Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Hi Alice 👋👋 - don't forget to put these dates in your diary. No shows won't look good.

The Court sets the case for Status Conference Re: 730 Child Custody Evaluation on February 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on February 29, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 6, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 13, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.

The parties are instructed to email the court's resource account a week prior to the February 7, 2024 hearing and indicate if the parties stipulate to take the Petitioner's request for temporary child custody and visitation orders prior to the Trial Re: Custody.

Thanks again @Hiraeth for the Court filing index.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Recapping the 20’s so far for Alice, Smartist person in the room, Queen of Monkeys, Lady of tenacity and Mute on Zoom.

2020: marriage ends but she got a bunch of flowers.

2021: Separated, husband filed for divorce and Marjorie slips under the cabinet.

2022 : restraining order, arrest and charged with breaching order. Bank account slips to an infinite supply of $26

2023 : bench warrant issued, court appearance, relocated, GAL appointed to look out for the children’s interests, evaluator appointed to investigate allegations of child abuse. She is muted in court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I'm also really massively sceptical about a sort of public competition of "who is the most fucked up". I don't think it helps anyone, and I think where there are children involved,all the adults in the situation should try not to play that game (I know it's easier said than done).
oh the only one playing that game is mAlice who had mummy’s little soldier pipe up in court about her undiagnosed ‘serious condition’.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

NarcRage

VIP Member
When can we expect a response to all these posts...i mean what time does the Kraken wake from her pit?

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Someone should remind Tone that she posted this just a few weeks ago. That account has had more comeback tours than Cher. :LOL:

Screenshot_20240103_204054_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
9. Tone, Alice and Gloria share a 1-bed council flat it Brizzle and Alice cries to the Daily Mail that she can’t afford to pay Gloria anymore because Ioan cut her off.

10. Alice discovers the DWP will require her to wait 2 years to claim certain benefits as she’s not been resident.

11. Alice will still not get a job.

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
It’s awful what she’s had to put up with, and I bet we don’t know the half of it. (Her partner’s daughter trying to get an RO against her, just for starters.) And all this on top of having MS.
Ioan comes with a hell of a lot of baggage (one hideous old baggage in particular) and most people would just have walked away. Bianca is clearly made of strong stuff.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Some of us Turds sound unyielding and opinionated on here “myself” at times but it is likely because we have lived with an Alice or a version of her. We have “seen” her from the beginning because we have been fooled like Ioan, although I have honestly never met anyone as bad as she is. Everything we have predicted since that first thread has come true. She is remarkably transparent.

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
TBH I don’t believe any of his health story any more than I believe hers. Although I think both are unwell/unhealthy in different ways it’s totally self inflicted either due to lifestyle choices or chronic substance/alcohol abuse.
Same, the amount of time he has been on dialysis seems a bit off.

In other news I am still overrun with cats. Walter is very unhappy that we got a new mattress today. Poor tortured boy. We haven’t put the bedding on yet, but he is clearly miserable.

IMG_7425.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
You can be pleased to have a diagnosis and sometimes that in itself is a relief, that you have an answer and can form a battle plan.
Yes. I imagine Bianca is getting therapy too. She has had the abusive husband, MS, and now Alice and her dwindling FMs to deal with. Not surprised she has CPTSD to deal with. I bet Ioan has it too after 20 years with Alice. Glad they found each other.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
99 % of all non-fictional roles are bad performances tbh

anyway
View attachment 2680417
Alice isn't going to like this.

I'm glad Ioan and Bianca seem to be proactive about therapy and talking to people who have experienced the same things. It can really help you accept that it actually wasn't your fault, and that out of all the millions of things you beat yourself up about, blame yourself for and wish you had done differently, the reality is nothing you did would make a difference with an abuser.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Could something have shifted to allow her to be speaking more candidly or am I just reading too much into an NYE post?
Presumably it’s a combination of factors. Movement in the right direction with the girls, and perhaps therapy for the PTSD.

I wonder how many times Ioan’s brother visited in LA when he was married. I am guessing zero.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Can you imagine Alice’s response?

”PTSD? You have diagnosed PTSD? My husband abandoned me and his babies!!!! He made us downgrade to $6k a month appartment!! I had to fire the nanny!! You no NOTHING of trauma, do you hear me Bogan?”

🤣🤣

• Haha