Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us Turds sound unyielding and opinionated on here ā€œmyselfā€ at times but it is likely because we have lived with an Alice or a version of her. We have ā€œseenā€ her from the beginning because we have been fooled like Ioan, although I have honestly never met anyone as bad as she is. Everything we have predicted since that first thread has come true. She is remarkably transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The lady in question sounds like his friend who lives in Texas. Rescues dogs, nothing to write home about, online life of cruelty.
And she is on X saying she is going to sue us. You didnā€™t even mention her by name šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing says stupidity like grabbing an unidentifiable screenshat from Tattle and putting your name to it. Tony actually made that comment about one of ours. I just pointed out that it could also have been said about his friend. If she doesn't like that, maybe she should tell Tony to STFU. It goes both ways.
---
And she is on X saying she is going to sue us. You didnā€™t even mention her by name šŸ˜‚
LoveU2 in Florida is waiting for a court summons. Good luck with that. šŸ¤­

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing says stupidity like grabbing an unidentifiable screenshat from Tattle and putting your name to it. Tony actually made that comment about one of ours. I just pointed out that it could also have been said about his friend. If she doesn't like that, maybe she should tell Tony to STFU. It goes both ways.
---

LoveU2 in Florida is waiting for a court summons. Good luck with that. šŸ¤­
On the off chance she tracks you down, @Hiraeth or @ButterTart could take her down (legally speaking) with one arm tied behind their backs, before their morning coffee, probably before they've even left their respective beds! It's actually a shame we won't get to see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"Tone" has really run out of material. Bore off!

View attachment 2670738
Who are you quoting "Tone"? Probably one of AE's FMs who is on private. "Secret online life of cruelty and spite" lol It's called free speech "Tone". First amendment to the Constitution. Look it up.

View attachment 2670741
Haha, I have two cats of my own and one foster cat in our basement living room. Iā€™m a zoo!

But wow, heā€™s really been digging around to find out about me. What a boring life he leads.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the off chance she tracks you down, @Hiraeth or @ButterTart could take her down (legally speaking) with one arm tied behind their backs, before their morning coffee, probably before they've even left their respective beds! It's actually a shame we won't get to see it.
We all know that this is the Texan's modus operandi of overblown internet posturing and it's endlessly amusing. šŸ˜‚

Besides, I'd hate to be the poor lawyer.
Tex: "I am SUING the anonymous Internet user that made this statement about me!1!1!!"
Attorney: "Ma'am, there are obvious free speech issues here and actually finding the user would cost thousands of dollars that you don't have. Plus truth is an ultimate defense to slander allegations."
Tex: *froths* "How DARE you!"
Attorney: "Ma'am, do you rescue dogs?"
Tex: "Yes."
Attorney: "And are you famous, something to write home about?"
Tex: "I'm big in Japan!"
Attorney: "Um, okay... regardless, you do know that the statement that you're nothing to write home about is an opinion and not at all actionable?"
Tex: "FINE! What about the last bit, then?!?"
Attorney: "Have you SEEN the screenshots of your own internet posts? I can't reasonably argue the falsity of that statement. This concludes our consultation. That will be $600. Have a nice day."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think the Tone account gets included as a main player because itā€™s Alice (or at least her brother) The other account is a mentally unwell woman who (for obvious reasons) is all alone in the world. Thereā€™s no reason to mention her here or respond to her weird tweets. Dont take the bait. Ignore her, she really is easy to ignore. .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Alice has posted something like this is the past. If Tony and Alice are both this unwell perhaps stay the duck off Tattle. Also, it would be good to ask the person who stalks Tattle for screeshats to post on X to stop.

Screenshot_20240106_102854_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think the Tone account gets included as a main player because itā€™s Alice (or at least her brother) The other account is a mentally unwell woman who (for obvious reasons) is all alone in the world. Thereā€™s no reason to mention her here or respond to her weird tweets. Dont take the bait. Ignore her, she really is easy to ignore. .
You're right of course. But I get cranky when people threaten my friends, even if the threats are legal nonsense. (I also get cranky at legal nonsense.)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why would a ā€˜fadingā€™ man spend his days and nights tweeting about his middle-aged sisterā€™s divorce rather than his health, his wellbeing and his need for a kidney transplant?

It makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 53
Alice has posted something like this is the past. If Tony and Alice are both this unwell perhaps stay the duck off Tattle. Also, it would be good to ask the person who stalks Tattle for screeshats to post on X to stop.

View attachment 2672080
Exactly! Ofc Alice won't stop, and both her and "Tone" have frequently asked people to send them posts with negative opinions of her. How sad is it that she has two young beautiful children who need their mother and this is how she spends her time, chasing up strangers on the internet to pick fights with.

Reactions: 29
I don't understand why she is so mad. It's not like we have called her a broke bogan loser, worn out, or too stupid to be a bleep.

Screenshot_20240106_125950_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_125944_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why would a ā€˜fadingā€™ man spend his days and nights tweeting about his middle-aged sisterā€™s divorce rather than his health, his wellbeing and his need for a kidney transplant? It makes no sense.
Or his lovely wife Rachel who hasn't left him at all at all. What exactly is "Tone" fighting for? Answer me that "Tone"! [Alice CAPS again lol]

1704568864089.png

Ahem, isn't X a public forum/cesspit? Why not stay off it or at least stop sharing your personal details? Also don't bet against the mighty @Hiraeth!

1704568320326.png

That said, I try not to give this individual the attention she craves. BTW it was X users who worked out the identity as a result of indiscreet DMs iirc, nothing to do with Tattlers. She is doing the same nonsense as AE did - someone was messing with her wiki so she got mad at people who were on the IOL fansite.

Reactions: 19
There's a quote from one of my favorite movies that applies here: "Do your worst, for I will do mine." šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Or his lovely wife Rachel who hasn't left him at all at all. What exactly is "Tone" fighting for? Answer me that "Tone"! [Alice CAPS again lol]

View attachment 2672143

Ahem, isn't X a public forum/cesspit? Why not stay off it or at least stop sharing your personal details? Also don't bet against the mighty @Hiraeth!

View attachment 2672130

That said, I try not to give this individual the attention she craves. BTW it was X users who worked out the identity as a result of indiscreet DMs iirc, nothing to do with Tattlers. She is doing the same nonsense as AE did - someone was messing with her wiki so she got mad at people who were on the IOL fansite.
Most of her posts get single digit views on X. The ones that get more are because they are reposted on here. Just ignore her and her hollow threats - she is an irrelevant nobody who clearly has issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.