Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12. Alice puts a massive strain on the NHS forcing them to go totally bankrupt.
This one is a long shot

13. Alice secures an acting role as a recurring guest star in Casualty in a Munchausens storyline effectively playing herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When can we expect a response to all these posts...i mean what time does the Kraken wake from her pit?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When can we expect a response to all these posts...i mean what time does the Kraken wake from her pit?
Does anyone know if the most recent Alice sock still DearAbby (which has now gone private), or has there been a new one since?

She will be DYING to go onto Twitter to unleash some venom.

She also used "PTSD" in a very flippant manner below. Somehow, I do not think she had an official diagnosis.

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 21.04.35.png

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 21.06.04.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

Screenshot  Alice reply.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
Bianca was right: Alice's abuse/bullying will continue and by the sound of things also her gaslighting and hypocrisy

as for "why cant they just be happy" : these post that supposedly are meant to cause a emotional reaction is literally them being happy (despite all) LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.