Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I wonder if they are still laughing in BH about the Elf on the Shelf? Also, she never (Face palm)ed the RO - just the made up stuff it seems. 2,015 likes for this shite though?

1703790938112.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

seneca

I think she does look real and healthy in that shot But also see the damage she has done to bridge of nose - I think came with the black eye episode -
It's not there in red carpet photos before split -
I think she may have broken it or gashed it in the same "trip" that she documented with the dark sunnies - also having had a fall myself - bloody stairs with bifocals - if you fall while wearing glasses the bridge of nose gets a hammering .

• Sad
Reactions: 8

jackieweavericestorm

I must apologise as I have beem guilty on many occasions of nominating posts. In future I will stop doing this.
Ahhh! I genuinely don’t know who does it and I promise I wasn’t getting at anyone - and I get that it’s funny in the moment. Just don’t want anyone feeling bad if they’ve followed the rules and then their title might get missed x

Reactions: 7

Irishwidz

VIP Member
I got rid of the Bristol bogans gob she was turning my stomach 👀🤮
Thought of posting up my own gob all 66 years of it 😅

She's scared of something isn't she what has spooked the bitch 👀

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
ikr he's basically Hornblower in a sweater.

Michael Sheen was a lot better.

I’m a fan of Michael Sheen but he does sometimes gurn and have a forced silly grin in his performances. Aro in Twilight, Tony Blair, David Frost, even that silly Christmas train film from last year, all good examples. Bertie Carvel (sp?) did a decent job of Blair in The Crown I think.

Feather fans

VIP Member
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)
I first saw them in London at the O2 in 2016 and last year in Glasgow. I don't think I'd heard of them until the 2000s and my youngest always having kerrang on the TV 😁
But oooh Kiedis 🥰
[/QUOTE]
Im not even to do a spoiler. mAlice is quiet thank god, we can talk about nice things and share Turd love. I like you. Im ok to share him with you :) x
Generous, see. Something mAlice will never understand.

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Not in California it isn't! 😁 People wear leggings here year-round and there are even fleece-lined leggings for winter. Although in Southern California it rarely gets below 32° F/0° C.
---

If I'm thinking of the same photo you are, he posted *a* photo of a treatment room for dialysis. He wasn't in the photo and there was no way to tell if it was his photo or not. Not exactly proof of anything, in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember seeing his access line on his neck. I think from memory it was him. (My memory is terrible though). It was also a new line that someone starting with dialysis would have rather than having the usual fistula in the arm. His story adds up to me.
I couldn’t imagine someone lying about this either but then we are talking about Alice.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I wonder if IG will ever work in theatre or musicals? I guess he doesn't need to yet as he has the house sale money to live on but I wish he would. It's much harder work than TV or movies as it's a grind night after night and you don't get the easy money that is residuals. Matthew Rhys did a long theatre stint in London playing The Graduate when he was younger. I think long term unemployment would bore me after a while and I would want to do theatre, even if the pay isn't what he is used to.

I just looked at Justine Waddell's wiki. She's now a producer. Sometimes you have to reinvent yourself, which AE can't do.
I can see him doing this as well as TV work in the UK - the trouble at the moment is that he is a bit stuck with living in LA while the custody issues are pending

Copacapybara

VIP Member
Alice never claimed to be mentally ill - just a string of physical ailments that never were diagnosed. She also constantly contradicts herself eg "I'm as strong as an ox" said more than once, which the evidence supports. She may be addicted to alcohol and pills and may have cut back or is just better at hiding it. Who knows - that's for Dupee to find out and I hope by now, (at long last!) there is some drug and alcohol testing going on.

When she says she's suicidal or has PTSD it's more playing the victim and attention seeking online rather than reality. She doesn't call Emergency services or seek therapy, just tweets about it. Yet when she claimed a welfare check was done on her by Police, she went nuts about it as it was an 'attack' on her, which again contradicts what she says when she's playing the victim.

She's just an awful person. MOO
It’s interesting to hear these things- I do see your point and do agree to an extent. The only thing I wonder is that, although it absolutely doesn’t excuse the behaviour, there might be some sort of undiagnosed mental health condition going on. (It’s equally true that it could be just general nastiness, and I understand most people with mental health issues don’t do this.)

However it’s so unusual and dramatic that it could be that something else is informing it, and that family background can sometimes be a factor in these things. In some ways denying it might be part of the problem, that she isn’t considering the possibility and therefore isn’t taking considering that she could be wrong, taking accountability or changing it.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)

My one and only celebrity sighting on my recent vacation in Hawaii was seeing Anthony Kiedis coming out of the Big Save grocery store in Hanalei. One of the local storekeepers told us, "Oh yeah, he's here all the time." So plan your next vacation to Kaua'i's North Shore!

• Haha
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
I'm guessing Dupee did a psych evaluation on both AFE and Ella. They will be key documents. As for remedial work, I hope Dupee asked for drug and alcohol testing so AFE would tested in October and maybe this month as it's usually 3 monthly. If she is found to have excessive levels then the court might order rehab. As for the DVRO, might the court order her to do DV classes and parenting classes? That's what I would want to see. Then again, I would expect her to flout the court orders, as is her wont.

She isn't going to be a reformed character before or after the hearing so I don't see it as remedial, as she won't change. It's trying to make her a better parent, using the power the Judge has to try to make things better for the kids. Good luck with that. I think the main focus should be getting the kids out of that hellhole.
Thank you for understanding what I was trying to ask and I agree wholeheartedly with your reply and your points.

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I'm watching W and Ioan has just appeared as Tony Blair and it's immediately obvious why he wasn't recast in the role in the last series of The Crown :oops: (Before you gloat mAl two words - Mega Race!)

• Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
These people are dumb as snot. They do realise that judges have secretaries that open their mail and anything not sent by the parties are usually reviewed by his clerk before it even reaches the judge. Waste of $50 MOO. nobody is going to give any weight to an anonymous package sent by unrelated third parties. Frigging curly toed weirdos.
Sounds like an utter scam to be honest. I doubt any anonymous package would actually be sent.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Things that would improve this selfie.

1. Zero support payments from the ex
spouse who she still abuses
2. Zero custody of the children she currently abuses
3. Arrest record for continued RO breaking
4. Bars...

View attachment 2681242
That a recent photograph? It is not on her Instagram?

I actually think she looks healthy here. Like she has been going out. Getting some air and sun.