Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's a larger strategy at play & Alice knows she has lost a lot of leverage with her extended tantrum. One, the kids have probably settled into not having a dad. It doesn't upset them like it did years ago, and they are doing their own thing or have learned to placate her.

But more importantly, two, Ioan is going to be in the Bad Boys movie slated to release this summer, so press will be starting soon. This is the highest profile acting work that Yo has done in years. He's still repped by a good agency ' he got a nice burst of recognition from the Pedro pascal/ Mr fantastic speculation.

He might have all of 30 seconds in the movie but he will be part of the press one way or another. 🐝 talking about her trauma gives facts from the jump. All the cringe kissing pictures show that he has moved on.

I think all of this has been vetted through his management and this is a public response to reviving his battered career.

The end of the divorce is here and Alice has nothing to show for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Poor Bianca, we do know she has been through some tit.

That post also makes me question what we haven’t seen- I can well believe that she has to read a lot of nasty instagram comments that we never see but it does make me wonder what Alice is up to in the background as well

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think there's a larger strategy at play & Alice knows she has lost a lot of leverage with her extended tantrum. One, the kids have probably settled into not having a dad. It doesn't upset them like it did years ago, and they are doing their own thing or have learned to placate her.

But more importantly, two, Ioan is going to be in the Bad Boys movie slated to release this summer, so press will be starting soon. This is the highest profile acting work that Yo has done in years. He's still repped by a good agency ' he got a nice burst of recognition from the Pedro pascal/ Mr fantastic speculation.

He might have all of 30 seconds in the movie but he will be part of the press one way or another. 🐝 talking about her trauma gives facts from the jump. All the cringe kissing pictures show that he has moved on.

I think all of this has been vetted through his management and this is a public response to reviving his battered career.

He also won’t be embarrassed on the red carpet this time at the premiere

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Happy new year chums. Thank you for the laughs and banter on this thread. 😊

here’s to 2024, hopefully the year Ioan is able to repair relationships with his daughters and Alice gets her come uppance.

early night here, my VIP with MS is in bed after a busy few days. I’m content to be in bed too, before the fireworks. 🎆. And I mean both here and in BH 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

she’s a fighter that’s for sure.
WORD! I'm pleased what she wrote, good on her 💪🏻
I bet mAlice is simultaneously shitting bricks and seething like a hissing cat 🤣
Thing is there must be a whole host of tit we don't know about, and Bianca (and Ioan) aren't gagged, apart from the judge requesting both sides to not speak about the other on SM. I & B haven't said tit, mAlice on the other hand only says tit!
Their resistant in staying silent is to be applauded, because of it was me, I honestly don't know if I'd be able to keep silent!
Happy New Year everyone btw 🎊🥂🩷☮
I'm at home, with my cat who is still quite ill, he's currently off his face on pain, lucky fucker 😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
"I heard this morning..." aka she saw Bianca's post the minute she posted it because she refreshes her page constantly looking for things to be angry about. Love trumps hate is up there as one of the most disingenuous and deluded comments she's ever made.

Reactions: 42
On reflection I’m wondering if Alun will be talking to Dr Dupee during his visit?

Also any other family members who may also be there but elected to keep their movements off socials. (Something which Bianca can actually understand and respect).
I've thought that too re Alun, as mAlice basically alienated Ioan from his family, and maybe the kids used to speak to/facetime with Alun, and Dr D will most likely speak with close family members? Or want to know why the kids don't have a relationship with Ioans family, and we all know the answer to that!
---
If you ask me it was Ioan that had PTSD from that marriage.
Yep and probably still has! I read this quote earlier today and it said that when we have a burnout, or breakdown it can take years to recover sometimes...this really resonated with me, because the last 2/3 years I feel like ive been in recovery mode (I won't go into the whole saga) but I'm exhausted every day, and I saw that quote and it made so much sense. I bet its the same for Ioan, and B too 🩷
---
And cats! Mine have got me through this year x
I second that! Pets are our rocks, whether you prefer cats, dogs, rabbits, lizards or chickens! They give us unconditional love and sense when we need them.
I had to drop my cat off at the vets Thursday for a few hours for some tests and it seemed so odd him not in the house!
Happy New Year Jo, love you lots 🩷

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Probably why he has chosen to overpay support to the tune of $10,000 per month. It will be much harder for her to sabotage his press/red carpet appearances with the "I am homeless with no money for food" malarky when it is documented in the court orders that he is paying $120,000 pa.

Reactions: 34
Bit off topic, but I can actually hear the fireworks going off at the London Eye from where I live, how have I not noticed this before 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
HNY you lovely lot! ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
Colossal amount of damage inflicted on Malice? Some people really are dumb.

Happy New Year, Turds! Looking forward to yet another year with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Things could be very different in June. Won’t there have been hearings on the custody issue by then? (Maybe the financial issues too, or was that going to be later). And I don’t think any of that will be going Alice’s way.
OK in practical terms, Ioan may not end up with custody - but given the immense damage she’s done to those girls, Alice is not going to get a pat on the back for being mother of the year. And there’s no more money for her, so the fancy pad in BH will have to go.
That said, I wouldn’t put it past her to try and sabotage any red carpet events around Ioan’s movie. Because that’s what she does, and after all this time there’s still no sign of her getting a grip on reality.

• Sad
Bit off topic, but I can actually hear the fireworks going off at the London Eye from where I live, how have I not noticed this before 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
HNY you lovely lot! ☮🩷
I actually think we are neighbours :) .... South London representing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2660693
You heard this morning Alice? Yeah right, you mean you were stalking Bianca's instagram like you do every morning.
---
"I heard this morning..." aka she saw Bianca's post the minute she posted it because she refreshes her page constantly looking for things to be angry about. Love trumps hate is up there as one of the most disingenuous and deluded comments she's ever made.
Snap

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2660693
This is a threat.

All her "you never know what is going to happen" is a warning that she will escalate in ways that are incomprehensible to regular people..

She left her own daughter alone in a courtroom for a fake restraining order. Just thinking about what level of depravity she can go to is truly mind boggling.

She will also be spending the new Year refreshing the tattle threads but I'm pulling for you Alice... Weird indulgent selfies on Instagram can still be done! You are on Pacific time, you can do it!

To everyone else, Happy New Year 💥💥💥

Happy new year all. I hope 2024 is kind to you all. I can’t express how delighted I am with Bianca’s latest post. The fact she’s been diagnosed with PTSD is a bleeping horrific consequence of Alice’s actions, but I’m delighted the diagnosis has had a positive outcome. And I am SO pleased with the public address of the tit YoBee have had to endure, and the affirmation of how this has strengthened them and their love for each other. Peace and love to all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.