Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
"may be filming something"
Jesus
Is this like the fake engagement, the fake Disney exec...now the fake job/acting career?
Next it will be the fake Oscar

• Haha
Reactions: 43

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Loving the latest posts from Bianca for two reasons, and it’s already been mentioned but Ioan has family with him at this time of year. Fantastic. Also, some lovely shots of what seems to be a happy Ioan. That’s what we want.

• Heart

taybridge

In her Instagram post, she replied to the speculation, saying her in box was filled with those suggestions. She is not pregnant, she was just showing off her dress.

• Heart
  • Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Happy 2024 everone!

Only 5 weeks to the start of the court proceedings. I don't know about you guys but I very much look forward to Al having her arse handed to her. Toodaloo Al and your psychos 😙

• Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Poor Bianca, we do know she has been through some shit.

That post also makes me question what we haven’t seen- I can well believe that she has to read a lot of nasty instagram comments that we never see but it does make me wonder what Alice is up to in the background as well
I think Alice is a lot worse than we see. I wouldn't be surprised if she is harrassing/stalking them at home. She is an absolute nutter.

• Sick

UncoveredLurker

I love that Bianca is freely posting about nice aspects of her life. Social media is a curation of the enjoyment of life, and she posts positive thoughts alongside her struggles. We know she’s had difficulties with her MS and now with her MH, but it’s so good that she’s continuing to make the best of her situation.

B has never referenced Malice and goes to lengths of deleting all such comments so that can’t be levelled at her, despite the horrific abuse from Malice and other trolls (that includes the DM at this stage). She’s had all sorts of nasty accusations made about her and the sort of person she is, including attacks on her family. Why? Because she chose to date a man whose relationship had already ended. No, he wasn’t technically divorced but Big Al was clearly always going to act like a wack job - look at what she wrote about Ioan’s mum before she discovered Bianca.

I only hope the therapy is going well for I and the girls. That’s the crux of the matter at this stage. Malice’s lies and bitterness are going to continue to eat away at her but the longer it goes on, the more obvious it is that she’s clearly got MH problems too. It isn’t normal to act like this 3+years down the line.

Side note- I hope 2024 is a kinder year to you wonderful tattle turds. I know some of us had a difficult year last year. But I hope we all fare better this year, whatever form that takes x

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I thought that too, so manipulative.

Most other people would have said "when we had to move".
Notice how she takes full ownership of the house this way. We lost the house- she and the girls, when in reality she never owned the house and never paid for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I disagree, she did have a relatively successful acting career. The vast majority of working actors don’t get to have the film and TV credits like she did - a Disney film, a Hallmark film, Vampire Diaries, appearances in major TV shows.

She also had a magazine column, as she’s pretty good at writing.

Her mistake was not accepting her limitations as an actor, that her acting career was pretty much over, and that she should have moved into another sphere. She might have had a really successful second career as a blogger and influencer. Ioan leaving her wouldn’t have affected that either IMO.

She should have been on the comic con circuit for years already due to her Vampire Diaries role too.

She does have some talent (she wouldn’t have had an agent otherwise, and she wouldn’t have been getting roles), she just doesn’t know how to channel it in the right areas. And instead of concentrating on improving her situation, she’s consumed with getting revenge against her ex and his new partner.

Ultimately I think she has very low self-esteem. She needs to realise that only she can get herself out of this situation.
I think part of her problem is she never seemed to actually work at anything, least of all at being a nice person. Regardless of personal feelings about her beauty, she had the looks and seemingly the connections to coast into acting, but she was a wooden actress lacking in talent, charm and likability and doesn't seem to have ever taken classes or even tried to improve herself. That combined with how she treats people shut down that door for her. She did have writing talent but again it seems it was something she coasted on rather than anything she has worked at to develop into a potential career. When she was young, blonde and beautiful and dripped that narc charm by the bucketload I think life was very easy for Alice and she coasted on that for many years. She lived in a world where she had just enough looks, just enough money and just enough fame (adjacent to Ioan) that she could get away with a lot of her behaviour. I don't think she's ever been held accountable to anything in her life until now and she absolutely refuses to accept that her life has changed, that she has changed and that what's worked for her for most of her life just isn't going to work any longer.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Expect an eruption in BH in the next few hours. She still has no idea of the amount of pain she has inflicted over the past 3 years. I acknowledge she must have had some feelings of betrayal in the beginning, but any normal person would be over it by now!

View attachment 2660693
"I heard this morning..." aka she saw Bianca's post the minute she posted it because she refreshes her page constantly looking for things to be angry about. Love trumps hate is up there as one of the most disingenuous and deluded comments she's ever made.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yeah, I think Bianca took a leap of faith beginning a relationship in another country with a man with baggage, and what baggage. Particularly as she had suffered in a previous relationship which she has alluded to before. She will probably reveal more about that in the movie, when it gets made. I think that the film script would be quite cathartic. If you are in a situation and you think you are coping, your body may have other ideas and the stress becomes an illness or exacerbates an existing one. Never read it, but the Body Keeps the Score book covers this. I think the bullying she received online, the accusations lobbed at her about slammed doors etc were probably the Cherry on the trauma cake - added to the stress she received from her ex.

Hopefully the end is in sight for her and Ioan and they can go forth in a positive way now that the heat seems to be lessening.

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I think there's a larger strategy at play & Alice knows she has lost a lot of leverage with her extended tantrum. One, the kids have probably settled into not having a dad. It doesn't upset them like it did years ago, and they are doing their own thing or have learned to placate her.

But more importantly, two, Ioan is going to be in the Bad Boys movie slated to release this summer, so press will be starting soon. This is the highest profile acting work that Yo has done in years. He's still repped by a good agency ' he got a nice burst of recognition from the Pedro pascal/ Mr fantastic speculation.

He might have all of 30 seconds in the movie but he will be part of the press one way or another. 🐝 talking about her trauma gives facts from the jump. All the cringe kissing pictures show that he has moved on.

I think all of this has been vetted through his management and this is a public response to reviving his battered career.

The end of the divorce is here and Alice has nothing to show for it.
He also won’t be embarrassed on the red carpet this time at the premiere

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Oh jog on you crusty mare, if we wanted to talk to with you we’d tweet Tone. Nobody is arsed about poking your grizzly bear you daft old trout. Away with you now, off you go.

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Given Alice's latest follow on IG I think it's fair to say the evaluation hasn't gone well for her 🤔
Tina Swithin is an author who succeeded in stopping her children's father from having any contact with their children.

• Wow
  • Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice has abused her body for long enough and is old enough to have regular body pain and some mild aliments. I do strongly believe she makes up illnesses for herself and her children though.

Illness gives her attention and pity.

she craves it so much she even grief thieves. It’s like she thrives among her own and others pain and anguish.

One of the more mind blowing things Alice has done was when she posted about 7 deaths to her Instagram over the course of a month or 2. She was fixating on peoples suffering.
Alice has a bucket load of abnormal behaviours around health. The most evident is her drug seeking. Which is closely followed by her attention seeking. No health diagnosis would ignore her abuse of drugs and alcohol or her evident lazy lifestyle. It’s not just a lack of exercise but also her lack of productivity in any aspect of her life. She has done nothing, does nothing and contributes nothing. I mean Christ alive even if she wasn’t going to work she could get involved in society through charity work and volunteering. Or you know be an involved parent who doesn’t delegate to a nanny.

Let’s face it, take away the fancy trimmings of her life provided by Ioan and Picasso and she would be defined as an unemployed slob and sponger. Which is what she is and let’s face it, those aren’t her worse qualities.

All of those symptoms are entirely commensurate with a bad lifestyle and unemployment. Something most people have thrust upon them because they never had a chance. She had privilege after privilege and opportunity after opportunity handed to her.

This is a woman who is openly proud of conning and bullying people. Something she is happy to teach her daughters that it is not just ok but an attribute.

whirlingbutterflies

“I’m not a naturally jealous person”. Damn right. You are unnaturally and pathologically jealous of . . .

Ioan, his family, your daughters, your stepmother etc etc etc. Jealousy is who you are.

And the idea of AFE dealing rationally with a blended family is just
🫘

• Haha

Ralphiegirl

Love these pics 💕 ❤

They look so happy and healthy.

It’s true what they say. Holding on to anger and resentment is like drinking poison hoping the other person will die. Alice is living proof.

These guys are getting outdoors, enjoying life and keeping the negativity at bay. They look great.

I hope they have a fab 2024.

..as for Alice let’s hope it’s ‘The year of the Job’.
🎈 🎉🥳🎉🎈🥳
Thread title: 2024, the year of the JOB for the KNOB.

• Haha
  • Heart