Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lanabels

You’re going to get the most affable ghost ever visiting you with a correction 😂😂
---

I think this is a really good point about Ioan too. Somehow he seems to be really good as a series actor but doesn’t translate as well in cinema. I could imagine him as one of those really well-regarded TV actors who do a lot of classic things, period dramas and the odd theatre role and I think he would have done very well in that niche. It seems like steadier work although not as well-paid, you don’t have to do total howlers/ wreck your reputation to top up funds and you get to do more fun varied parts and keep up/ expand skills.

He was really good in one of his earlier BBC things (I think it was either David Copperfield or Great Expectations). Granted it’s quite a bland part to start with but it was memorable!
Yes he could of been very successful UK based ,maybe Alices narc ways encouraged a unwise move to LA

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Feather fans

VIP Member
Alice attracts people with schizoid personality disorder and she knows how to communicate with them, they get the closest thing they ever had to a friendship in just a few tweets with her, it demands no nuance or depth and she knows how to keep them on side. *gestures in the general direction of her Twitter staffies.

Anyway I’m calling it; she knows how to get on with them (as opposed to others) because that’s what her mum had and that’s why the siblings are such an unusual but similar mess personality wise. Their mum was their primary caregiver, if it was her dad it wouldn’t have impacted them as much (except the hereditarily factor of course but he married twice long term so it’s unlikely).

And before anyone passes out clutching their pearls 😉 we’re all in this for some kind of interest, mine was understanding her raging narcism and the shared oddity running through the family. There’s a nature/nurture combo as is often the case so they either have traits of it themselves or they are products of being raised by it and in some cases both scenarios are true.

I’m leaving it there - I’m throwing Schizoid personality disorder into the hat 🎩 as the root cause of the Evans family assorted asylum.

If Alice would care to leek Dupee’s report to Boshoff at the DM when it’s done, that would be great. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼
Interesting. Very interesting and very probable. In my non expert amateur only opinion. I suspect both though, heredity and nuture. And I agree one parent being simply a narcissist probably wouldnt do it to all three siblings.
off to read up on SPD

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
it's natural that fans of his work hardly know anything about his personal life.
Yes because they are only interested in the work (somewhat), not the person. I have been in a couple of real fandoms in my time so I know what it's like and everything is scrutinized. That's what I consider a real fandom. IG had it once, but not now and Alice never had it and was jealous. Yes, being a true fan is niche. Most people are blasé which is fine - it doesn't make them better or worse than fans, just different. And most fans never become stalkers or other type of criminal either, it's just a fairly intense hobby.
---
I never really dive deep about their personal life
Until now? ;)

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
[/QUOTE]
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)

• Haha
  • Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Or he and Rachel, his beautiful wife who he met at his beloved sister's wedding, who hasn't left him, could enjoy a cuddle on the couch, a nice long chat, maybe even take the cuddling to bed.
---

I was half expecting there to be a cunt in there somewhere, all the while thinking I don't think Bianca uses language like that. She's a proper brought up bogan you know, nothing like us turds.
Maybe his loving wife has had enough and left him.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I believe that AFE is quiet because she has been informed that she'll only retain custody of the children (child support money), is if Ioan allows it.
Isn't that up to the Judge? IG is documented as wanting 50/50 but that is impossible with someone like her.

As was said before, AFE can zip it for a while, bar the odd X-fart from "Tone", it just means she's up to no good in non-public ways.
---
Because nothing says "I'm credible" like sending anonymous packages with an obscure financial trail.
I can see Bernal not giving a fuck if AE did that, as he's getting paid anyway. Alice finally found her perfect lawyer.
---
The Abuser likes to make believe that Ioan and Bianca have engaged in the twitter fight with her.
Oh yes with us being paid to "troll" on their behalf lol. She/Tone haven't used that one lately though.

Last edited:

Feather fans

VIP Member
“Try six months.” She had a fucking nanny and housekeeper. She hasn’t ever done the daily grind of parenting, but she can belittle Ioan.

I have never really understood why he married her. If it had been a whirlwind relationship, maybe, but after 8 years, he must have realised what a deeply fucked up and nasty person she was.

I think he knew he was making a mistake, but their 2 personalities were a toxic mess.

Ive never seen wedding photos which are so miserable. Ioan looks diminished in his too big suit, Alice looks angry

She would have perpetrated the lie of the “perfect”relationship. Thank God Ioan decided he couldn’t do that anymore.
For some reason there are very few photos too, which is kind of strange. I remember that story about them "having to redo photos because of paps" (?!?!) or something like that, but its strange that most in circulation - group with mAlice and fag, dragging to altar, her lead to altar by brothers, them on the beach with her holding veil - are not very good photos, as in not everybody looking to their advantage. Which to mAlice is of course nothing as long as she looks good. But still - why so few? Everything is weird about this wedding, same as everything is weird about mAlice
---
Yes, all the while saying, "It's utter utter utter defamation". 🤭 She would have puked in Bernal's office though, as she not allowed to take home the evaluation report.

As in a bribe? Possibly in the sense that they don't want her to be evicted in the middle of the evaluation and hearings and use that to stall things. If IG has any sense, he will want to claw back what he overpaid her though.
Not so much a bribe, but more like (very primitively putting it) "here is your money, but if we get so much of a word out of you, it stops and you get sued". But I dont know if its even possible legally. Bribes Im sure wont work on someone like her because would increase her sense of having the power. A combination of potential financial benefit with potential serious consequences if not playing ball might. But its all speculation of course, just spending time till court date guessing :)
---
I have said it before but Alice had many periods, most notably actually early on in the separation, where she was capable to zip it publicly, and every time we later found out that she just upped her abuse behind the scenes instead. She probably would run a more public approach without the Restraining Order, and the fact that her alts were running practically non-stop from may until the evaluation started (plus her propaganda over the DM) just shows that this approach isn't necessarily because she has become clever, she is just more scared. But this approach to go from being very public to very silent is nothing new for her, those waves have been common so far. I don't know if it's "strategy" (i.e. she starts zipping it whenever Ioan opens the purse) or if it's simply a addict that tries to move on, relapsing into old patterns every time.
I remember you said she had quiet periods before (I do listen! :)) but to me this one feels a bit different, although Im not sure why, probably just me being a bit more involved/ aware of evaluation and being curious
But also BIB - that makes sense. And in my view is very possible! It could also coincide with her drinking relapse or whatever she is taking..

Last edited:

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Who else would it be? It's Alice and her FMs and that includes the likes of Bogoff who is clearly pulling strings at the DM for Alice and the BS continues to this day. Without Alice, there wouldn't be these disgusting headlines. I am leaving out the more fact based ones. A lot of people only look at the headline and AE and Bogoff know this. She is determined to control the narrative as she knows more people read the DM than read these Tattle threads. That said, even the DM comments are 95% anti-Alice, when they let those comments through, that is. Game's up, cunts.

View attachment 2662407
:sick:
View attachment 2662412
View attachment 2662414
View attachment 2662417
View attachment 2662418
View attachment 2662419
View attachment 2662421
:sick: Let's ignore the fact that AE has totally estranged them, shall we??

View attachment 2662429
:sick: "Food fight" my arse! The headline make it seem IG and BW were firing food back at the kid!! The DM hacks are scum.

View attachment 2662436
:sick: Not the worst headline but they still defame BW, even if it's in quotations.
View attachment 2662437
:sick: Again, it's factually correct but do they inform readers that the RO request was lies from start to finish?? Hell no.

View attachment 2662439
:sick: It's that cunt Bogoff again.

View attachment 2662504

:sick: Bogoff again, and yes IG really was too poor to pay for 2 households.

View attachment 2662483
Ok sometimes the DM gets it right - when Bogoff isn't involved.

View attachment 2662496

I wonder what stunts Alice has planned for the February hearings? Fake suicide attempts? Abducting the kids across state lines? It will be a shit show though, no doubt about that.
Unfortunately for Alice they live in the US. This might be big news in England but over here it doesn't make even the gossip sheets.
Ioan is not that not famous ever here. He had moderate success but Alice is a nonentity. She has no fame to speak except as Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex-wife. Newspapers, even gossip site are not touching that garbage without proof. Defamation lawsuits can bankrupt you over here. Just ask the former owners of the Gawker website.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The role of the evaluator is to get to the truth. Thats not achieved by challenge or correction.
Correct and to get to the truth, Dupee will need to ask questions, sometimes uncomfortable questions. Given how against the evaluation AE is, (it's a human rights violation, legal "abuse" etc lol) even mild questions will be perceived as challenging. AE is even against therapy too and has told the kids it's to get 'evidence' on her, never mind a court ordered evaluation of her parenting skills.

She has previously said that the Judge is crooked and the courts are rigged and Dupee etc is in IG's pocket. Therefore she has set up the kids to have disguised compliance where they give away as little as possible and lie to protect her (probably a lot of guilt tripping and insinuations of self-harm if they don't). You either know how Alice operates by now, or you don't. The whole process will therefore be a challenge both to Dupee who needs to get to the truth and AE and the manipulated kids who are trying to pull a fast one.

You are also bizarrely arguing against things I didn't say - I never said that Dupee's job was 'correction' or that Dupee should use 'degoratory language', or said that she was providing therapy, quite the opposite in fact.

The professional therapist who was in the apartment didn’t intervene, he observed
Of course not, that would have been inappropriate and no one said he should have.

The evaluator is there to gather information to assess. Not to provide therapy or to intervene with ongoing treatment. Even on a threat to self harm or harm. That needs to be reported and followed up.
Safeguarding concerns can't be ignored. In the US they call it 'mandatory reporting'. If Dupee flags up to the appropriate authorities that AE has threatened harm or self harm, then that's an intervention.
---
I see every sign of Oppositional Defiant disorder in Alice Fucking Evans and also think she’s a raging narcissist and asshole. The end.
Oppositional Defiant disorder in adults = being an arsehole

• Heart

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Tonys chocolonely is lovely choc, so don't let ol' tonely the lonely put you off.
On the RHCP, it would have to be John Frusciante for me 😘

• Heart

welp

VIP Member

according to her story it's cold af there: her choice of wearing legging is as bizarre as Alice's scarf in the summer lol

View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Alice would have a good time with a new sponsor 😜

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
You know I’ve being following the Lauryn Goodman shit show. I think I’ve found someone equally as evil as Alice.
Now imagine if Alice had to deal with someone like Lauryn 🫣. But no she was lucky Ioan moved on with someone like Bianca tbh.
I've been following it too. Never been so glad that this thread has been so slow.
---
Given Alice's latest follow on IG I think it's fair to say the evaluation hasn't gone well for her 🤔
Tina Swithin is an author who succeeded in stopping her children's father from having any contact with their children.
Well if the evaluation is ongoing then that's certainly not going to look good for her.
Queen of the own goals!

Fed Up

I saw something today that you all have to see...

Doesn't the guy with the sign look like Alun?? ❤ If you were looking to meet up with your actor brother, that would be a clever sign.
GDf5zXsWYAA6fv9.jpg

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Alice did let slip that her mother was sad all the time. She compared her own constant sadness to her mother's. The Evans are siblings odd to say the least and it doesn't sound like all happy families growing up in Bristol.

View attachment 2665622
Hmm, and iirc they had to leave the states after Alice was born because her mum couldn’t cope/ had a mental breakdown. it doesn’t seem like things got much better back in the uk.
---
JOY/ FUNDING
Spot on. ⬆
---
I'm convinced Alice's mother was an alcoholic. I don't think bad enough to cause FAS but bad enough for the sort of behaviour that messes up your children unless someone intervenes.
I thought that too tbh but I feel there’s more to it than that. Alcohol abuse is not unusual in schizoid pd so it could be both.

Last edited:

Jemadah

VIP Member
Although it obviously isn’t the main issue here I do find it really annoying how often women ‘age out’ of acting. It isn’t always the case but it’s definitely a super unfair and misogynistic industry. Even talented actress tend to get a rough time once they hit middle age, more so than men do at least. If seems like there is a sort of reckoning-point for most where they have to reevaluate- they aren’t as likely to get the juicy romantic lead roles etc, and have to have enough skill and popularity to play rewarding character roles. I think at this point a lot of women either give up or desperately try to regain their younger years (surgery included). The women who were cruising by on looks probably end up in some sort of crisis at this point, but even talented ones find it difficult.

A lot seem to have adapted to the way things are, and either direct, start a new business or plough their energy into charity work though, so there are definitely options, as you say.
Not just actors, TV in general too. You only have to compare how many older male presenters are still doing the same job when their female counterparts have been traded in for a younger model. Even things like Children in Need where Wigan presented it each year (I loved Wigan btw, I'm not throwing shade at him) but people like Gaby Roslin would get phased out for Fern Cotton etc etc.