Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their previous guess (Dusseldorf) was actually less than 50 miles off đŸ€Ł

tbh i skimmed through that thread and I've read thinks like "unfortunately he/she wont die"

I mean I get this for murderers, but for anyone else i think that's a bit extreme.
I was going to suggest we play Where's Welp on Tattle and my guess was going to be Dusseldorf (just cause I like the name. I'm not stalking you. Promise. 👀) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
their previous guess (Dusseldorf) was actually less than 50 miles off đŸ€Ł

tbh i skimmed through that thread and I've read things like "unfortunately he/she wont die"

I mean I get this for murderers, but for anyone else i think that's a bit extreme.
Well for example Gary Glitter isn’t a murderer but he should be dead really the dirty little bastard. He’s one who won’t die.

Reactions: 18
Did this come up before now?
---
I think we all discussed it when she was doing those videos/cameos and we could all see her bloated, yellow-coated tongue, plus the IG post where she says she greeted Ioan in a dirty nightie and uncleaned teeth. Barf.

I think the commenter about Dresden is of course the amazingly well-travelled American 'pal' who has been to two (2) European countries, so is of course an expert, lol. She certainly seems to be in a mighty tizz about something. Surprised she's still around tbh.

Reactions: 13
O my. That is unfortunate. Was that before or after she was drunk out of her mind. Nasty. Bad breath plus the smell of stale alcohol, that would be a nose searing combination.
Well, we know that the "awful shoes" haven't changed so the rest is just as probable.

Reactions: 16
I don't want to see the shoes under this skirt.
I bet Alice wants to see the shoes under that skirt. She'll no doubt think that mules with a pointed toe and some ribbons and a bow around the ankles would really bring out the unique flair of this skirt.

(I hope to God whoever was wearing this skirt isn't a Tattle Turd!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was looking up Irish divorce stuff (niomi smart creepy Irish fiancé) and OMG this is SO Alice

Seems like Alice has an Irish twin - separated at birth?

The woman denied that she was obsessed with money after solicitor Mairead Doyle, for her husband, said his €600,000 in savings has been spent. Asked earlier by Ms Doyle does she have someone come to her home to administer Botox injections, the woman replied: “Every so often. So?”

In reply, Ms Doyle said: “You have Botox delivered to your home and yet you are saying here that you don’t have money to feed your children.”

Ms Doyle asked: “Would you not consider cutting back on the Botox?”

In reply the woman said of her husband “would he not consider getting a job?”

Ms Doyle said her client told her husband “I don’t get mad. I get even.”

Ms Doyle said her client has a recording where she says: “I am going to get you – yes – that is what I do to men who f**k me over. I get back at them. I got back at ***. I get back at every man that f**kin hurts me. I got back at ***. He had to pay me twice the amount of child support that a normal person would have to pay. That is what I do. I’ll get back at you.”

In reply the woman said that she doesn’t remember saying that.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
What's wrong with Dresden? Apart from the lack of statues of their most prominent townsman/woman Welp? It seems like a pretty nice place to me
Pretty sure ol’ Brady Bunch won’t have actually been there and has absolutely no clue. She seems to be saying that Dresden is some tiny Hicksville place which is hilariously ironic considering where she says she’s from herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know when he can’t start seeing his kids again? I’m sure we’ll know because Alice will have a meltdown

Reactions: 2
If you’re in the UK it will be these.. View attachment 2674325
Screenshot_20240107_151150.jpg

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Ugg boots?
---
It’s like her diarrhoea turned into a leopard Lol
With a bit of cigarette/dusy stained net curtain in the mix lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.