Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion ...but I think comments referring to Alice or slagging her off on B's insta post should be deleted.
I don't think it helps anyone for these to be visible on there. In spite of what Alice does the other way round - B is by far a better person and shouldn't be dragged down to alice's level.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My opinion ...but I think comments referring to Alice or slagging her off on B's insta post should be deleted.
I don't think it helps anyone for these to be visible on there. In spite of what Alice does the other way round - B is by far a better person and shouldn't be dragged down to alice's level.
I agree. An internet slagging match is exactly what Alice wants; it’s the only way she knows how to communicate, and she truly believes this is where ‘winners’ and ‘losers’ are made (when actually everyone loses if confused and hurt minors are involved). Bianca has done a good job raising awareness of MS and may very well do the same with her CPSTD journey but I hope and believe they will continue to maintain a dignified silence about the divorce — even when it must feel so bloody unfair.

Reactions: 15
To be fair to her she does delete a lot. However she's probably too busy to be policing social media every second.

Reactions: 29
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
I mean …. Why would anyone think that someone’s post is always all about them? Especially when they’re blocked? People out living their lives and posting pretty understated and not at all flamboyant posts arent doing it to get back at someone. You know why? They don’t care. They’re living their best life together. I think in the past they’d worry that anything they posted might get a response but it’s been 3 years. I think at this point, they’re just living their lives. And when the reaction is harassment and abuse, I guarantee you they’re not actively trying to get a response.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, Bianca has been bullied by Alice (and since she is legally not allowed to, by her alt accounts), her minions, her brother etc. Most of those posts are either mocking her illness or spreading extreme lies (Alice's alts and Loopy are most guilty of this by their description of the door incident that was 1000x more extreme than what Ella even initially alleged before the judge talked some sense into her). Her partner's daughter first vandalised her house and shoved her and then filed a textbook DARVO RO against her. She was portrayed as a child abuser, when in fact she is a semi-disabled woman that was abused by a teenager if anything (and as a extra layer that teenager is your partners daughter being weaponise by your and your partners abuser). It's mentally enormously taxing when you are accused of something this extreme when you are actually the victim. The Daily Mail has a lot of blood on their hands because they were twisting the court docs to the max in this aspect.

Despite being the most innocent party of this story (at least from the adults) she is probably getting the most grief just because she dates a divorced man. She is blamed all the time for not "letting him go" to fix his relationship with his kids etc. Heck, we are sometimes perhaps even a touch hard to her because we often question whether she actually is with Ioan genuinely or because him (and this drama) gives her the fame she may crave. Of course we are not accusing her, we are just being fair by not ruling this out, but when you are the person in question and you know whether it's true or not it hurts a touch when it's not the truth. I actually thought it was curious that she mentioned why she moved to LA when she did. It's a very common criticism many have on them because that may have messed up the minuscule chance of a good transition for the kids (of course the sane among us know that with Alice this was never going to happen anyway)

And then there may be more Alice-unrelated things in her personal life.

The bullying and lies she is refering to is a lot more than just Alice, I believe, even if she is the root cause of most of it. And I dont think she wanted to make it about Alice specifically.

At the end of the day her post is about how she deals with the bullying that everyone of us can see from many parties. And the things she says she will talk about aren't even anything threatening against oh so poor Alice. Although I can imagine that the explanation for how they got together are abusive spouses, at least that's the only thing that makes sense in the posts context.

As for deleting comments: Bianca has deleted many negative comments about Alice on her page, and most comments now seem to be generally about her bullies. I think it's fine. You really cannot expect her to police her SM, especially when people are actually telling the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Agree, I'd rather Bianca told us her story about how she and Ioan came about 🤔
I believe Alice attempts to control the narrative and be seen as the victim was an attempt to suppress the truth about the marriage and the domestic abuse inflicted on Ioan.
I don't think he's told half the stuff and what's been revealed in the court documents is a drop in the ocean. I don't think he'll ever reveal it either because men stay silent because of shame and a desire to protect themselves from ridicule. Moo!

Reactions: 36
Agree, I'd rather Bianca told us her story about how she and Ioan came about 🤔
I believe Alice attempts to control the narrative and be seen as the victim was an attempt to suppress the truth about the marriage and the domestic abuse inflicted on Ioan.
I don't think he's told half the stuff and what's been revealed in the court documents is a drop in the ocean. I don't think he'll ever reveal it either because men stay silent because of shame and a desire to protect themselves from ridicule. Moo!
I’ve always figured they came out of abusive relationships around the same time and cautiously bonded over that. It would be good for her to be able to tell her own narrative and move away from AE’s ‘salacious on-set affair with an extra’ bullshit (and if it was an affair before one or both of them was officially out of their relationships, who cares any more?).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.
Wow. That’s a pretty awful thing to say. Sorry but I read it as she’s relieved she got a diagnosis. Which makes perfect sense. Having your feelings and everything you’re going through legitimized by a professional after leaving an abusive relationship and getting a plan for treatment would actually be a relief. I speak from experience. But then maybe I should pipe down as well. “lol”

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry NR I read this wrong the first time. I don't think the responsibility lies on Bianca's shoulders to delete comments from her SM about Alice or those slagging her off. Ideally the responsibility lies on the people who should have more respect and better manners to comment on such things Imo, especially when Bianca has never explicitly referred to Alice tbw. Unfortunately that's not the case, but Bianca is no more responsible for the comments other people make on her Instagram than she is for how Alice interprets and reacts to her posts. She's not out here slagging Alice off or even subtly getting in digs or shade Imo. I doubt she herself wants to see any reference to Alice on her page, and people can offer support or praise the way she carries herself without even referencing the Alice situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice and her attacks have only served to make Ioan more protective towards Bianca and brought them closer imo.
Like all of Alice’s plans it has failed spectacularly. She will never learn that she is her own worst enemy. The best kind of life is lead with love.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah they are so sad aren’t they Alice. That right there is a happy man. And he will be happier still once he has his children with him in some fashion. Your time is running out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This was an interesting read about actors from Hallmark Christmas movies and how you can essentially be set for life if they like you, as they'll recast you. What an opportunity to throw away.

Reactions: 22
Am I alone in thinking he looks thinner here?
I don't think he looks particularly thinner in that. There's a bit of distortion from the low camera angle and the weird lighting from the back right making it look like the right side of his head is gone!

Reactions: 13
Am I alone in thinking he looks thinner here?
Yep I thought that too, he could be losing weight from the stress, or from a change of diet, or it could just be the camera angle?
Either way he still looks amazing (since leaving mAlice), love a man in a suit 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lets be honest bianca has well a truly kicked alice right up the arse the past 24hrs and im here for every minute of it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
what she means with that "it's very sad they just can't be happy" is more manipulation and DARVO tactics, continuing her narrative that she's the innocent, blind-sided ex wife just trying to pull herself and her life back together again while her cruel ex hubby and his girlfriend are the ones deliberately trying to hurt her and make her look bad.
There's that too. I also think the subtext is "Why can't they just give me $18k a month and 100% custody? The only reason they don't is because they are saddos who want me to be unhappy!!" In AE's narc brain, the upcoming hearing on the money and custody is 'very sad' and totally unnecessary, when they could just give her everything she demands. Simples!*

*She will be telling the kids this tit all the time too. No wonder the therapy isn't going great when you have this shite in your ears the whole time. But tit's about to get real for our mAlice and I'm here for it. 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 36
What was it Alice said?
"I'm not going to lose to that loser"
Who's the loser????

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.