Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That screenshot from "Tone" reminds me of this from Alice:

View attachment 2672145
Good catch. The melodrama is exactly the same on both accounts. AE must be a bundle of laughs to live with. I notice how often she references death, when she's not grief thieving on Insta. There's more below. Note the 'dodgy evaluator' and this was over 2 years ago (Nov '21)

1704569734172.png

Eh wasn't IG your abuser Alice? But him leaving was like a death??? Make it make sense...

1704570012719.png

LOL all together now CASPER ZAFER!!!

1704570096860.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
There has been a lot of stuff in the news about planes in the last week. If I was a self-declared "aviation enthusiast" I'm sure I'd have a lot to say. Especially if I needed to show that I don't just use my social media to abuse my ex...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good catch. The melodrama is exactly the same on both accounts. AE must be a bundle of laughs to live with. I notice how often she references death, when she's not grief thieving on Insta. There's more below. Note the 'dodgy evaluator' and this was over 2 years ago (Nov '21)

View attachment 2672164
Eh wasn't IG your abuser Alice? But him leaving was like a death??? Make it make sense...

View attachment 2672173

View attachment 2672175
The "I haven't had ANY affairs since I swapped rings and vowed till death" makes it sound like she did have affairs before she got married.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2672164

View attachment 2672173

View attachment 2672175
Al's retelling of events is remarkably detailed...considering she was not breathing and unconscious.

I don't get it, why would anyone believe a single word that she says? Ever? She's just so full of stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Be a shame if Dupee saw these tweets which demonstrates AE's true feelings about her as an Evaluator and co-parenting.

1704570616949.png

AE is vomiting again lol (I would say IG didn't want to see AE's pics of the kids as she was rubbing his nose in it that she had the kids and he didn't.)

1704570677244.png

and from Nov '21

1704570798137.png

And this sounds like AE had Ella worked up into a right state. What a child abusing bleep.

1704570902835.png

PA is just an invention of crooked lawyers. Sure Jan...

1704571023468.png

This is why AE stalled so much - she wanted Ella to be 14 before they went to court. Yes I know that doesn't mean Ella gets what she wants automatically but it's most likely she will address the Judge in person.

1704571198082.png

• Angry
Reactions: 21
There has been a lot of stuff in the news about planes in the last week. If I was a self-declared "aviation enthusiast" I'm sure I'd have a lot to say. Especially if I needed to show that I don't just use my social media to abuse my ex...
It is suspect, isn’t it?
I have just texted both daughters to not fly on any Boeing 737 planes. Overkill, but I’m a mom! 🤣

Reactions: 11
The youngest Miss Blurp would like to give evidence that she is indeed horrendously treated since rescue.

DSC_0881.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This is interesting considering AE/Tone then pearl clutches if we mention the kids on here.

1704571526211.png

It's all about how much the kids love AE - narc mom FTW

1704571634681.png

Translation = AE upset the kids with what she said to them about IG and BW.

1704571891905.png

Talk about a self own. Why don't the kids want to talk to IG, Alice? Could it be PA possibly? The kids will have received lots of coaching to make it seem like they just hated IG for no reason at all.

1704571958817.png

You're tit Alice, and are you still winning?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2672164

View attachment 2672173

View attachment 2672175
"I haven't had ANY affairs since I swapped rings and vowed till death..."

Did she just inadvertently let slip that she had affairs before getting married, aside from their relationship starting as an affair? 😂
---
The "I haven't had ANY affairs since I swapped rings and vowed till death" makes it sound like she did have affairs before she got married.
SNAP Ametrine!
---
Baby CookieMonsta is obviously faking looking like he's blissfully asleep between my legs with his chin over my shin. Don't be fooled by his angelic innocence. He's been letting off some pretty toxic farts in a genius attempt to knock me out before he runs away.
IMG_20231224_085247.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the Tone account gets included as a main player because it’s Alice (or at least her brother) The other account is a mentally unwell woman who (for obvious reasons) is all alone in the world. There’s no reason to mention her here or respond to her weird tweets. Dont take the bait. Ignore her, she really is easy to ignore. .
I ignore her most of the time.
However, on the rare occasions I checked her Twitter account, I felt very uncomfortable about the things she posted. Some of her socks have been extremely vile. So vile that any sympathy I could feel for an obviously mentally unstable individual disappears.

Reactions: 13
Alice doesn't have affairs, she has overlaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Interesting re reading these old tweets. Assuming IG was on the other end of the phone to Gloria telling Gloria to call the police...which actually sounds plausible....
I wonder if the "she's dangerous" meant a danger to herself or to the children?

Reactions: 14
He should ask his sister. She's the smartest... Oh wait.

View attachment 2672641
Threatening to create a fake abuse diary
Threatening to do what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp
Threatening to reveal all about the alleged cocaine use on the set of Harrow
Threatening that the messages will continue until you answer
Threatening to write a book about your mother
Threatening ‘duck this I’m tweeting’

Are you getting warmer ‘Tone’? Want More?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.