Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh for people I discover over their work (wasnt the case with Ioan, I really got actively to know about him due to Alice's forum drama back in the day, despite having seen him in stuff before) I never really dive deep about their personal life, when I happen to come across anything I go "oh, he has a wife? he has kids?". So I think it's natural that fans of his work hardly know anything about his personal life. That's how it should be, anyway.

Sidenote: I love the recent Bubba/Ioan content. At the same time it's bitter sweet.

Reactions: 32
tbh for people I discover over their work (wasnt the case with Ioan, I really got actively to know about him due to Alice's forum drama back in the day, despite having seen him in stuff before) I never really dive deep about their personal life, when I happen to come across anything I go "oh, he has a wife? he has kids?". So I think it's natural that fans of his work hardly know anything about his personal life. That's how it should be, anyway.

Sidenote: I love the recent Bubba/Ioan content. At the same time it's bitter sweet.
agree... I might enjoy viewing their acting but I have (bar this sh*t show) absolutely no interest in knowing about the personal life, political choices, or religious beliefs of any actor/actress. I'm only "in" for their film performances.

Reactions: 18
I was delighted to see a photo of Ioan and Bianca in the National Enquirer, kissing in the park under the header "California Steaming " , something along the lines of Fantastic Four actor IG goes gaga in Lala land for Bianca Wallace while his child custody war with Ex Alice Evan's drags on. Lol. Take that Malice, snogging photo in the National Enquirer! 😘😘 sadly no Bubba Bear, the wee cutie 🐶❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
it's natural that fans of his work hardly know anything about his personal life.
Yes because they are only interested in the work (somewhat), not the person. I have been in a couple of real fandoms in my time so I know what it's like and everything is scrutinized. That's what I consider a real fandom. IG had it once, but not now and Alice never had it and was jealous. Yes, being a true fan is niche. Most people are blasé which is fine - it doesn't make them better or worse than fans, just different. And most fans never become stalkers or other type of criminal either, it's just a fairly intense hobby.
---
I never really dive deep about their personal life
Until now? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello, I'm back!
Has this already been shared?
---
"They continued: 'She's been told that she should get a job but has not found any acting work and in any case she needs to look after their children who are school age.

'This week she has been discussing trying for a job in Starbucks but she thinks they might not want her as she is probably too old for them at 55. Also her agent doesn't want her to do it in case it looks bad.' "

So the kids are school age - how does everyone else cope with work + school age kids?
Ans nos she has an acting agent?
Geez you take a few weeks off ......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can somebody recap me I'm too sick to follow threads ATM . Took a chest infection and it led to something else making me nauseous every day 😭..my sister and her son arrived from England yesterday staying with me for a week . Thank god the bros and sons have an itinerary for them 🙏

Btw yous owe me a thread title here 👀🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
the latest

Screenshot_20231231_015834_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Is that a glimpse of Alun in the museum for @kingseven ?

Bubba is so cute but I've never seen a coat with a tail pocket before; not sure how my girls would take it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that a glimpse of Alun in the museum for @kingseven ?

Bubba is so cute but I've never seen a coat with a tail pocket before; not sure how my girls would take it!
Can Bianca see the amount of times a person has watched her IG reel? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bianca and the Gruffudd boys. I had to crop these right in because the surroundings made the files too big. They're on 🐝's Instagram posts rather than stories as usual. Gosh, you can really see the family resemblance side by side.

Screenshot_20231231-015542.png

Screenshot_20231231-015548.png

Screenshot_20231231-015552.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Omg B’s latest posts 😍😍😍 Ioan looks amazing like he’s brimming with love and happiness- it’s so lovely to see! He must be having the best time with his family there and @Occleshaw is right- Bianca has exceptional taste in coats!

Her song choice for the reel- is that love actually music? 😍🤌🏼 *chef’s kiss*

And lol @kingseven 🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I ran here, about to post an ALUN ALERT for @kingseven, but she's here already. 😂

Really like B's latest post, it's "couple goals" (do people say this any more?). Cute pics, glad they are happy and not letting circumstances get them down.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Bianca and the Gruffudd boys. I had to crop these right in because the surroundings made the files too big. They're on 🐝's Instagram posts rather than stories as usual. Gosh, you can really see the family resemblance side by side.

View attachment 2658955
View attachment 2658960
View attachment 2658961
Love these pics 💕 ❤

They look so happy and healthy.

It’s true what they say. Holding on to anger and resentment is like drinking poison hoping the other person will die. Alice is living proof.

These guys are getting outdoors, enjoying life and keeping the negativity at bay. They look great.

I hope they have a fab 2024.

..as for Alice let’s hope it’s ‘The year of the Job’.
🎈 🎉🥳🎉🎈🥳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Loving the latest posts from Bianca for two reasons, and it’s already been mentioned but Ioan has family with him at this time of year. Fantastic. Also, some lovely shots of what seems to be a happy Ioan. That’s what we want.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.