Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be morbid, but he could actually be dead and we wouldn't know. Even Al wouldn't want to give away that cover up to cry on IG.
Good job he was put on the Adjacent Celeb Death Pool then.

Deb told me that AE hardly mentioned Tone until he got ill and he was near death. That's when they started talking again. The illness is real but that account is bogus.

Reactions: 23
Iā€™m catching up but donā€™t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

ā€œAlice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.ā€

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!
where was that snippet from originally?
---
Best bit is that Ioan gets a mention from another poster as being

Slim, incredibly good looking and a bit flirty. Or words to that effect.
which thread is that?

Reactions: 2
lovely Little shot of Ioan and Alun. So nice for him to have fam around, and for so long. Donā€™t he ever stayed that long when Alice was around

Reactions: 21
Not in California it isn't! šŸ˜ People wear leggings here year-round and there are even fleece-lined leggings for winter. Although in Southern California it rarely gets below 32Ā° F/0Ā° C.
---

If I'm thinking of the same photo you are, he posted *a* photo of a treatment room for dialysis. He wasn't in the photo and there was no way to tell if it was his photo or not. Not exactly proof of anything, in my opinion. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
He did however have a picture of him and Rachel drinking a pint of beer not so long ago as "proof" they were still together . Course it could have been an oul pic . Who knows with those 2 siblings. Billy liar and his big sis Aliar šŸ‘€

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20240108-142208~2.png

I might have missed if this was posted. It feels like something has shaken loose lately after the $10k/month support reveal.

I wonder what other compromises have been made for peace ?

Reactions: 31
We all know that this is the Texan's modus operandi of overblown internet posturing and it's endlessly amusing. šŸ˜‚

Besides, I'd hate to be the poor lawyer.
Tex: "I am SUING the anonymous Internet user that made this statement about me!1!1!!"
Attorney: "Ma'am, there are obvious free speech issues here and actually finding the user would cost thousands of dollars that you don't have. Plus truth is an ultimate defense to slander allegations."
Tex: *froths* "How DARE you!"
Attorney: "Ma'am, do you rescue dogs?"
Tex: "Yes."
Attorney: "And are you famous, something to write home about?"
Tex: "I'm big in Japan!"
Attorney: "Um, okay... regardless, you do know that the statement that you're nothing to write home about is an opinion and not at all actionable?"
Tex: "FINE! What about the last bit, then?!?"
Attorney: "Have you SEEN the screenshots of your own internet posts? I can't reasonably argue the falsity of that statement. This concludes our consultation. That will be $600. Have a nice day."
Late to the party on this one, but I bleeping love it. Can we please have more ā€œcourt scenariosā€ lovely legal bods?

Hello Turds! Iā€m not on this thread much anymore so feel like Iā€™m always playing catch up! Plus AE is quiet at the mo so been floating around other threads (especially JM)and Iā€™ve also been busy trying to improve myself.

Iā€™m currently doing a level 2 Business Admkn course, alongside an Excel course, because I need to refresh and update my skill set to see if I can get a flexible work from home job doing even something very basic. I HATE not working, but now my MH is better and my Tietzes isnā€™t sending me into hospital so much, Iā€™ve decided to try and restart a career of sorts and do my best to find that kind of job. Iā€™ve got lots of other things lined up so please wish me luck šŸ¤žšŸ»

P.S Alice is a complete bleep! šŸ§”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Late to the party on this one, but I bleeping love it. Can we please have more ā€œcourt scenariosā€ lovely legal bods?

Hello Turds! Iā€m not on this thread much anymore so feel like Iā€™m always playing catch up! Plus AE is quiet at the mo so been floating around other threads (especially JM)and Iā€™ve also been busy trying to improve myself.

Iā€™m currently doing a level 2 Business Admkn course, alongside an Excel course, because I need to refresh and update my skill set to see if I can get a flexible work from home job doing even something very basic. I HATE not working, but now my MH is better and my Tietzes isnā€™t sending me into hospital so much, Iā€™ve decided to try and restart a career of sorts and do my best to find that kind of job. Iā€™ve got lots of other things lined up so please wish me luck šŸ¤žšŸ»

Good luck in everything your doing. It will work out for you. It takes a massive amount of guts to get back into the work system after a long period of not, especially with all you have going on. Your bloody brilliant! ā¤. To keep on topic itā€™s a shame Alice couldnā€™t take a leaf out of your book

• Heart
At 900 posts I will nominate this! (Are we going to discount any before 900 to avoid drama like before?)

The plot thickens...

View attachment 2675383
Because I love you Tone, here's his pic. You're welcome.

View attachment 2675389

"Tone" expresses his love for the nastiest FM currently

View attachment 2675386
Yes trust "Tone" lol 2am UK time too

View attachment 2675387
duck me, what does he think he is, SAS?!

Less Andy McNabb, more Lonely McKnobhead.
---
Good luck in everything your doing. It will work out for you. It takes a massive amount of guts to get back into the work system after a long period of not, especially with all you have going on. Your bloody brilliant! ā¤. To keep on topic itā€™s a shame Alice couldnā€™t take a leaf out of your book
Aww thank you lovely, youā€™re so kind šŸ§” Iā€™m buoyed by the encouragement Iā€™m getting both in real life and online, itā€™s keeping me going. So thank you šŸ™šŸ»šŸ§”

O/T - February inches ever closer and the court date is near. Wonder how AE is feeling about it all and will any of the court proceedings get mysteriously leaked to the DM??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Great shot of the Brothers Gruff! šŸ˜ƒ

I think I missed that dialysis photo you're describing. The one I saw was just a treatment room!
I absolutely love this photo of the brothers, without a doubt they've been able to reconnect and it's lovely to see. We have one set of brothers making memories and then we have Alice and Tony menacing and making threats!

Reactions: 28
Same, the amount of time he has been on dialysis seems a bit off.

In other news I am still overrun with cats. Walter is very unhappy that we got a new mattress today. Poor tortured boy. We havenā€™t put the bedding on yet, but he is clearly miserable.

View attachment 2676501
Idk enough about kidney disease/dialysis to opine, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something dodgy going on there.

Poor Walter looks absolutely desolate. As desolate as my boy not at all enjoying a sunny day on the deck after a good few sniffs of catnip. They live such hard lives don't they?

IMG_20240103_083948.jpg

ETA: he's just wandered inside loudly yelling for my attention, plopped himself in my spot and is demanding kisses, cuddles and chin scratches. Obviously he is desperately unhappy and just praying for the Bristol Massive to come rescue him from his life of unmitigated hell.
---
alerting @kingseven
View attachment 2676701

nah, se would never miss out on the grieving

yeah, iirc his chin was visible and matched up with all pics of him
So we're all getting invites to the @kingseven/Alun Gruffud wedding, aren't we?
---
He did however have a picture of him and Rachel drinking a pint of beer not so long ago as "proof" they were still together . Course it could have been an oul pic . Who knows with those 2 siblings. Billy liar and his big sis Aliar šŸ‘€
He claimed it was a recent photo of them at the pub. But he looked a lot younger and healthier... šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---

Yay Stew Pots! You're an inspiration and I know you'll knock it out of the ballpark. Sending you lots of hugs and good luck. ā¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Idk enough about kidney disease/dialysis to opine, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something dodgy going on there.

Poor Walter looks absolutely desolate. As desolate as my boy not at all enjoying a sunny day on the deck after a good few sniffs of catnip. They live such hard lives don't they?

View attachment 2677010
ETA: he's just wandered inside loudly yelling for my attention, plopped himself in my spot and is demanding kisses, cuddles and chin scratches. Obviously he is desperately unhappy and just praying for the Bristol Massive to come rescue him from his life of unmitigated hell.
---

So we're all getting invites to the @kingseven/Alun Gruffud wedding, aren't we?
---

He claimed it was a recent photo of them at the pub. But he looked a lot younger and healthier... šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Poor Walter. Clearly a hugely deprived boy. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for neglecting him to that extent! For shame. *shakes fist angrily

Tone also said the beer he was drinking in the pic was non alcoholic ā€˜before the trolls startedā€™, or something to that effect. It might still be on his Twitter TL but I really donā€™t care enough about him to bother my arse looking šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay Stew Pots! You're an inspiration and I know you'll knock it out of the ballpark. Sending you lots of hugs and good luck. ā¤
[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks darling @CookieMonsta šŸ§”

I just had to do something but I have accepted I canā€™t ever do a physical job again, so determined to refresh my skills and try and get something I CAN do. Iā€™m sick of my disabilities and health issues defining my life and I feel like Iā€™m taking some control back.

See Alice?? Things are always possible and changes can be made if you put your mind to it. But no, youā€™d rather sit on your fat arse going between ignoring your kids or lovebombkng them with inappropriate tit and posting it online. Stupid twit.

• Heart
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Lol like Docs

Reactions: 6
r
Tone also said the beer he was drinking in the pic was non alcoholic ā€˜before the trolls startedā€™, or something to that effect. It might still be on his Twitter TL but I really donā€™t care enough about him to bother my arse looking šŸ˜‚
He was drinking a pint in that photo, I have never ever seen non alcoholic beer on draught in a pub, itā€™s always bottles (much smaller than a pint, I doubt heā€™d have bought two and decanted them into a pint glass!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.