Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20240107_185022.jpg

Emmy nominated Matthew Rhys AKA the other Welshman who escaped Alice is living the life. This is another chapter for @kingseven to get another chapter of the bitter rivalry between the Gruffudd and Rhys families.

So very soon Alice will tell us her truth about Maths. So very soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2674829
Emmy nominated Matthew Rhys AKA the other Welshman who escaped Alice is living the life. This is another chapter for @kingseven to get another chapter of the bitter rivalry between the Gruffudd and Rhys families.

every time I see a pic of them - and considering that they are there because this time SHE is nominated - I have to think of Alice's ridiculous opinion that married actors cannot both work. And then I laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
every time I see a pic of them - and considering that they are there because this time SHE is nominated - I have to think of Alice's ridiculous opinion that married actors cannot both work. And then I laugh.
so many examples where they do- Daniel Craig/Rachel Weisz
etc etc etc
These aren't all acting couples but still same same

Reactions: 11
Why is Tony at 2am suggesting that some random onion rings account is Ioan 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Please DM me and explain your position."
WTF? Tone is hilarious. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good old Tonely. He’s definitely hot on the trail of that Buttlertart.
Dearest @ButtlerTart, this is how I now see you in my mind's eye.

1704694838804.png

With all due respect and big ups to fellow Turdettes & Tartles everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
That's a Doc Marten boots I reckon.🤔

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2674829

It’s sad that this could’ve been Ioan walking these red carpets, if it weren’t for that harpie.

And look, she’s not clutching him by the neck. Pretty dress too.

it must make him sad that he’s not at these events.
---
Detective Tony is on the case.

View attachment 2674866
Tone TheMoan, P.I. At your service.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m catching up but don’t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

“Alice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
"Are you....?"
I want to say "being served"
Screen-spat my timezone-appropriate pinot gris.

1704705279717.png

---

Screen-spat my timezone-appropriate pinot gris.

1704705279717.png
PS, For context for non-UK and Aussie audiences, google Are You Being Served? @NarcRage was clever enough to post a joke that worked on all levels. Me, I just went for my usual smut and lazy meme posts. 🐱 Love your work, NR!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to Google this tit, because I don't know if someone can naturally be so dumb!

View attachment 2674967
Not Tony, he’s just a bit special. But yes, it can cause severe confusion. Happened to my late Grandad, his kidneys failed as a result of suffering from amyloidosis. Sadly in his final 10 days it led to onset dementia.

No matter my feelings, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.