Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An example of how love trumps hate this week. Reposted by Alices brothers account a few days ago. Both Bianca and ioan are tagged in it. Bianca with MS getting tagged in this is sick.

731764FB-FB75-40A3-9B05-C7E50CF5433B.jpeg

people tagged in it….

1A1B0C41-BF74-4C89-9889-F49237647142.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Alice saying "love trumps hate" reminds me of when she barks "be kind!".

Are we sure she didn't meant to write "I love Trump"? Seeing as they have so many similarities.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God that comment that taybridge posted there from Alice saying love trumps hate. She enrages me!!! Absolutely no self awareness whatsoever! The gaslighting and sheer lies that just tumble out of her gross clacky gob is just unbelievable!

If I lived anywhere near Alice I would have fl of this beautiful photo printed up and I would superglue them to every available space around her apartment building and local area. I’m petty like that 😉

Pardon my French, Turds, but duck you Alice. You miserable git. How about YOU get on with YOUR life and leave them the duck alone? It’s beyond pathetic at this stage. Like really beyond.

Edited for typos x
BIB if I lived anywhere near her, I'd join you in this quest! Malice really does believe her own lies at this point! bleeping muppet!
---
Her post put things into perspective for me. Like many of our Turds I’ve had a rough year and I don’t want to compare my life with any of yours, but her post got me.

I am actually very lucky, and can’t imagine going through her illness with all the Alice crap. My surgeries will heal, but her life is ongoing. And she is always so positive whereas I just moan all the time.
You have had some horrific surgery and are also accident prone (like me!) so don't feel bad, for "going through it" with your back and feeling down, everything is relevant to our situation. I'm not taking anything away from Bianca here at all btw.
Also you do a hell of a lot of good, and have a huge heart....you're a star 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy 2024 everone!

Only 5 weeks to the start of the court proceedings. I don't know about you guys but I very much look forward to Al having her arse handed to her. Toodaloo Al and your psychos 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years.

View attachment 2660693
Alice absolutely knows how much pain she has inflicted over the last 3 years. That was her plan, and even more disgustingly the kids were her main weapon in executing that plan. Don't mistake her for someone who gives a duck about anyone else. She would happily ruin Bianca's health to get revenge on IG.

She's evil. Full stop. Period.

What she means by "It's very sad they can't just be happy" is "I'm not happy so I'm going to spread the misery around" not just to the kids who are clearly suffering but to Ioan and Bianca too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Happy 2024 everone!

Only 5 weeks to the start of the court proceedings. I don't know about you guys but I very much look forward to Al having her arse handed to her. Toodaloo Al and your psychos 😙
OoOooooohh

🎶 ..it’s the final countdown… 🎶

She pointed out that it was just the three of them for Christmas. As opposed to what? Having all their family and friends over? 👀 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can be pleased to have a diagnosis and sometimes that in itself is a relief, that you have an answer and can form a battle plan.
Yes. I imagine Bianca is getting therapy too. She has had the abusive husband, MS, and now Alice and her dwindling FMs to deal with. Not surprised she has CPTSD to deal with. I bet Ioan has it too after 20 years with Alice. Glad they found each other.

Reactions: 40
Alice’s day of reckoning is coming with her hate filled and addictive lifestyle. Her health is going to take a nose dive off a cliff one day and there will be no one to look after her. Foolish foolish woman.

Reactions: 25
Alice must be overjoyed to read how she has affected B's health. Sick duck.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Alice must be overjoyed to read how she has affected B's health. Sick duck.
I’d say she’s furious to see how positive B is about moving on with her life with the right treatment. She’s showing Alice can’t get to her anymore. She’ll be furious that despite all the trouble she has caused, I&B have come out stronger than ever.
I worry about when all this anger & upset she’s having to control at the moment will come out & who will get the brunt of it. I’d say the poor girls are walking on eggshells at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Happy New Year Turds! 🎉🥳 After having a fab night and laughing a lot, it’s bed rest for me today.

Love to see B’s positivity and not at all surprised at Alice’s response. Clearly she’s already given up on any “New Year, New Me” stuff and has doubled down on continuing to be a massive bleeping bleep.

I hope at least the girls had a nice NYE at a friend’s house and I hope Lice was alone, looking through her wedding album, crying into her rosé & Vicodin mixer. All she deserves the bleeping prick 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
BIB if I lived anywhere near her, I'd join you in this quest! Malice really does believe her own lies at this point! bleeping muppet!
---

You have had some horrific surgery and are also accident prone (like me!) so don't feel bad, for "going through it" with your back and feeling down, everything is relevant to our situation. I'm not taking anything away from Bianca here at all btw.
Also you do a hell of a lot of good, and have a huge heart....you're a star 🩷🩷
I love you Lulu x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can be pleased to have a diagnosis and sometimes that in itself is a relief, that you have an answer and can form a battle plan.
I think this is what Bianca meant, she finally has a diagnosis and as you said she can now work with therapists to form a plan to cope with it. Given the hints she's given of her first marriage, he was a narc and it seems there was a lot of emotional, psychological and even physical violence involved, so I'm assuming the PTSD is more from that than just Alice, though the Cunting Narc Queen herself definitely plays a part.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think this is what Bianca meant, she finally has a diagnosis and as you said she can now work with therapists to form a plan to cope with it. Given the hints she's given of her first marriage, he was a narc and it seems there was a lot of emotional, psychological and even physical violence involved, so I'm assuming the PTSD is more from that than just Alice, though the Cunting Narc Queen herself definitely plays a part.
It definitely won’t have helped. The online abuse probably brought a lot of her past back to the surface again.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t Alice following Bianca’s ex-husband or a friend of his on Insta and one stage. Wouldn’t surprise me to learn the pair had spoken.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
An example of how love trumps hate this week. Reposted by Alices brothers account a few days ago. Both Bianca and ioan are tagged in it. Bianca with MS getting tagged in this is sick.

View attachment 2661380

people tagged in it….

View attachment 2661383
I almost feel sorry for Ashley. Imagine how sad, empty and lonely her life is and how twisted up with hate, bitterness and envy she must be to behave this way. She obviously thinks she's doing something here tagging these people/groups but she's just humiliating herself. At best they will feel a tinge of pity for her, but they will see her for what she is, another cowardly internet bully and dismiss her and her rantings. This would be bad enough if it was coming from Alice (which it might be) but from an "internet friend" who has nothing to do with Ioan and Alice's relationship it's beyond pathetic. These people aren't going to distance themselves from Ioan and Bianca because of some cyber bully. In fact it would serve Ashley right if they called her out for ableism and internet bullying!

Reactions: 27
I’d say she’s furious to see how positive B is about moving on with her life with the right treatment. She’s showing Alice can’t get to her anymore. She’ll be furious that despite all the trouble she has caused, I&B have come out stronger than ever.
I worry about when all this anger & upset she’s having to control at the moment will come out & who will get the brunt of it. I’d say the poor girls are walking on eggshells at home.
Alice and her attacks have only served to make Ioan more protective towards Bianca and brought them closer imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Alice is, and will always be, a bleeping absolute state. She needs to seriously get over Ioan and concentrate on becoming a proper mother to those girls - let’s face it, she hasn’t been one in the whole 14 years of parenthood. Alice thinks she’s a great mother, but her form of parenting isn’t one any decent person would recommend or recognise.

We’ve all had heartache, difficult break ups etc. But we pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. We don’t stalk our exes, alienate the kids from the other parent, encourage bad behaviour towards the other parent and their new partner, abuse the ex and new partner online both as yourself or a sock, and we don’t have DVROs against us. Oh, and we don’t dress like a bleeping bag lady.

Alice - we know you read here. Make 2024 the year you finally let go of the past and make plans for the future. If you don’t, and carry on down this dark ass path, then nothing good will come of it in the end. Do the right things this year for duck’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t Alice following Bianca’s ex-husband or a friend of his on Insta and one stage. Wouldn’t surprise me to learn the pair had spoken.
I don't think he communicated with her but I remember Alice definitely tried to reach out to him to get dirt on Bianca. I think she was following one of his friends Insta but I'm not positive.

Imo what she means with that "it's very sad they just can't be happy" is more manipulation and DARVO tactics, continuing her narrative that she's the innocent, blind-sided ex wife just trying to pull herself and her life back together again while her cruel ex hubby and his girlfriend are the ones deliberately trying to hurt her and make her look bad. She thinks it gives proof to her BS that she's the innocent party just defending herself from them.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.