Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is currently a pretty insane celeb custody case covered in the German media between a heir and her ex-husband (I didnt know either of them, the heir is in a relationship with a very famous former football presenter though). The story goes as follows: the former couple has been in a custody fight about their two youngest kids (they have 4 in total, the two oldest were split, more on that later) for a decade(!). The kids are 10 and 13. The mother lives in Hamburg, the father with his new partner in Denmark. For several years they did manage to co-parent, but one day the father didnt return the kids. The mother fought for her parental rights and got a German court to give her the right to determine the place of residence of the kids. The issue is that the Danish (as the only EU country because they didnt sign those agreements) do not have to comply with German orders, so they instead handled the case and didnt deem it necessary for the father to hand the kids back, recently they gave the father even full custody. The thing is that the Germans (because they did sign those agreements) do have to comply with whatever the Danish court ordered on the other hand. So when on NYE after being for two years seperated from her kids the mother hired 8 kidnappers (!!!) to violently bring the kids back to her the German court had to step in and bring the kids back to Denmark. They also say that they have no longer anything to do with this custody case anyway because it basically switched to Denmark. The kids were then brought by their dad to a children's house for abused kids.

The case is not entirely clear, it does feel like the German press is a bit biased towards the mother, the latest reports are that the kids were crying and wanted to stay with the mother when they were taken back to Denmark again. However, there are also reports of the kids having alleged violence by the mother (the eldest who is not part of the custody fight lives with the father and seems to be the main accuser, she is even quoted with her accusations), but we know that these things are not always true. And there are reports that one child alerted the Danish police when they were kidnapped thanks to a alert button their father had equipped them with because he feared that they could be kidnapped. Either way I think neither parent comes off well in that case for different reasons.

As absurd as it sounds, but by making the kids psychos and thus impossible for Ioan to have any parenting time with at least Alice has taken herself the possibility away to end up doing insane loophole kidnapping stories (which she definitely had in mind, she was threatening moves to the UK many times). What she currently does to her kids is insanely damaging for their life and their future, but it's at least not super-traumatic (although I bet she puts a lot effort into it to make it as traumatic as possible, the fake RO being the highlight).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
It’s astonishing how much hatred and jealousy Alice had for his family all those years they were together. She was open from the onset about how much she wanted to hurt everyone he cared for and harming the girls emotionally has been part of her revenge. She did her very best to isolate them and turn them into the kind of oddballs and weirdos she surrounds herself with on Twitter.

It’s very sad but with all the requests for evaluations it seems Ioan knew all along she was causing them serious damage. All the while she spent their whole childhoods telling them to never trust a therapist or MH profesional because she knew she was totally messing up their MH and she wanted it to be their little secret.

It’s really sad but he couldn’t have done any more than he did to try to help them. In the end you can only help someone who wants to he helped or save someone who wants to be saved. As is so often the case in abusive relationships, (incl parent child), the victims are made to feel responsible for the well being of their abuser and the abuser threatens ‘you-know-what if they step out of line or are not “loyal” to them 💯 of the time.

It’s a lose/lose situation for everyone including Alice but she’s a slave to her tantrums and an empty vessel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is currently a pretty insane celeb custody case covered in the German media between a heir and her ex-husband (I didnt know either of them, the heir is in a relationship with a very famous former football presenter though). The story goes as follows: the former couple has been in a custody fight about their two youngest kids (they have 4 in total, the two oldest were split, more on that later) for a decade(!). The kids are 10 and 13. The mother lives in Hamburg, the father with his new partner in Denmark. For several years they did manage to co-parent, but one day the father didnt return the kids. The mother fought for her parental rights and got a German court to give her the right to determine the place of residence of the kids. The issue is that the Danish (as the only EU country because they didnt sign those agreements) do not have to comply with German orders, so they instead handled the case and didnt deem it necessary for the father to hand the kids back, recently they gave the father even full custody. The thing is that the Germans (because they did sign those agreements) do have to comply with whatever the Danish court ordered on the other hand. So when on NYE after being for two years seperated from her kids the mother hired 8 kidnappers (!!!) to violently bring the kids back to her the German court had to step in and bring the kids back to Denmark. They also say that they have no longer anything to do with this custody case anyway because it basically switched to Denmark. The kids were then brought by their dad to a children's house for abused kids.

The case is not entirely clear, it does feel like the German press is a bit biased towards the mother, the latest reports are that the kids were crying and wanted to stay with the mother when they were taken back to Denmark again. However, there are also reports of the kids having alleged violence by the mother (the eldest who is not part of the custody fight lives with the father and seems to be the main accuser, she is even quoted with her accusations), but we know that these things are not always true. And there are reports that one child alerted the Danish police when they were kidnapped thanks to a alert button their father had equipped them with because he feared that they could be kidnapped. Either way I think neither parent comes off well in that case for different reasons.

As absurd as it sounds, but by making the kids psychos and thus impossible for Ioan to have any parenting time with at least Alice has taken herself the possibility away to end up doing insane loophole kidnapping stories (which she definitely had in mind, she was threatening moves to the UK many times). What she currently does to her kids is insanely damaging for their life and their future, but it's at least not super-traumatic (although I bet she puts a lot effort into it to make it as traumatic as possible, the fake RO being the highlight).
Omg I just looked it up, google Christina Block Children Kidnapped and articles appear. What a bloody mess that is.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2672654

A person with a DVRO who keeps breaking it?
A person who makes her kid file a fake RO request?
A person who tells her hack buddy at the DM that she's starving and homeless to show up an actor who pays $10k a month to her?

Sometimes Alice walks right into it lol
BIB: if she was even the 100th smartest person in the room I'd think she was setting it up to get the engagement so she can create even more drama and noise. But yeah, she's just not that smart.

---
View attachment 2672664Oh

This photo speaks a thousand words. AE is gross on so many levels and the crazy is obvious even then. IG was captured prey.

View attachment 2672667
I LOVE that Help Welp plea! 😂 😂 Super spy, IT genius, Scottish man or German woman, whoever, whatever, wherever you are @welp skydive onto that red carpet and save that poor man before he gets eaten by the boa constrictor masquerading as a human being.
---
@ButtlerTart. I'm literally crying with laughter at this point. 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would a ‘fading’ man spend his days and nights tweeting about his middle-aged sister’s divorce rather than his health, his wellbeing and his need for a kidney transplant?

It makes no sense.
Nothing about the Evans’s makes sense, which is why I’m still glued to their nonsensical drama (if that makes sense😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
by making the kids psychos and thus impossible for Ioan to have any parenting time with at least Alice has taken the possibility away to end up doing insane loophole kidnapping stories
Ioan was never going to kidnap those kids. He's not nuts and has done everything by the book. Before the RO, when AE was tweeting tit day and night, there was a lot of idiots on here (now departed) who were calling Ioan a bad dad for not kidnapping "rescuing" the kids. When you are dealing with a psycho like Alice, you have to tread carefully and not give them any ammunition.
---
She did her very best to isolate them and turn them into the kind of oddballs and weirdos she surrounds herself with on Twitter.
That's my fear. Will the kids be able to de-Alice themselves in time or will they remain oddballs and slaves to Mommy Dearest? I think Ella (the mini-me) is more at risk for that than Elsie.

Reactions: 20
btw only now have seen it: Dresden is a great city. But they couldnt be more off lmao.
Ioan was never going to kidnap those kids. He's not nuts and has done everything by the book. Before the RO, when AE was tweeting tit day and night, there was a lot of idiots on here (now departed) who were calling Ioan a bad dad for not kidnapping "rescuing" the kids. When you are dealing with a psycho like Alice, you have to tread carefully and not give them any ammunition.
---

That's my fear. Will the kids be able to de-Alice themselves in time or will they remain oddballs and slaves to Mommy Dearest? I think Ella (the mini-me) is more at risk for that than Elsie.
why are you always quoting me out of context to reply to a point I've never made: I meant Alice kidnapping them (as obvious by the next sentence), not Ioan

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
by making the kids psychos and thus impossible for Ioan to have any parenting time with at least Alice has taken herself the possibility away to end up doing insane loophole kidnapping stories (which she definitely had in mind, she was threatening moves to the UK many times)
Oh ok. Sometimes it's hard to understand what you mean. I would say that Alice has already kidnapped the kids so therefore it didn't make sense to me that Alice could kidnap them when she already has. I see now that you meant abscond to the UK with them, but that wouldn't be an option (from the US anyway) as their passports would have a warning put on them. Alice makes lots of bullshit threats as we have already seen.

As for Ioan kidnapping them, (he wouldn't) but if he did, the kids are so alienated anyway that they would run away as the first opportunity if the Police didn't get to them first. I still say boarding school is the best option for them at this stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But just don't put bloody cats on the list! Sir Lancelot will do his nut!
Or brand mascots.. 😂😂
---
He should ask his sister. She's the smartest... Oh wait.

View attachment 2672641
I pop in every now and again to read, I’ve no proper interest in this car crash of a situation, don’t like Ioan before I’m jumped on he’s a twit.. but
I came here to post this Tony, or Tony’s lovers. this is what a threat is..

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"

Having a name on a list as they may die isn’t a threat, everyone will die at some point, someone may drop dead randomly tomorrow it doesn’t mean we’ve killed them, Like we could be arsed killing people anyway, well I know I couldn’t I feel like death is imminent on a daily basis..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Having a name on a list as they may die isn’t a threat, everyone will die at some point, someone may drop dead randomly tomorrow it doesn’t mean we’ve killed them
All it shows is how unhinged AE/Tone is. Imagine having to live with that level of paranoia and hysteria? No wonder the kids are a mess - they have to talk AE down from a metaphorical ledge every day imo.

It's also kind of weird how someone as obsessed with death (constantly threatening it and mentioning it, not to mention grief thieving on people she didn't know) gets her knickers in a twist over the Celeb Death Pool. Hey Alice - why don't you participate in it? It's right up your street!

We will know it's her when Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace make the list.
---
I just checked the Death Pool thread and saw this lol

1704633279071.png

Oh oh! The Bristol Massive will do their nut! Still it's a kind of fame for a failed Cash Converters owner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All it shows is how unhinged AE/Tone is. Imagine having to live with that level of paranoia and hysteria? No wonder the kids are a mess - they have to talk AE down from a metaphorical ledge every day imo.

It's also kind of weird how someone as obsessed with death (constantly threatening it and mentioning it, not to mention grief thieving on people she didn't know) gets her knickers in a twist over the Celeb Death Pool. Hey Alice - why don't you participate in it? It's right up your street!

We will know it's her when Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace make the list.
---
I just checked the Death Pool thread and saw this lol

View attachment 2673457
Oh oh! The Bristol Massive will do their nut! Still it's a kind of fame for a failed Cash Converters owner.
Very! I wonder what their mum and dad are like? Surely they must be normal?

Reactions: 1
Very! I wonder what their mum and dad are like? Surely they must be normal?
I am now going to call Alice Evans - Alice bleeping Evans as per the Death Pool thread - AFE for short. :)

AFE's mum died at 59 of a heart attack. Her dad is still going but he went NC on her. I can imagine the scene she will make at his funeral, just like she did at the poor step-sister's who she didn't know. [She was also asked not to attend, for all the newbies here.]

Reactions: 13
btw only now have seen it: Dresden is a great city. But they couldnt be more off lmao.
why are you always quoting me out of context to reply to a point I've never made: I meant Alice kidnapping them (as obvious by the next sentence), not Ioan
Maybe we should download a VPN into your computer brain. There's a minimal chance that dart they're throwing at the map of Germany might just land on your location sometime. But on the bright side, once @kingseven has finished the script, the movie is made and premieres, we could sell the Where's Welp board game as part of the official merchandise!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the ‘world traveller’ at it again.🤣 Dresden is a lovely city and stone’s throw from both Berlin and Prague.. what a peculiar and ignorant insult to throw at it.

Especaily coming from someone who lives here ⬇

IMG_3637.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
---

The thought of de-Alicing immediately made me think of delousing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe we should download a VPN into your computer brain. There's a minimal chance that dart they're throwing at the map of Germany might just land on your location sometime. But on the bright side, once @kingseven has finished the script, the movie is made and premieres, we could sell the Where's Welp board game as part of the official merchandise!
their previous guess (Dusseldorf) was actually less than 50 miles off 🤣

Or brand mascots.. 😂😂
---

I pop in every now and again to read, I’ve no proper interest in this car crash of a situation, don’t like Ioan before I’m jumped on he’s a twit.. but
I came here to post this Tony, or Tony’s lovers. this is what a threat is..

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"

Having a name on a list as they may die isn’t a threat, everyone will die at some point, someone may drop dead randomly tomorrow it doesn’t mean we’ve killed them, Like we could be arsed killing people anyway, well I know I couldn’t I feel like death is imminent on a daily basis..
tbh i skimmed through that thread and I've read things like "unfortunately he/she wont die"

I mean I get this for murderers, but for anyone else i think that's a bit extreme.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.