Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve still not updated the article from the Starbucks job rumours, how the duck are these people calling themselves journalists?! Just stuck a headline and a three sentence paragraph about her insta comment 🙄😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The Abuser is just plain nasty. I believe that she is iredeemable, and I don’t say that lightly. It is my general belief that there is always the hope that someone can turn their life around and become a better person, but in the Abuser’s case, no. I don’t believe that she can, or even wants to because she is always right, and is the smartest one in the room according to her ego of course.
For Alice to improve her life and change her situation, it would require her to do some self-reflection and admit where she was in the wrong. You can only change if you learn from your mistakes.

But she's unlikely to do that, as her actions over the last three years have shown.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Abuser is just plain nasty. I believe that she is iredeemable, and I don’t say that lightly. It is my general belief that there is always the hope that someone can turn their life around and become a better person, but in the Abuser’s case, no. I don’t believe that she can, or even wants to because she is always right, and is the smartest one in the room according to her ego of course.
Totally agree. It's the reason why I still sometimes feel a pang of sympathy or pity for her at times. She will never change because she doesn't want to change because she doesn't think she needs to change. In her mind she's perfect and everyone else is the problem. There's no hope for any healing for Alice and no hope for any true happiness, and that lack of hope is something I find deeply sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
we don't know tbh.

the thing is also that Ella's actions have been so vile and abusive that he may actually not feel great grief about not having this version of her in his life (much like Alice's dad feels about Alice). The story may be different with Elsie, partly also because the bond seemed stronger and because the estrangement appears less toxic, but it may head the same way. of course he has grief over what Alice made of his child, what she still does to his children, and he is grieving the relationship they once had. But ironically the toxicity is probably helping to cope with it. Ultimately every human is different but it's been 3 years and he has a great support system I believe.

As cruel as it sounds he probably was more likely to be depressive from living with Alice (in fact he seemed to have those issues in the past, officially due to his career slump a decade ago, a slump that was less severe than now) than from not living with his children. It's the price survivors sometimes pay.
I agree, this happened to my husband. It was horrific and it deeply affected him but due to the toxicity it did give him some form of relief in the end. So I completely understand what you’re saying about Ioan. He will be feeling it greatly but has a really robust support system around him.
---
Christmas is always difficult for Mr NR. Aside from just missing the children there is also...

People asking (innocently) "what are you doing for Christmas, spending it with family?"

When you meet anyone new at Christmas party they always ask "do you have children" and you have to explain you do but you don't see them and they don't speak to you because your ex wife poisoned them. And people think ...there must be more to it, what did you do to them?

The whole sending them Christmas presents knowing they will ignore you/not thank you and not respond to your cards and letters and emails.

And it marks another year of no contact.

It's not easy.
Sending my thoughts and hugs to you ❤ My husband has the same. It’s extremely difficult at Christmas but we get through it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve still not updated the article from the Starbucks job rumours, how the duck are these people calling themselves journalists?! Just stuck a headline and a three sentence paragraph about her insta comment 🙄😡
Hits back? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The DM is beyond lying at this point, they've just completely lost their marbles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ what an odd thing to print. She just going out in a white dress and showing it off and it turns into this? DM Baiting the ex for sure.

Reactions: 23
I would love to see him go after them for their 'reporting' of the divorce once the financials and custody are sorted. I think the MS Society is overdue another windfall from the MailOnline.

eta - I wonder if she actually asks the Mail to print fluff like this so she can go off in the comments!?

Reactions: 28
I would love to see him go after them for their 'reporting' of the divorce once the financials and custody are sorted. I think the MS Society is overdue another windfall from the MailOnline.

eta - I wonder if she actually asks the Mail to print fluff like this so she can go off in the comments!?
IMO The Mail prints stuff like this to keep people's interest in the story going, until the next time Alice inevitably does something to get herself back in the tabloids.

Peculiar that a middle aged unemployed man in Bristol who used to run a cash converters places such importance on knowing how to dress
...I guess some people have hidden depths shallowness.

"Also SOME understand the world, and people, how to dress etc LMFAO!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Peculiar that a middle aged unemployed man in Bristol who used to run a cash converters places such importance on knowing how to dress
...I guess some people have hidden depths shallowness.

"Also SOME understand the world, and people, how to dress etc LMFAO!"
"Some understand how to dress"?

Like when Alice decided to wear this to the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, a kids' movie?

1703874741603.png

• Sick
  • Haha
"Some understand how to dress"?

Like when Alice decided to wear this to the premiere of 102 Dalmatians, a kids' movie?

View attachment 2656523
Silly, he wasn't talking about Alice. He was talking about himself, resplendent in week-old trackie bottoms and a polo shirt with a baked bean stain on it. Still more fashionable than his sister - then or now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Christmas is always difficult for Mr NR. Aside from just missing the children there is also...

People asking (innocently) "what are you doing for Christmas, spending it with family?"

When you meet anyone new at Christmas party they always ask "do you have children" and you have to explain you do but you don't see them and they don't speak to you because your ex wife poisoned them. And people think ...there must be more to it, what did you do to them?

The whole sending them Christmas presents knowing they will ignore you/not thank you and not respond to your cards and letters and emails.

And it marks another year of no contact.

It's not easy.
This made me so sad - not just for the reality of what so many are going through but at the small, painful reminders that must be constant at this time of year. Sending Mr NR my best wishes for 2024 taking a more hopeful path.

A while ago I decided to stop asking very direct questions when meeting new people (e.g. what do you do for a living, do you have kids etc.) and I usually try to see where the conversation can go in a more playful way and then if the person I am talking to is enthusiastic about anything in particular I will ask questions about that.

One thing I have taken away from this thread is not to judge a book by its cover. We do not know the backstory. If we had just read an early DM article about Alice and knew nothing else we would probably feel sorry for her and think Ioan was a cad!

• Heart
IMO The Mail prints stuff like this to keep people's interest in the story going, until the next time Alice inevitably does something to get herself back in the tabloids.
I think most newspapers now deliberately post the most salacious, scandalous, provocative angle to get the clicks and feed into people's outrage to get that engagement.

Screenshot_20231229_212601_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231229_212549_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231229_212541_Instagram.jpg

this is for once not on Alice. the time between Xmas and New Year is the worst for tabloids (or anyone in the media, really) because everyone saves any news for the new year, so they are desperate. The Mirror ran the same story, though they didnt had previous lies included and didnt portray it as if Bianca was attention-seeking.

no doubt she has an agreement with the Mail to keep printing the no money lie though.

Reactions: 22
Greetings dear ones from the beautiful island of Kauai, where I am currently on vacation with my family.

Thank you to @Lulugrace and @kingseven for the nomination and all who voted for the thread title.

Let’s hope the new year brings good things to all. Happy New Year - or as they say in Hawaiian - hauʻoli makahiki hou

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2656789View attachment 2656790View attachment 2656791

this is for once not on Alice. the time between Xmas and New Year is the worst for tabloids (or anyone in the media, really) because everyone saves any news for the new year, so they are desperate. The Mirror ran the same story, though they didnt had previous lies included and didnt portray it as if Bianca was attention-seeking.

no doubt she has an agreement with the Mail to keep printing the no money lie though.
I do kind of wonder how much the awful toxic behaviour from Alice affected the MS flareups. I know stress isn’t necessarily a primary trigger but it certainly can’t help, and the events quoted in the court documents sounded particularly awful (and involved her directly.)

Reactions: 23
Bianca looks radiant and well. Surprised she is just out of a flare, you never can tell. No wonder she is buzzing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok, my dear turds, its time to fess up:
My name is Feather and I am a pervert.
This is not B’s falut. Its entirely on me.
But looking at this picture its not the sweet Bubbabear I think of first…. All i can think of is KINETIC FANNY…
Im so sorry
Ill let myself out
Sending out the vibes...she was clearly practicing her kinetic abilities here 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.