Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Alice in her 'rundown' BH pad today (lease runs out in April). Can't use her sock as Dupee is on the case and "Tone" is sus AF too so she has to be careful. She has just seen the latest pics of IG, Alun and BW on Tattle.

1704796924979.png

This was captured just before she start vomiting and rolling on the floor, tits akimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It must have been a massive relief for Ioan to hit the refresh button on his social circle and purge himself of the weirdos and creeps she’d accumulated.

Now he has real family, real friendships and real interactions. I hope he keeps it authentic and continues to thrive. It’s done him the world of good.

Reactions: 39
This may have already been posted as it’s not new, but I thought it was interesting in the context of Tone’s “what is a threat” post.

Alice cannot help herself. Her habits of threatening people come out even when she is trying to play the Instagram part of innocent victim of a horrid husband who left her for a Bogan.
IMG_5624.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hypothetically speaking if a person slid into 🐝's DMs to politely request more Alun content would that be considered taking things off Tattle!? :p

I really hope Mama and Papa G are over there too and Ioan has introduced them all to Dr Dupee as evidence of his support network/loving family/healthy role models.
---
I wonder will Dupee interview Gloria? I mean who else has AE got? Tone who lives thousands of miles away? She's under AE's thumb but she might let slip on a few things.

I know why Alice is quiet. She's working hard on the financial documents that she will have to submit after the farcical ones previously presented.

Just kidding.
I would say Gloria comes under adults who know your child well?

Source Child custody evaluations | California Courts | Self Help Guide

During the investigation, the evaluator may

• Meet with you, your child's other parent, and your child
    The evaluator may want to speak with you individually or together. They may want to visit your home and observe you interact with your child.
  • Meet with adults who know your child well
    The evaluator may speak with your child's teacher, daycare provider, doctors, and other adults who live in your home or know your child well.
  • Review your child's school and health records
    The evaluator may look at your child's school, medical, dental, and mental health records.
  • Review any documents related to custody and safety
    The evaluator may look at police reports, any court records, or reports from providers of anger management or parenting classes.
  • Ask for the parents to have a psychological evaluation
    The evaluator may require you or the other parent to have a pychological evaluation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hypothetically speaking if a person slid into 🐝's DMs to politely request more Alun content would that be considered taking things off Tattle!? :p
Hmmm.

For safety’s sake, you’d better ask to be set up on a ‘blind’ date instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's count the lies

1704807672452.png

No one 'went after the kids' except AFE!
No it will not 'bite' us LOL
Mostly 'Whoosh' but AFE keeps banging on about it?
We're 'not well' because we don't like abusers? Okaaay....
She 'triggers' us - wouldn't we avoid this thread then??
'Random situations' = court documents
'Stuff gets sent to me' = I am glued to Tattle
Terrible mother with bad clothes = BINGO!!

Hypothetically speaking if a person slid into 🐝's DMs to politely request more Alun content would that be considered taking things off Tattle!?
Or cut out the middle woman and slide direct into his DMs? Only hypothetically of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This may have already been posted as it’s not new, but I thought it was interesting in the context of Tone’s “what is a threat” post.

Alice cannot help herself. Her habits of threatening people come out even when she is trying to play the Instagram part of innocent victim of a horrid husband who left her for a Bogan.
View attachment 2677817
Yes, Alice would never criticise anyone for their dress sense, so how dare other people point out her questionable taste in clothing?

Oh wait:

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 17.57.56.png

(For anyone who doesn't know what Marks and Spencer's is, it's a long-standing UK shop which sells incredible food, but their clothing doesn't have a glamorous reputation (although there's nothing at all wrong with it, and I buy stuff from there))

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time I look at Welp's pdf I am still staggered by the amount of lies. Of course he doesn't want to see the kids and of course AFE isn't the jealous type and of course she could easily deal with a blended family.

1704825089711.png

It's hard to fathom how blind people can be. If she told me the sky is blue, I would want to check it for myself.

PS Alice bleeping Evans - you can still see his face. Here's where: https://www.instagram.com/iambiancawallace/ 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you AG account for reminding me that you are a POS, just like AFE.

Reactions: 18
Yes, Alice would never criticise anyone for their dress sense, so how dare other people point out her questionable taste in clothing?

Oh wait:

View attachment 2678441

(For anyone who doesn't know what Marks and Spencer's is, it's a long-standing UK shop which sells incredible food, but their clothing doesn't have a glamorous reputation (although there's nothing at all wrong with it, and I buy stuff from there))
I love a bit of M&S! But not now with the war as they are on the boycott list.
---
Every time I look at Welp's pdf I am still staggered by the amount of lies. Of course he doesn't want to see the kids and of course AFE isn't the jealous type and of course she could easily deal with a blended family.

View attachment 2678503

It's hard to fathom how blind people can be. If she told me the sky is blue, I would want to check it for myself.

PS Alice bleeping Evans - you can still see his face. Here's where: https://www.instagram.com/iambiancawallace/ 💅
“Not a naturally jealous person” has me HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He quite obviously has end stage renal failure, I don’t doubt that at all, He’s even posted pictures of his access line. He will be on dialysis until he gets a transplant or he doesn’t. Half a day 3 days a week. I don’t like the man but it’s pretty obvious that part of the story is real.
I'd say he does myself and if he doesn't get a transplant he will be in for a tough death. My uncle died of renal failure and had been on dialysis for 13 years (longer than he should've been) and watching him at the end was truly awful. He was in so much pain. I wouldn't wish that on anyone even Tone the Moan ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Walter. Clearly a hugely deprived boy. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for neglecting him to that extent! For shame. *shakes fist angrily

Tone also said the beer he was drinking in the pic was non alcoholic ‘before the trolls started’, or something to that effect. It might still be on his Twitter TL but I really don’t care enough about him to bother my arse looking 😂
Even non alcoholic beer wouldn’t be a good choice for a dialysis patient! Surely his diet would be very strict & limited. Definitely no bacon sandwiches or pot noodles! We see you phony Tony!! 👀

Reactions: 12
I love a bit of M&S! But not now with the war as they are on the boycott list.
I know! I was planning on getting some of their thermals this winter as apparently they're very good (Scottish cottage with no central heating 🥶). Anyone got any other recommendations, online preferably?

Reactions: 6
Just spent a small fortune on a ton of M&S gear, needed a bit of retail therapy in these dark days and there’s only so much Zara you can buy. I wonder if Alice still buying used eBay junk for her kids or has she started hitting the dumpsters herself. 🤔

Reactions: 11
M&S is a real gem these days. I buy my workout gear from them and it's cheaper that the sporty brands like Nike and actually more durable.

They sell other fashion brands now too which means I can order online White Stuff, Phase Eight, Jaeger, Hobbs etc and pick it up at my local branch the next day.

Al mocks Bee for her clothing while Al is the one that goes out dressed like where's Wally/Waldo.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2678503

She's not a jealous person? Says the byiotch who made him close down his fan page. She's not jealous, she's just boiling with red hot envy. Crazy a-hole.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.