Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I saw this picture in an old article I was reading. Wasn't Alice and Dumbro making fun of Bianca because of her chin? Talk about a lack of self-awareness!

I think Alice looks pretty in this pic, by the way. Just wanted to say that she had kind of a pointy chin, back when she only had the one. 😆

View attachment 2655701
Alice likes to attack Bianca for things which actually apply to Alice herself:

1. She has made fun of Bianca for having a strong chin and jawline, when Alice used to have a strong chin and jawline
2. She has made fun of Bianca for having lip injections, when Alice has had them herself
3. She has made fun of Bianca for having a prominent nose, when Alice had one herself, and had several nose jobs
4. She has attacked Bianca for "dressing for easy access" (WTF?), when Alice has been photographed in many a revealing and provocative outfit over the years

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I still think her wardrobe is 1980s time capsule inspired by British Wrestling.

Her muse was Giant Haystacks but she looks more like his nemesis Big Daddy on his way to a Scunthorpe United match.

Case in point.

IMG_3574.jpeg

IMG_3580.jpeg

IMG_3581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

taybridge

Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

Screenshot  Alice reply.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I think there's a larger strategy at play & Alice knows she has lost a lot of leverage with her extended tantrum. One, the kids have probably settled into not having a dad. It doesn't upset them like it did years ago, and they are doing their own thing or have learned to placate her.

But more importantly, two, Ioan is going to be in the Bad Boys movie slated to release this summer, so press will be starting soon. This is the highest profile acting work that Yo has done in years. He's still repped by a good agency ' he got a nice burst of recognition from the Pedro pascal/ Mr fantastic speculation.

He might have all of 30 seconds in the movie but he will be part of the press one way or another. 🐝 talking about her trauma gives facts from the jump. All the cringe kissing pictures show that he has moved on.

I think all of this has been vetted through his management and this is a public response to reviving his battered career.

The end of the divorce is here and Alice has nothing to show for it.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
And I've said this before, but I do think she's pretty good in the French TV series Elisa Top Model, and she's decent in Best of Both Worlds. She always suited UK and European productions more than US ones. She would have made a great TV presenter too, as she is/was charming and quick on her feet.
Yes, she should never have made the move to LA. With her connection to the French celebrity circuit via Olivier, and her language skills, she would have probably had many more opportunities to work if she'd stayed in Europe. Ioan too, may have had more TV work in the UK, and it's not like we don't have a film industry, even the Bond movies are produced here (😬)

There's no getting away from the fact that Alice has wasted the amazing breaks that she has had in her life. Hollywood movies, TV franchises, a famous husband, now all lost to her because she's a bully, a liar, a fantasist, a lazy drinker, a dreadful mother and a social media addict. She's got a RO against her, she has no money of her own, no job, no friends, no family. Her children are in therapy because she can't accept that her husband fell out of love with her. She's tragic and pathetic in equal measure. What a waste of a charmed life ☹

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
When Tone said it was 4.30am it was actually posted at 4.53am
....so not that far out.
Taking into account she has to first Google what time it is in the UK, then get into character, then go to the fridge and top that wine glass up... And then post

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
The blog written by Alice's latest followee has a page where, for $50, you can send an anonymous package of materials to "educate" the judge, GAL, custody evaluator etc in your case. She suggests you get someone else to do it so it doesn't show up on your financials.
I'm sure triple board certified Dr D must love receiving these unsolicited packages because clearly she lacks education about child custody issues.
I'm astounded.

• Wow
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bianca is flooding her Instagram with content last few days.There has definitely been A Shift the last few days. Might be progress with the girls, the fact that B can wear high heels (!) seeing friends and family, new year. But it feels bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Nah, I think Bianca's alright but you dont get relieved or even happy about true CPTSD in days or months. If that's truly what she has, she's in denial. She should pipe down about that and do the work. Come back after a few years. Thats what it takes. Lol.
Wow. That’s a pretty awful thing to say. Sorry but I read it as she’s relieved she got a diagnosis. Which makes perfect sense. Having your feelings and everything you’re going through legitimized by a professional after leaving an abusive relationship and getting a plan for treatment would actually be a relief. I speak from experience. But then maybe I should pipe down as well. “lol”

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years.

View attachment 2660693
Alice absolutely knows how much pain she has inflicted over the last 3 years. That was her plan, and even more disgustingly the kids were her main weapon in executing that plan. Don't mistake her for someone who gives a fuck about anyone else. She would happily ruin Bianca's health to get revenge on IG.

She's evil. Full stop. Period.

What she means by "It's very sad they can't just be happy" is "I'm not happy so I'm going to spread the misery around" not just to the kids who are clearly suffering but to Ioan and Bianca too.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Only AE could turn a court ordered drive down to Manhattan Beach to have the girls see the Evaluator Dr. Dupee (where her office is located) into a cutesy SM post that makes it seem as if it was just a happy day trip.

Optics.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
How could mAlice have typed that crap without being struck down by a Biblical lightening bolt???

She has got more neck than a bleeding giraffe!

Happy New Year to all Tattlers, especially thinking of @KikiFromNy Mr @Hiraeth @Toxteth O'Grady and all poorly, worried and lonely members ♥

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Bianca posts an incredibly personal post and I run straight to tattle. I’m not surprised she’s been diagnosed with PTSD tbh. I’m sure Alice’s actions are reminding her of something that came before.

I love these photos she’s sharing. She’s a young woman with a debilitating condition and in a relationship that comes with BAGGAGE and all of that is likely to cause both physical and mental challenges. But she seems to keep fighting and keep pushing through it.

no doubt socktone will make light of her diagnosis but you know what, she’s brave for saying this and being open. They have nothing on her, it’s in the public domain now.

she’s a fighter that’s for sure.
WORD! I'm pleased what she wrote, good on her 💪🏻
I bet mAlice is simultaneously shitting bricks and seething like a hissing cat 🤣
Thing is there must be a whole host of shit we don't know about, and Bianca (and Ioan) aren't gagged, apart from the judge requesting both sides to not speak about the other on SM. I & B haven't said shit, mAlice on the other hand only says shit!
Their resistant in staying silent is to be applauded, because of it was me, I honestly don't know if I'd be able to keep silent!
Happy New Year everyone btw 🎊🥂🩷☮
I'm at home, with my cat who is still quite ill, he's currently off his face on painkillers, lucky fucker 😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

lulooo

VIP Member
Happy New Year you lovely bunch of Turds wherever you are. Sending love and hugs to you all and I hope that 2024 is gentle with you, especially to those who are struggling, have sadness, difficulty, and worry in their lives.

I am grateful to our community for getting me through some difficult times, providing chuckles, education, and connections. As the late great Benjamin Zephaniah said, People need people.

I hope that 2024 brings peace, and some resolution for Ioan, Bianca, and Ioan’s daughters. For the abusive cunt who is still throwing a tantrum after three years, I hope that she is finally held to account for all the harm she has caused to innocent people, and dogs. I hope that she gets just what she deserves.

I hope that Ioan’s career soars, that Bianca‘s health improves and that she is successful in what she wants to achieve. Finally, I wish many walks, many treats and cuddles for Bubba Bear, may he live his best life💖

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Turds, I finished The Christmas Card.

The funny thing is, it felt like she wasn’t even in it that much! The more senior actors stole the show tbh, they did get all the (mildly) comic bits.

I’m surprised she was even cast. She didn’t convey any charm, vivacity, effervescence or even come across as a loving, devoted homebird. She was just there and it was a mystery as to why anyone would fall for her. She was a total charisma void and completely unable to convey any emotion convincingly. (You know how a great actor can convey emotion without even moving a muscle? Like Rufus Sewell in Man in the High Castle? Well Alice is NOT THAT.) OTOH maybe I’m being harsh and she did manage to convey boredom with the entire proceedings.

Anytime there was a close up of her face, all I could see was nostrils.

There were ribbons along the bottom at times, plugging other HM Xmas movies. At one stage, there was one with Tricia Helfer.

“Oooh,” I thought to myself, “I’d rather be watching that.”

• Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
View attachment 2660260
I bloody love bubba bear 😂😂
A++ photobombing, I’m not a dog person at all but even I’m in his fan club lately. He looks like such a loving, loyal kinda creature 💜

Really glad for B that for whatever reason, she feels able to speak more openly about the last 12 months. I’m firmly in the *here to see justice* camp (rather than the *fan* camp- no shade meant turds I heart you all!) but from what we’ve been able to see, I think B has handled this whole matter with so much dignity and wisdom. She’s the antithesis of Alice in soooo many ways, and a really good illustration of how I interpret karma.

If you live with kindness, respect, honesty, generosity… you’ll be seen by others with the same values, and that’s what you’ll receive back. And vice versa. Alice has done a phenomenal job of showing the world what her values are, these last few years. I’m here for her karma. ✌

• Heart

Dinate

Alice says that after a period of grief she could easily have coped with a blended family. Like hell she could.:rolleyes: That period of grief would have been until hell froze over.

megnolia7

Didn't CPTSD used to be about people who had been soldiers in combat, or hostages, or experienced CSA, or similar? Not just... adults who have been through horrible things?

I guess it's like the 90s when everyone was bipolar.
When I was younger, various forms of autism were not at all well understood and kids who were neurodivergent were treated as ‘weird’ by both their peers and teachers. Now, we are very aware of ASD and my child knows several other kids with a variety of differences in their class. Are they and their family making it up because it’s ‘trendy’ (seems unlikely and why bother?), or is it because as a society we are far more aware of disabilities that aren’t physical? Could the same be true of mental health challenges like CPTSD, bipolar, anxiety disorder and others?

I’m genuinely curious — are you saying she’s lying about her diagnosis?

• Heart