Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could something have shifted to allow her to be speaking more candidly or am I just reading too much into an NYE post?
Presumably it’s a combination of factors. Movement in the right direction with the girls, and perhaps therapy for the PTSD.

I wonder how many times Ioan’s brother visited in LA when he was married. I am guessing zero.

Reactions: 40
I wonder if there aren't more court documents coming down the line with information related to the girls and custody with Bianca being part of it. This could be a way to get ahead of the news as far as her medical information that is publicly available.

Poor lady, though. She and Ioan seem well suited but man, what a price to pay for having a boyfriend with an ex abuser.

It very well may be that the kids and Bianca ultimately end up being good to one another as they've both been abused by Alice.

Reactions: 38
Alice may well consider what would happen if Bianca decided to seek damages against her funky ass.

Reactions: 32
As a fellow MSer I'm delighted to see her doing so well and glad that the meds are working for her.

I don't know how things work for her as it's different for everyone, but for me even if I'm not having a formal relapse (aka attack/flare) then stressful situations can still set off symptoms or make existing ones worse. So yeah, fake ROs, abuse and court bullshit not fun at all.

There's a bunch of very difficult tit going down in my life right now and even though they're cheesy as heck, her posts are a reminder that positivity is a choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Could something have shifted to allow her to be speaking more candidly or am I just reading too much into an NYE post?
Came here to ask this. I wonder if Alice has been told by the docs, lawyer or the law that she has to keep her foodhole completely shut or else? Bianca and Ioan would know this so B might feel a little more free now.
---
Alice may well consider what would happen if Bianca decided to seek damages against her funky ass.
I would love that so much if she did. Alice really needs to see some consequences for het actions. She has gotten away with too much.

Reactions: 30
It’s awful what she’s had to put up with, and I bet we don’t know the half of it. (Her partner’s daughter trying to get an RO against her, just for starters.) And all this on top of having MS.
Ioan comes with a hell of a lot of baggage (one hideous old baggage in particular) and most people would just have walked away. Bianca is clearly made of strong stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s awful what she’s had to put up with, and I bet we don’t know the half of it. (Her partner’s daughter trying to get an RO against her, just for starters.) And all this on top of having MS.
Ioan comes with a hell of a lot of baggage (one hideous old baggage in particular) and most people would just have walked away. Bianca is clearly made of strong stuff.
I'm in no doubt that there's a lot gone on behind the scenes we've only seen a fraction of it I'll bet!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
On reflection I’m wondering if Alun will be talking to Dr Dupee during his visit?

Also any other family members who may also be there but elected to keep their movements off socials. (Something which Bianca can actually understand and respect).

Reactions: 24
Love these pics 💕 ❤

They look so happy and healthy.

It’s true what they say. Holding on to anger and resentment is like drinking poison hoping the other person will die. Alice is living proof.

These guys are getting outdoors, enjoying life and keeping the negativity at bay. They look great.

I hope they have a fab 2024.

..as for Alice let’s hope it’s ‘The year of the Job’.
🎈 🎉🥳🎉🎈🥳
Thread title: 2024, the year of the JOB for the KNOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2660260
I bloody love bubba bear 😂😂
A++ photobombing, I’m not a dog person at all but even I’m in his fan club lately. He looks like such a loving, loyal kinda creature 💜

Really glad for B that for whatever reason, she feels able to speak more openly about the last 12 months. I’m firmly in the *here to see justice* camp (rather than the *fan* camp- no shade meant turds I heart you all!) but from what we’ve been able to see, I think B has handled this whole matter with so much dignity and wisdom. She’s the antithesis of Alice in soooo many ways, and a really good illustration of how I interpret karma.

If you live with kindness, respect, honesty, generosity… you’ll be seen by others with the same values, and that’s what you’ll receive back. And vice versa. Alice has done a phenomenal job of showing the world what her values are, these last few years. I’m here for her karma. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 43
On reflection I’m wondering if Alun will be talking to Dr Dupee during his visit?

Also any other family members who may also be there but elected to keep their movements off socials. (Something which Bianca can actually understand and respect).
I'm actually wondering if DrDupee diagnosed Bianca with the PTSD 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Happy New Year turdlets. Just on a couple of baby guinesses whilst the French 75s are brewing. Don't usually drink so tomorrow with a 4 year old will be fun.

I sense things are clicking into place in WH/BH for Ioan, the girls, B, BB, and Alice will get her comeuppance!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
9. Tone, Alice and Gloria share a 1-bed council flat it Brizzle and Alice cries to the Daily Mail that she can’t afford to pay Gloria anymore because Ioan cut her off.

10. Alice discovers the DWP will require her to wait 2 years to claim certain benefits as she’s not been resident.

11. Alice will still not get a job.
12. Alice puts a massive strain on the NHS forcing them to go totally bankrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.