Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I don’t believe any of his health story any more than I believe hers. Although I think both are unwell/unhealthy in different ways it’s totally self inflicted either due to lifestyle choices or chronic substance/alcohol abuse.

Reactions: 19
TBH I don’t believe any of his health story any more than I believe hers. Although I think both are unwell/unhealthy in different ways it’s totally self inflicted either due to lifestyle choices or chronic substance/alcohol abuse.
I wouldn’t be surprised tbh.

Reactions: 10

according to her story it's cold af there: her choice of wearing legging is as bizarre as Alice's scarf in the summer lol

View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Alice would have a good time with a new sponsor 😜

Reactions: 9

according to her story it's cold af there: her choice of wearing legging is as bizarre as Alice's scarf in the summer lol

Alice would have a good time with a new sponsor 😜
Maybe it’s due to her medication for MS. I know some you can’t expose your skin to the sun at all as you’ve a higher chance of getting skin cancer. I only know as that’s what medication I’m currently on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wear leggings to walk the dogs in winter. They trap the heat better than jeans or tracksuit bottoms. Saying that, mine have socks underneath but she's not fully weird ;)

Reactions: 28
Not bizarre are all! I wear leggings a lot in winter for walks and hikes.

The compression is helpful for blood pressure issues, and when you're walking, you heat up as you're exercising, so you don't need anything thicker on your legs.

Reactions: 35
Not bizarre are all! I wear leggings a lot in winter for walks and hikes.

The compression is helpful for blood pressure issues, and when you're walking, you heat up as you're exercising, so you don't need anything thicker on your legs.
Pah, if it's not -20 C, can you even call it cold? 😁

When I see someone running in shorts and a T shirt in the winter in London, I just go yeah, that's an Aussie and chuckle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Pah, if it's not -20 C, can you even call it cold? 😁

When I see someone running in shorts and a T shirt in the winter in London, I just go yeah, that's an Aussie and chuckle.
Don’t think it’s exclusively an Aussie thing either. I’m Irish, my husband is Irish and my husband would wear shorts and T-shirt for a run whatever the season. Even in the rain 😂 I think he’s loco but it’s pretty standard round these parts 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder will Dupee interview Gloria? I mean who else has AE got? Tone who lives thousands of miles away? She's under AE's thumb but she might let slip on a few things.

I know why Alice is quiet. She's working hard on the financial documents that she will have to submit after the farcical ones previously presented.

Just kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same, the amount of time he has been on dialysis seems a bit off.

In other news I am still overrun with cats. Walter is very unhappy that we got a new mattress today. Poor tortured boy. We haven’t put the bedding on yet, but he is clearly miserable.

IMG_7425.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm here for the Gruffudd brothers opening a wellness/fitness venture.

I'd like to think Alun is training in the desert for another go at the Dragon's Back race. That's what I need pictures of 🐝

More slo mo running!

That hat is fabulous, though. 💅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same, the amount of time he has been on dialysis seems a bit off.
He quite obviously has end stage renal failure, I don’t doubt that at all, He’s even posted pictures of his access line. He will be on dialysis until he gets a transplant or he doesn’t. Half a day 3 days a week. I don’t like the man but it’s pretty obvious that part of the story is real.

Reactions: 21

Not in California it isn't! 😁 People wear leggings here year-round and there are even fleece-lined leggings for winter. Although in Southern California it rarely gets below 32° F/0° C.
---
He quite obviously has end stage renal failure, I don’t doubt that at all, He’s even posted pictures of his access line. He will be on dialysis until he gets a transplant or he doesn’t. Half a day 3 days a week. I don’t like the man but it’s pretty obvious that part of the story is real.
If I'm thinking of the same photo you are, he posted *a* photo of a treatment room for dialysis. He wasn't in the photo and there was no way to tell if it was his photo or not. Not exactly proof of anything, in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Not in California it isn't! 😁 People wear leggings here year-round and there are even fleece-lined leggings for winter. Although in Southern California it rarely gets below 32° F/0° C.
---

If I'm thinking of the same photo you are, he posted *a* photo of a treatment room for dialysis. He wasn't in the photo and there was no way to tell if it was his photo or not. Not exactly proof of anything, in my opinion. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to be morbid, but he could actually be dead and we wouldn't know. Even Al wouldn't want to give away that cover up to cry on IG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
---

I remember seeing his access line on his neck. I think from memory it was him. (My memory is terrible though). It was also a new line that someone starting with dialysis would have rather than having the usual fistula in the arm. His story adds up to me.
I couldn’t imagine someone lying about this either but then we are talking about Alice.

Reactions: 7
alerting @kingseven
1000021605.jpg

Not to be morbid, but he could actually be dead and we wouldn't know. Even Al wouldn't want to give away that cover up to cry on IG.
nah, se would never miss out on the grieving
I remember seeing his access line on his neck. I think from memory it was him. (My memory is terrible though). It was also a new line that someone starting with dialysis would have rather than having the usual fistula in the arm. His story adds up to me.

I couldn’t imagine someone lying about this either but then we are talking about Alice.
yeah, iirc his chin was visible and matched up with all pics of him

• Heart
Reactions: 28
---

Meant to say in my last post we wear leggings year round here in Ireland too. In fact you’d think it’s a uniform nearly when you see the mums bringing their kids to school, we are all in leggings be it winter or summer 🤣 not bizarre at all! 😊 Not that it’s only mums that wear them though, obvs 😂
---
Watch this get screenshat and picked apart 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Meant to say in my last post we wear leggings year round here in Ireland too. In fact you’d think it’s a uniform nearly when you see the mums bringing their kids to school, we are all in leggings be it winter or summer 🤣 not bizarre at all! 😊 Not that it’s only mums that wear them though, obvs 😂
---

Watch this get screenshat and picked apart 🙄🙄
Meh. Facts. Al has alienated everyone close to her to the extent that they refuse to have any contact with her, but magically it's still Tone left. She's given it away so many times that she uses the Tone account and it's just her cover up. I really don't believe a single thing about that account.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.