Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
Are those the original rules? After 900 posts, and in bold? I'd be happy if we reverted to that as I often don't click 'like' when it's too soon and I think we're reasonable enough on this thread to all come to a sensible consensus!
I must apologise as I have beem guilty on many occasions of nominating posts. In future I will stop doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
by making the kids psychos and thus impossible for Ioan to have any parenting time with at least Alice has taken herself the possibility away to end up doing insane loophole kidnapping stories (which she definitely had in mind, she was threatening moves to the UK many times)
Oh ok. Sometimes it's hard to understand what you mean. I would say that Alice has already kidnapped the kids so therefore it didn't make sense to me that Alice could kidnap them when she already has. I see now that you meant abscond to the UK with them, but that wouldn't be an option (from the US anyway) as their passports would have a warning put on them. Alice makes lots of bullshit threats as we have already seen.

As for Ioan kidnapping them, (he wouldn't) but if he did, the kids are so alienated anyway that they would run away as the first opportunity if the Police didn't get to them first. I still say boarding school is the best option for them at this stage.

Last edited:

Snotbuster

VIP Member
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Lol like Docs

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Given Alice's latest follow on IG I think it's fair to say the evaluation hasn't gone well for her 🤔
Tina Swithin is an author who succeeded in stopping her children's father from having any contact with their children.
How can you tell who's someone's latest follow? I never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

SynthGirl

VIP Member
If you pause it, you can see she's just looking slinky in her dress.
View attachment 2654567
Thanks. When you zoom in on that photo, you can see that her legs are far apart as she's walking and it's a fitted dress and possibly riding up as she walked, which then pushed/bunched the ruching or pleated material, whatever you call it, in the hip/stomach area out, creating the illusion of a big stomach. It's clearly the material, not a big stomach.

If she was feeling the dress, it probably would have been a better idea to have Ioan take a photo of her posing instead of trying to do a selfie video as she's walking, hence everyone thinking she's pregnant.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Ugg boots?
---
It’s like her diarrhoea turned into a leopard Lol
With a bit of cigarette/dusy stained net curtain in the mix lol

• Haha

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Based on Bianca's latest IG story it looks like I & B + Alun are enjoying a day at Universal Studios. What are the chances the girls are with them? Really hoping they are!
Came here to ask the same! I hope the girls are with them.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I'm watching W and Ioan has just appeared as Tony Blair and it's immediately obvious why he wasn't recast in the role in the last series of The Crown :oops: (Before you gloat mAl two words - Mega Race!)
ikr he's basically Hornblower in a sweater.

Michael Sheen was a lot better.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I have never seen anyone post "I love my kids more than life itself", apart from AE. Also, I can't ignore the context. She might lose custody or (horror) have to share it and it's a veiled suicide threat. AE has previous when it comes to threatening suicide (it's a narc temper tantrum basically) but the kids don't know that. It's a good way of scaring them and makes them easier to manipulate and do her bidding.

Also I don't believe AE loves her kids. Anyone can post crap in their Insta bio - in this case, it's purely performative/threatening. She always puts herself first, not the kids. Is that love?? IG wrote that he and Gloria basically raised them and that I believe. Now they are deeply troubled thanks to AE's "love". So I find "I love my kids more than life itself" creepy, nauseating and a lie. There is nothing innocent about her so I always have to decode what she really means.
Yeah I just took it at face value. I see what you’re saying.