but I imagine a job like Starbucks would be quite flexible with their hours and shifts. I can’t imagine her serving coffee anyway as I think she’s a whiskey wine and tea drinker. She should work in an upmarket clothes shop or a shop that sells clothes she likes and gain some confidence.
I know I know her sense in fashion is fucked but who cares. She likes clothes and shoes so she should walk the shops and ask if any jobs going. I think she would actually enjoy it if she just gave it a chance.
Alice -

She thinks everything is beneath her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She also thinks that begging illness elicits sympathy from Dupee and Judge Josh etc
Well they are going to be asking how she’s going to pay her rent in the future . She going to need an excuse why she hasn’t got a job I suppose. Alice is one of these weird creatures that thinks she can say things and we all believe it’s true. She doesn’t need evidence because she never lies. So if she says she’s unwell then the judge will go ok that makes complete sense Alice Evans. You are here-by let off all working duties until the children reach 18 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well they are going to be asking how she’s going to pay her rent in the future . She going to need an excuse why she hasn’t got a job I suppose. Alice is one of these weird creatures that thinks she can say things and we all believe it’s true. She doesn’t need evidence because she never lies. So if she says she’s unwell then the judge will go ok that makes complete sense Alice Evans. You are here-by let off all working duties until the children reach 18 years old.
Why would we not believe it's true?!
Oh, wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn't even need to leave her house for a job, as there a lots of remote/online jobs she could do. This might actually suit her health issues more.

However, if I'm right in my belief that she has undiagnosed ADHD, a job where she leaves the house might be better so that she can concentrate on it more, and will have fewer distractions at home to deal with.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't even need to leave her house for a job, as there a lots of remote/online jobs she could do. This might actually suit her health issues more.

However, if I'm right in my belief that she has undiagnosed ADHD, a job where she leaves the house might be better so that she can concentrate on it more, and will have fewer distractions at home to deal with.
theres no way she could do a job at home. She would be online on twitter all day. She needs to get out of the house and into the real world. Touch some grass and get some Sun on her pasty skin.
But I get your point, higher chance of her actually getting a job if it’s from home. I just don’t think she would do it.

Reactions: 21
theres no way she could do a job at home. She would be online on twitter all day. She needs to get out of the house and into the real world. Touch some grass and get some Sun on her pasty skin.
But I get your point, higher chance of her actually getting a job if it’s from home. I just don’t think she would do it.
Yes, I agree that a job outside of the house would be better for her.

She could even make some good friends - so many of my good friends have been made through my jobs.

Reactions: 12
I might be a bit bias about the home job but I tried it once and I got nothing achieved. I scrolled the internet and drank coffee all day. I need to be monitored and around people. If someone is watching me I will work my arse off like I am a machine but if I’m alone then why bother trying 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jobs are for ordinary people not movie stars
---
Yes, I agree that a job outside of the house would be better for her.

She could even make some good friends - so many of my good friends have been made through my jobs.
She won't make friends with people who actually come into contact with her in a work environment. Online weirdos and people who want to get drunk, yes. Normal people no.

She is so full of tit. "Very very hard" bringing up the girls alone (with a Nanny) and only while IG was away. BUT it turns out she likes it that way as she doesn't want less than 100% custody despite the 102 ailments (all undiagnosed).

1705496396376.png

She doesn't even need to leave her house for a job, as there a lots of remote/online jobs she could do.
Yes, lots of people with kids and especially people with disabilities can do a home working job easily enough. But not Queen Malice who needs servants at her beck and call. The idea of her serving anyone? How very dare you!

For any newbies here - does this look like a physically disabled woman? The comments are funny too "I bet even the crazy sex with her got boring after a while" lol. A lot of people think she is drunk in this video but her reactions are too quick. No she can be unhinged totally sober too!!

Last edited:
I think she is trying to communicate with her kids and the parents / carers of their friends about being sick by making it public because they are starting to doubt that she is.

There's a lot of other people who are far sicker who do more with their kids. Note, I completely understand illness takes a variety of forms and don't have to be obvious and one shouldn't compare... This is just what I think is happening with mAlice.

There's zero reason for her to be writing online about her health and even less reason why she can't do posts about anything without slamming her ex husband. She couldn't even do that with a comment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.