Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking parties can highlight to Judge Josh (sure there is an actual legal term for this) aspects of Dr Dupee's report they disagree with?

Reactions: 5

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
That looks like a bump to me
I'm going to say that the line about "really feeling it" made me think it's a baby reveal and feeling baby flutters, but it's just me.

Didn't one of the socks or tone highlight recently the being on medication for MS would prevent pregnancy. It was an old tweet that was recycled (but I might be wrongly remembering)

But maybe it's pasta too 🤣

Reactions: 4

KD369

Congratulations to @SusieTCones and to @Lulugrace and @kingseven for nominating it.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...other-if-youre-busy-being-your-brother.43175/
I don't understand. I thought @Irishwidz won the thread title? (49 votes) with $10,000 a month from Yo and Alice still cries tales of woe! which was an excellent line too.

whirlingbutterflies

And I can understand this! He is hot to, but to me - not as hot as.. :)

Back on topic - B seems to have an MRI scan again. It’s difficult to imagine how worrying and exhausting it must be, waiting every time to hear potential bad news. And yet she manages to be so happy and bouncy. Im really admiring that in her
---

And who is that distinguished gentleman?
Abel Ferrara. I just fancy him 🤔

• Heart

whirlingbutterflies

No normal person would but this is Alice aka "Tone". She thinks cheese strings are a threat, not to mention parked cars that are clearly surveilling her. I could go on but you get the drift... She is also desperate to prove she is some kind of victim, so any old thing on Tattle will do.

What I quoted didn't say that CPTSD didn't exist, just that the DSM doesn't recognise it but the WHO does. I agree the DSM is dubious with what it recognises and what it doesn't.
I assume the DSM is in cahoots with drug manufacturers, as it pathologises normal behaviour (grief for example) and wants to “medicate” as such.

I don’t understand why it doesn’t recognise CPTSD, but a whole host of rather dubious diagnoses.

MOO

JoJo76

VIP Member
Hi Alice 👋👋 - don't forget to put these dates in your diary. No shows won't look good.

The Court sets the case for Status Conference Re: 730 Child Custody Evaluation on February 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on February 29, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 6, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 13, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.

The parties are instructed to email the court's resource account a week prior to the February 7, 2024 hearing and indicate if the parties stipulate to take the Petitioner's request for temporary child custody and visitation orders prior to the Trial Re: Custody.

Thanks again @Hiraeth for the Court filing index.
Are these the ones that will be sealed?

Ametrine

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she have a slightly dodgy nose job? Eta.. the tip of the nose. 🤔

Not that I care I’m just passing time till Mount Alice erupts.
Yep, I believe she's had a nose job, but so have Ioan and Alice (multiple ones in the case of Alice).

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I wouldn’t recognise any of my favorite actors’ kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything I think it’s sad that people know who the E’s are. Alice really fixked up the boundaries with fans there. He won’t be able to undo that now.
I think being a fan implies knowing that kind of thing. It's more than just liking an actor as fan is short for fanatic.

It's not wrong that people know who they are either and it doesn’t make them famous like AE thinks. Everything else AE has done - allowing them on SM, and involving people like their online grandma, Loopy and Clive etc is fucked up.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think she does look real and healthy in that shot But also see the damage she has done to bridge of nose - I think came with the black eye episode -
It's not there in red carpet photos before split -
I think she may have broken it or gashed it in the same "trip" that she documented with the dark sunnies - also having had a fall myself - bloody stairs with bifocals - if you fall while wearing glasses the bridge of nose gets a hammering .
I assumed that was a surgeon's chisel during one of her botched nose jobs

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Wonder what Alice’s New Year resolution is?

Same as last year’s and the year before that. Increase social media usage plus cause maximum damage to the children, with a side order of grief for her ex husband and his partner.

I hope it is to move on, and start a new life. I went to a funeral today. My neighbour. A beautiful woman, with lots to look forward to. Life cruelly snatched away, leaving her poor 4 year old son without a mother. Life has a lot to offer. It can change in a heartbeat. All the stuff and money and revenge mean nothing. Life lived to the fullest is not to look back at what was in anger. It is the promise of what is to come. Life is about possibilities and opportunities and her looking at her ex and still plotting his downfall has got her nowhere.
Unfortunately that will never happen.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Absolutely agree about Anthony Kiedis 😁
I've been lucky to see RHCP live twice ☺
---
Ive seen them kind of twice too. Once was not deliberate - in Moscow in I think late 90ies, they played on Red Square so you could hear/ see from certain parts of the embankment. They absolutely sucked. It was awful. They blamed sound equipment but it was clearly heroin, as other bands didnt have any problems, they were completely off their faces - it was sad really. I wasnt too much of a fan then, was just aware of them
second time in Paris about 15 years ago and I went with some trepidation, because loved them dearly by then and was hoping it will be ok, and what a difference! They absolutely rocked! I was really really impressed, did not expect them being half that good.
Oh yes, Anthony and I are going to marry, so you know - you can look, but no touching!! All mine! :) :)
[/QUOTE]
I first saw them in London at the O2 in 2016 and last year in Glasgow. I don't think I'd heard of them until the 2000s and my youngest always having kerrang on the TV 😁
But oooh Kiedis 🥰

• Heart

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I’d guess she’s on Tysabri (infusion drug…) which is the “safe” MS drug to take if you’re planning on becoming pregnant.

Reactions: 3