Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or brand mascots.. 😂😂
---

I pop in every now and again to read, I’ve no proper interest in this car crash of a situation, don’t like Ioan before I’m jumped on he’s a twit.. but
I came here to post this Tony, or Tony’s lovers. this is what a threat is..

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
"members of her family have received death threats"

Having a name on a list as they may die isn’t a threat, everyone will die at some point, someone may drop dead randomly tomorrow it doesn’t mean we’ve killed them, Like we could be arsed killing people anyway, well I know I couldn’t I feel like death is imminent on a daily basis..
“well I know I couldn’t I feel like death is imminent on a daily basis..”
Depression? I feel like that every minute of every day. I’d welcome death if I weren’t so terribly afraid of the dark.
I don’t understand how Tone has time for this tit. The man is going through dialysis, which unfortunately shortens life as it is; he has daily reminders of his poor health and mortality. Why is he involving himself in his (very well, ‘strong as an ox’) sister’s affairs? He should be concentrating on finding a donor!! Up to him, of course - he’s a free agent exercising free choices; I just don’t get why he wants to advocate for someone who has been so horrible to him in the past - blasting him all over SM - and shows such little outward concern for his very serious condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Neither Tony or Alice want to help themselves that much is apparent, they're afraid of hard work! Moo!!

Reactions: 11
I’m catching up but don’t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

“Alice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!
At 900 posts I will nominate this! (Are we going to discount any before 900 to avoid drama like before?)

The plot thickens...

1704708927392.png

Because I love you Tone, here's his pic. You're welcome.

1704709227830.png

"Tone" expresses his love for the nastiest FM currently

1704709070055.png

Yes trust "Tone" lol 2am UK time too

1704709136124.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still think real Tone's only involvement in that account is to say he runs the account if and when asked by anyone.

Reactions: 30
At 900 posts I will nominate this! (Are we going to discount any before 900 to avoid drama like before?)

The plot thickens...

View attachment 2675383
Because I love you Tone, here's his pic. You're welcome.

View attachment 2675389

"Tone" expresses his love for the nastiest FM currently

View attachment 2675386
Yes trust "Tone" lol 2am UK time too

View attachment 2675387
My vote is for 900 posts onwards. It gets too messy otherwise and can lead to confusion ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We’ll end up with crap titles if we start posting them in all along the thread and that would be a crying shame cos our thread titles are fkn hilarious.

• Heart
We’ll end up with crap titles if we start posting them in all along the thread and that would be a crying shame cos our thread titles are fkn hilarious.
You can post earlier but remember to post again (or someone else do it) at 900 posts. Otherwise the early thread titles get an unfair advantage.

View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
I momentarily wondered if it was Alice so I'm happy you pointed out these irrefutable facts as why it absolutely could not have been her. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to Google this tit, because I don't know if someone can naturally be so dumb!

View attachment 2674967
I think more often than not it's Alice and not Tone on his account, but it's absolutely shameful that she is taking advantage of him like this. But no more shameful than her forcing her 13 year old daughter to try to get an RO against her own father and then abandoning her in the courtroom. I really don't think there is any good in Alice. Even when she's "nice" it's fake and coming from a place of manipulation and calculation for her own gain.
---

Screen-spat my timezone-appropriate pinot gris.

View attachment 2675279
---

PS, For context for non-UK and Aussie audiences, google Are You Being Served? @NarcRage was clever enough to post a joke that worked on all levels. Me, I just went for my usual smut and lazy meme posts. 🐱 Love your work, NR!
We got Are You Being Served in Australia on free TV just a few years ago. Presumably when it first aired too. Australia got a lot of British content over the years, especially from the BBC.

Reactions: 14
Onion Rings?

💯 that’s gotta be Lorde.

Will I get in trouble for doxxing?
Onion Rings could be Ioan’s disguise if he went on the Masked Singer. Which wouldn’t be a bad career move to gain exposure back here in the UK. Plus we would have the added benefit of ‘Tone’s’ witty Twix content about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Depression? I feel like that every minute of every day. I’d welcome death if I weren’t so terribly afraid of the dark.
I don’t understand how Tone has time for this tit. The man is going through dialysis, which unfortunately shortens life as it is; he has daily reminders of his poor health and mortality. Why is he involving himself in his (very well, ‘strong as an ox’) sister’s affairs? He should be concentrating on finding a donor!! Up to him, of course - he’s a free agent exercising free choices; I just don’t get why he wants to advocate for someone who has been so horrible to him in the past - blasting him all over SM - and shows such little outward concern for his very serious condition.
I'm certain Alice is paying him. It's obvious Rachel has left him and that combined with his diagnosis and potentially his former alcoholism, it seems to have left him very bitter and defeated and it gives him some relief to vent like this. He wasn't quite as bad in the beginning, but exposure to Alice seems to either cause one to step back in shock and disgust, or follow her down into the miasma of malice.

I'm so sorry you feel that way lovely @Autisteuse.The world would be a much poorer, darker place without you and your infinite compassion, intelligence and humour. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think more often than not it's Alice and not Tone on his account, but it's absolutely shameful that she is taking advantage of him like this. But no more shameful than her forcing her 13 year old daughter to try to get an RO against her own father and then abandoning her in the courtroom. I really don't think there is any good in Alice. Even when she's "nice" it's fake and coming from a place of manipulation and calculation for her own gain.
---

We got Are You Being Served in Australia on free TV just a few years ago. Presumably when it first aired too. Australia got a lot of British content over the years, especially from the BBC.
Yeah, I bungled my smart-arsery there. I meant Aussies and Brits of a certain era would understand my post of Mrs Slocum and her pussy double-entendres but maybe not our wider international audiences. I posted, couldn't dirty delete and botched my explanation. Three sharp ones in on my last day of vaycay is my only defence, your honour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m catching up but don’t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

“Alice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!
Best bit is that Ioan gets a mention from another poster as being

Slim, incredibly good looking and a bit flirty. Or words to that effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sharing this. I found a reference to Welsh movies and the Oscars. Apparently this film was filmed in English and Welsh plus Yiddish. It was nominated in the best international category. The thing I noted is how much Ella looks like Ioan in this movie.

Meeting up with Alice, was definitely not good for his career, but he has two beautiful girls from the union. I am sure he counts that as a blessing and once this clouded period passes, the girls will eventually have a good relationship with him. I look at the videos of him with them and see that love shining through. That kind of love will always be with them. It might be sputtering at the moment, but given some oxygen, it will flare up, even brighter than before. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The world would be a much poorer place with out you @Autisteuse, let alone these threads. You are a beacon of light, and bring such compassion and understanding❤
---
Sharing this. I found a reference to Welsh movies and the Oscars. Apparently this film was filmed in English and Welsh plus Yiddish. It was nominated in the best international category. The thing I noted is how much Ella looks like Ioan in this movie.

Meeting up with Alice, was definitely not good for his career, but he has two beautiful girls from the union. I am sure he counts that as a blessing and once this clouded period passes, the girls will eventually have a good relationship with him. I look at the videos of him with them and see that love shining through. That kind of love will always be with them. It might be sputtering at the moment, but given some oxygen, it will flare up, even brighter than before. ❤
Beautiful film, had me in floods of tears when i watched it many years ago. The Abuser could only dream of being in an Oscar nominate film.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2674826

If anyone more fashion versed can figure out the shoe from the only pic I have, I'll applaud you.

This photo was taken in LA, but in a spot where a ton of international tourists gathered. In fairness to the wearer, a ton of people had loud clothing and bold choices on... but I saw the jean and was like lol, Alice. When I saw the lace and leopard in the same piece, I knew I had to capture it.

(I can tell the wearer wasn't Alice because she was accompanied by a man and they seemed to be having a nice time together. I also could not hear the woman despite being in the same room with her, another clue.)
Doc Martens.

Reactions: 9
Detective Tony is on the case.

View attachment 2674866
Detective Tony is so clever isn’t he! I bet he couldn’t find his nose if he tried. Does he still love his wife?
---
He must have so much free time on his hands, if it was me I’d leave my sibling to fight their own battles there’s no good in intervening ( many a time I have) it always backfires on you, only get involved if it’s needed not sit around on Twitter trying to find out the real identity of people on tattle.

In all seriousness, the following is no way a threat or anything!!! Before detective Tony or his lovers come for me..

he could pass tomorrow or in a few months time from kidney failure, would it all
Be worth it trying to fight someone else’s battles? I get it it’s his sibling but spend time with your wife man. You only live once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.