Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Eh, shouldn't IG be the one following Tina?

View attachment 2690969
Tina offers a course in this lol. AFE set up the fake RO to 'prove' that the kids were unsafe with IG and BW when all it showed is how devious she is in weaponising the kids. The kids were groomed to reject their dad by her, ie PAed - luckily Dupee's report will make light work of this DARVO shit.

View attachment 2690974
Does Tattle have a thread on this person I wonder? They sound like a grade A bullshitter.

Edit: ignore me, I see she has Kelly Rutherford in her testimonials :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

What's your point

VIP Member
So you're saying he's as big and as bad a liar as his sister? Who'd have thunk it?! 🤔
---

That's the saddest and most infuriating thing about this situation. Alice goes on that she's such a great mother fiercely protecting her children, but she's the only one who is actually hurting them. I hope they realise that one day and get free of her. They really have no chance of happiness or a normal life if they stay with her.
---

Not to mention her disgusting "dressed for easy access" comment. (Says the woman who has done photo shoots sitting naked on a toilet...)
---

If you can get the Oodie online, indoor wear, and a bit expensive, but worth every penny. They are so thick and soft, warm and luxurious. They made a big difference to my winters. https://theoodie.com/
My daughter gave me her oodie after her boyfriend dumper her (he got it her) and jeez its like wearing a heated blanket! Even when the house is freezing half an hour in that has me roasting!

Ametrine

VIP Member
disagree tbh. the roles she had are roles that typically are given to lowly paid actors (often either young actors that impressed in casting, has-beens, actors in a career-slump, or actors with special connections) either because it was a lower budget production or because it was a big production with big stars and the lesser known actors had to be paid lowly to stay in budget. The sole exception I perhaps see is 102 Dalmatians (she was 4th in the credits and it was a big movie even if it underperformed) but even there she said that Ioan was paid ten times more than her, and Glenn Close another x times more, so it probably falls under the category of just being there to stay in budget or Olivier got her the role.
This is exactly my point - most actors don't even get these opportunities. Acting is highly competitive, and so many wannabe actors never even get a single TV speaking role. Whether she made lots of money from it is another question (she would have made far, far more money being an accountant).

The comment I was replying to from Treacletrixter was "She has done nothing, does nothing and contributes nothing" - I disagree with this and thought it was harsh, as she does have a body of work. She was an actress. She has experience of what that entails, and being on a film/TV set. If you google her, hundreds of photos from her acting career (photo shoots, premieres, on-set stills) come up from before her divorce notoriety days. Is she a great actress? No, but she was passable, and even decent in some things.

And I've said this before, but I do think she's pretty good in the French TV series Elisa Top Model, and she's decent in Best of Both Worlds. She always suited UK and European productions more than US ones. She would have made a great TV presenter too, as she is/was charming and quick on her feet.

Copacapybara

VIP Member
I wonder if IG will ever work in theatre or musicals? I guess he doesn't need to yet as he has the house sale money to live on but I wish he would. It's much harder work than TV or movies as it's a grind night after night and you don't get the easy money that is residuals. Matthew Rhys did a long theatre stint in London playing The Graduate when he was younger. I think long term unemployment would bore me after a while and I would want to do theatre, even if the pay isn't what he is used to.

I just looked at Justine Waddell's wiki. She's now a producer. Sometimes you have to reinvent yourself, which AE can't do.
I don’t have experience of it but have been told by others who do that it’s a really good way to gain the respect of peers and make connections, and that can lead to more lucrative things such as TV roles.

Old Soak

VIP Member
oh yeah and where is the countdown? I loved that thing and I’ve been meaning to ask….cant remember which genius that originated with lol

Reactions: 6

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I hope that she does get pregnant at some point, if that's what they want. Probably sensible to wait until the financial trial is over and the custody agreement is in place though. I'm not saying that it will make it easy but at least Ioan will know where he stand financially and when he will have the girls.

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Is that a baby bump???
Nope, I thought that when I first saw it, and nearly selfcombusted 🤣🤣
I watched it about 100 times just to be sure 😆 and it seems like it was just the wind filling it out, if that makes sense.
I mean, I'd love to be proven wrong...someone prove me wrong! 😬

Blurp

VIP Member
I love a bit of M&S! But not now with the war as they are on the boycott list.
I know! I was planning on getting some of their thermals this winter as apparently they're very good (Scottish cottage with no central heating 🥶). Anyone got any other recommendations, online preferably?

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I know! I was planning on getting some of their thermals this winter as apparently they're very good (Scottish cottage with no central heating 🥶). Anyone got any other recommendations, online preferably?
I just ordered some fleece lined leggings on ebay. January sucks. Not surprised Alun legged it to LA.

kingseven

VIP Member
I’m a fan of Michael Sheen but he does sometimes gurn and have a forced silly grin in his performances. Aro in Twilight, Tony Blair, David Frost, even that silly Christmas train film from last year, all good examples. Bertie Carvel (sp?) did a decent job of Blair in The Crown I think.
Okay I will watch the King Tony episode again :)

This dystopian nightmare of a scene terrified me

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)

My one and only celebrity sighting on my recent vacation in Hawaii was seeing Anthony Kiedis coming out of the Big Save grocery store in Hanalei. One of the local storekeepers told us, "Oh yeah, he's here all the time." So plan your next vacation to Kaua'i's North Shore!
Im packing now!!! :)
Thank you! You can some surf with Anthony, Ally Pally and I when we are all married! 😘

• Haha
  • Wow