Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GTZ... Happy New Year to all as time comes around... be safe, be joyful... may you have peace, happiness, and good/improved health. 🌹 🌹 🌹

GTZ is short for 'good time zone' (used in a geology chatroom that I frequent)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know what it's like and everything is scrutinized. That's what I consider a real fandom. IG had it once, but not now and Alice never had it and was jealous. ..And most fans never become stalkers or other type of criminal either, it's just a fairly intense hobby.
---

Until now? ;)

I think the majority of us are primarily followers of Alice’s shitshow rather than her or Ioan fans. Hence the interest in the kids and court docs as opposed to the acting.

The FB page is a proxy Alicedom that she created from his fan group. He can’t put the genie back in the bottle in terms of their boundaries but he seems to be doing a pretty good job of being polite and keeping them at arms length.

Ultimately I think he will be seen as a separate entity to the Alice shitshow because he doesn’t engage in it at any level and he keeps his space and his privacy and is selective in what he shares.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That museum is 3 minutes away from Casa Evans, watch Alice going there to remove the B<3I

A lot of content recently of them being loved up and of Ioan with the dog. more than in the last 2 years before put together it feels like (contrary to what Alice's psychos claimed they were too discrete), wonder if there is meaning behind it (anything between things going well enough to be more open to baiting Alice during the evaluation, though not necessary she has already done enough for this)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That museum is 3 minutes away from Casa Evans, watch Alice going there to remove the B<3I

A lot of content recently of them being loved up and of Ioan with the dog. more than in the last 2 years before put together it feels like (contrary to what Alice's psychos claimed they were too discrete), wonder if there is meaning behind it (anything between things going well enough to be more open to baiting Alice during the evaluation, though not necessary she has already done enough for this)
I wonder if Alun is there as a witness for a possible wedding 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That museum is 3 minutes away from Casa Evans, watch Alice going there to remove the BQUOTE]
That museum is 3 minutes away from Casa Evans, watch Alice going there to remove the BQUOTE]
I don't get the impression they are baiting Alice. It does seem like with Alice somewhat silenced and the girls seemingly in therapy that they feel safe to just post normally on SM again. I feel like they are living their lives with a little bit more carefreeness now.

Sorry for the quote screwing up. Tattle has obviously had too many champagnes in anticipation on NYE and is being a bit sloppy atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The quote being B ❤ I will just be proof to Alice of this fake relationship of course. Remember when the socks went crazy when they were pictured together and 😱 he wasn't even touching her cause he isn't even attracted to her! I mean duhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As it's new year's eve (and for a bit of fun) I'm going to make my predictions for 2024:
1. Alice sacks Bernal just before custody evaluation is published
2. Alice applies to postpone custody hearing
3. Alice gets arrested
4. Alice loses custody
5. Alice gets evicted
6. Alice moves to UK

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As it's new year's eve (and for a bit of fun) I'm going to make my predictions for 2024:
3. Alice gets arrested
4. Alice loses custody
5. Alice gets evicted
6. Alice moves to UK
7. Alice still doesn't get a job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't get the impression they are baiting Alice. It does seem like with Alice somewhat silenced and the girls seemingly in therapy that they feel safe to just post normally on SM again. I feel like they are living their lives with a little bit more carefreeness now.

Sorry for the quote screwing up. Tattle has obviously had too many champagnes in anticipation on NYE and is being a bit sloppy atm.
I think they have been very respectful of what they've posted on SM, probably more because it only angers "it" (mAlice) and then she does tit like a fake RO.
Maybe they are starting to think, duck it mAlice posts whatever the duck she wants, so will we.
I definitely think that B was being respectful and mindful of the kids, by not posting, but maybe now that they are going to therapy, and are starting to realise that mummy dearest has been feeding them lies for three years, the tide might be turning; with little E anyway, I think she is just following her sisters lead most of the time.
Either way, they can post what the duck they want. If mAlice can post pictures of herself tits akimbo, and with a fake engagement ring, I & B can post, themselves having fun 🎊🩷

Also note, that none of the photos are Ioan in a headlock, being nearly strangled! and they are genuinely happy and having fun like normal people 😍
---
7. Alice still doesn't get a job
8. Alice still says he's not paying childcare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
3. Alice gets arrested
4. Alice loses custody
5. Alice gets evicted
6. Alice moves to UK
Everybody in the UK is cursing you right now.

(Aren't you in the UK??)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
9. Tone, Alice and Gloria share a 1-bed council flat it Brizzle and Alice cries to the Daily Mail that she can’t afford to pay Gloria anymore because Ioan cut her off.

10. Alice discovers the DWP will require her to wait 2 years to claim certain benefits as she’s not been resident.

11. Alice will still not get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't believe Alice and Tone could live together in a mansion let alone in a one bed flat so I'm predicting a gruesome murder mystery in the New Year. Maybe I should put this in the Celeb Death Pool, but as neither Alice nor Tone are celebs... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Hi all I came on to wish you all a very happy new year.

I've been lurking in the background when I can. Work's been hectic and so has life! She's still as crazy as ever and boy oh boy Ioan's glow-up is still continuing as he looks smoking hot in the new B post on insta.

• Heart
I don't believe Alice and Tone could live together in a mansion let alone in a one bed flat so I'm predicting a gruesome murder mystery in the New Year. Maybe I should put this in the Celeb Death Pool, but as neither Alice nor Tone are celebs... 🤷‍♀️
Thanks @CookieMonsta, I’ve just choked on my toast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
12 Alice starts tweeting abuse again.

13 Alice writes the damn book!
Put the champers down Ally Pally. You know the book is never going to be written! (At least not by Alice. Half expecting a Mommy Dearest from Ella at some point though.)

• Haha
Thanks to @welp, @kingseven, and @Hiraeth for the heads up on the happy pictures from Insta of Yo, Bee, and Alun. I messaged my friend as soon as I saw them but there was no need, she had already seen them lurking away on here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The are NYE explosions going on in BH guaranteed!! No purchase of fireworks needed though lol

1704028868210.png

he will be seen as a separate entity to the Alice shitshow
He started off as a separate entity known for his talent, looks and work, not personal drama. But then he got involved with Alice LOL. He is slowly but surely getting back to what he was before but AE's pap shots and calls to her mate Bogoff to tell her the 'starving and homeless' BS aren't making it easy for him.

as for Alice let’s hope it’s ‘The year of the Job’.
It's either that or it's ‘The year of the Knob’ as she will have to hook up with someone wealthy if she wants her lifestyle restored. It's more likely to be knob than job imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.